Reviews for Intangible
XlXJasminXlX chapter 12 . 3/12
I absolutely love this story! I think I fell in love!
spicyexistencial chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
omfg i'm crying!such a beautiful story honestly 12 chapters isn't enough for me. gosh thank you so much for such an amazing story!
spicyexistencial chapter 7 . 9/26/2017
omg i'm so in love with this!
spicyexistencial chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
oh my gosh i love your stories, i can't believe cosima is a ghost.. or some sort of energy. i can. it wait to see where this goes. gonna ready this all day!kind of reminds me of this one fanfic i ready about emily being a ghost what only naomi could see.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2017
I was reading this like "gosh i wonder where this is going..." i must say i was pleasently suprised and i got the warm and fuzzy feeling only a happy ending can give
MiA the ReD chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I think this was one of the first Orphan Black fanfic stories that I read when I first fell in love with Cophine. I'm so glad I reread it. I love happy endings. Sigh. Let's hope OB gets one too when it airs again.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
So I really like the premise, but God you are killing me with the comments like "you're too pretty to cry". That just brings this shallowness to the storyline that I have a hard time enjoying..
blueashke chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
Omg I'm so glad they got their happy ending and this was adorable.
Angelus's Girl chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
another great fic from you, was beautifully done, I loved it
connieLOL chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
I like how the story turns out. Thanks for sharing the story.
Cosmological Joke chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
THIS IS AMAZING. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY.
MusicalMaryann chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Cute!
cliftypops chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Hey I know I'm late to the party but WOW. This was incredible! Well written, beautiful and original story, everything! Thanks so much!
j chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
i really, super enjoyed this one. so much cosima in this, i've been waiting a long time for something this good. thank you
hoglee chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Amazing, amazing story. Absolutely loved the concept, the development was perfectly judged, the characterisation of both was spot on, the dynamic of their relationship was developed beautifully and the ending was great. Really loved it, in case you couldn't tell!