Reviews for The Nutcracker
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Breastless? That's uhhh.., okay.., I'm curious where Luffy was in all of this.., at first I thought Nezumi (because though I wished, the mouse king wasn't Usopp) had abducted Luffy and they were going to get him back.., I have completely forgotten what the nutcracker was about so I just started imagining whatever.., also started imagining the next day at work where Sanji had to wait a table that just so happens to seat all these toys who also just so happen to be regulars he never paid attention to.., this is a really sad Christmas, especially if he still had to wake up and find himself alone, the gift box just a figment of his imagination.., he'd wake up lonelier than ever, slightly irked that he had a dream where he was gay and now questioned his sexuality.., I know you were going for a happy ending but I can't help but me depressed.., maybe the mouse king was Sugar and that little door mouse was Doffy and this was all just Sugar's fangirl dream against the Strawhats and though she did end up losing, Usopp was a useless jack in the box that couldn't do shit so it was just alright with her.., long live King Sugar!
ecklumi chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
XDDDDDDDDDD
I always loved this story! Thanks for making it more lovely and sweet 3 XDDDD
ri-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
waahh.. that's nice
good job
FFFG chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I don't actually think I've read an adaptation of the Nutcracker. Nonetheless you certainly seemed to OP-ize it well enough. I'm a little disappointed that there was no cymbal crashing monkey to represent Luffy, but if Luffy had been in this I imagine that he'd have been Nutcracker (seeing as how the Nutcracker IS royalty/protagonist which is Luffy's ambition/actual role) For a minute there I read the Mouse King to be Blackbeard and not Mihawk, but that' more my own mind automatically substituing Blackbeard as the "big bad" in anything.
This was a fun little piece and I'm glad I stopped by to read it. (Especially when Zoro called Sanji a "shit cook" for 'letting' mice infest his kitchen.) KTN
EudaimonArisornae chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I love the tone of this piece so so much. There's a very subtle feeling of absurdity that Sanji has toward everything he's seeing that gave me super happy vibes inside while I read it because I love absurdly toned things. Sanji was in a completely effed up situation and I really enjoyed the way he approached it and the mindset he took. You did a great job fitting all that imagery and plot in a story this length. I enjoyed it at lot!
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was so good! The idea of the whole thing was brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
all of this... emotion is inside me, i'm not sure what to do with it (sorry about my awkward humor). I really enjoyed this!
SpiritedObsession chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I want more. Now. That was an evil cliffhanger and you know it.
Larkifulify chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Great story, very creative C:
Ventusio chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This was so creative! This is a real christmas fairytale. I'm happy for Sanji he won't be alone during christmas! :D I kind of liked the prophecised romence between them, cute!

(I'm only writing the next part because you might get a laugh out of it).
When I first read that Sanj would be fighting a mouse king, I first though eeeeuw! gross, why would you write that? If you would google it (search for rat king but only do that if you WANT to be grossed out) you will get why I though that. I'm so glad it turned our be this. Sanji would be way more upset if it was this kind of mouse/rat king.
I hope googling this won't ruin your appetite! ;)
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
*screams so loudly she breaks windows*
This is so cute! I can read this all day, everyday, even if Christmas passed! I liked how you incorporated the 'Nutcracker' story, but managed to squeeze it in 5,000 words! Yet, the flow of the story was very smooth! I love when you mentioned about the island of misfit toys. Ppth! I really liked Zoro's character (being bias but who cares) The ending was sooooooooooo adorable
Good job turtlefriedrice! I really enjoyed it!

There wasn't any errors, but I think you should change 'blonde' to 'blond' because 'blonde' refers to women.
BlackBarBooks chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
now THIS was a hilarious twisty little thing If I've ever read one!

I found this extrememly entertaining You did a great job!