Reviews for When Belief Shapes Reality, v2
vampireharry the 2 chapter 15 . 5/13
I love this! I can't wait for more!
minitune chapter 15 . 5/10
Naruto just can't catch a break, can't he? I just hope Ino learns something from her forced intrusion becomes friends with Naruto. Otherwise, it may end up causing a further alienation between the village and Naruto.
hga chapter 15 . 4/26
You continue to be completely amazing in your world building, although so intense are your stories that it generally is a while before I want to read an update. A whole lot happening, with, of course, another event to get people more angered at Naruto. Or I guess two counting him schooling Inoichi; as usual I gather the Nara find it entirely too troublesome to be angry at Naruto for what he is.

I gather you can have Ino come out of this in any way you want, for example from fearing Naruto to being all over him, and either of those extremes or others would not particularly help him. Or maybe she'll be on her way to becoming a spooky Zen master. But, still, adding Ino to the game in at least a vaguely positive way would be good; we'll see what you have in mind in due course.
Marvinen chapter 15 . 4/25
This fanfic is made of sheer awesome! Long live Persnikitty!
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 4/20
Oh, no, please don't use the 10% argument.

You use 100% of your brain, all the time, even when you're sleeping.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm not sure I want to keep reading this if you're gonna go with the abusive villagers fanfiction cliche.

It really gets old after awhile.
Mantimeforgot chapter 15 . 4/19
So far I am enjoying the read, as this is a fairly well written piece of fanfiction, but the last two chapters have had me becoming wary of the ever more powerful Naruto. This Naruto is largely devoid of the weaknesses of the canon Naruto, and he is slowly growing so powerful that he can afford to ignore the potential ally of Jiraiya and no fault will come of that. He is still mired in conspiracy and ignorance like the canon Naruto, but this Naruto is taking steps to rectify the latter at an alarming rate, and the strength of a conspiracy is only as great as the power of the conspirators and the synergy of their talents. If Naruto can afford to ignore a Sanin, then in a few years he need not worry about anything Danzo can possibly throw at him.

I am left with the niggling suspicion that Naruto will gain an ally of Ino as a result of this mindscape episode, and with a loyal Yamanaka to help him train his mental talents I fear that Naruto would become unstoppable. Naruto already has incredible spiritual muscle on his side (Kurama hardly wants people to interfere with "his territory" and Naruto is much buffer in this respect than canon Naruto), and his physicality will start improving by leaps and bounds as he gets trained by Gai and other sympathetic Jounin/ANBU.

What challenges await Naruto if he can simply ignore every form of attack?

I do not intend these criticisms as flames to dissuade you from further writing; I instead hope that you address the concerns by either updating the capabilities of other actors in the world or by introducing more hurdles to Naruto's development.

Best wishes, and I hope to see further developments soon.
A Random Reader chapter 15 . 4/18
Wow. Thank you so much for choosing to continue this story. This has always been one of my favorites, due to its characterization of Kurama and the potential Naruto has.
In addition, you have an amazing way of introducing new plot points and developments without making the story seem rushed.

I do wonder what Kurama's plan is for the future though. If I may, I have 2 guess for what it might be.
Seduction or Merging, as I cant think of any other plans that wouldn't activate the seal.

Seduction, either in a platonic (best friend) or romantic (lover, male or female) sense, would make sense, as it wouldn't trigger the Oathbound seal and Kurama could then use the position to make demands from Naruto (could also lead to genuine love from him, as he did wonder about that)

Merging depends on the specifics of the seal, and how much control Kurama actually has over that part. Presumably, if they were to merge, the longer lived Kurama would mostly eclipse Naruto, and could also be a viable option.

Regardless, I very much love this story and will continue to read if you choose to keep writing (you don't have to, even though I would love you for it) Thank you for this amazing story
Rob4133 chapter 15 . 4/18
Glad you updated. I love this story!
ksecc1 chapter 15 . 4/17
Wow. Such a fast paced story with so much suspense! Thank you for writing this.
Shae Vizla chapter 15 . 4/16
Good story so far.

The villagers did a lot of damages but Naruto have a strong mind that is translate by his abilities to mold his mindscape. He took the upper hand on Kurama who worked in reparing the damages. Naruto meet a lot of hostility, even rom people who should by on his side like Kakashi or Jiraiya because they weren't aware of his parentage and saw him first for the reason of their death.

Naruto have problems with the clans several times while in the same time forming bond with the clan who could understand the bet his situation. The children mimicked their parents and are agressives toward him. I have the feeling to blame Sakura for the mess she caused to both their clans when she attacked Naruto, Ino choose instead to blame the victim (as he's not human in the eyes of the adults) and tried to attack him in class, but it backfired greatly.

There are also some mystery as the sealing and the mural that seem to have a soft spot for Naruto. Did it feel Senju's blood ?
the DragonBard chapter 14 . 4/16
Er, Kurama's chakra wasn't put in the 'scroll,' it was in the Shinigami with Minato. The scroll merely had the Key, which allowed Naruto to control the seal properly.
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 4/16
Fascinating story so far. I can't wait for more. Poor Naruto seems to be attached by one clan then another (except the Aburame clan of course)...
Awesome! Hopefully this means you will continue this fic since this is not part of the first version. I like the rewrite but I always cringe when I see one because so many of them die off without anything new added. This fic is one of the best currently being written. It's a very creative take on things but also has much more realism to it than canon. The realism is because of how well constructed your universe is. Everything ties together so well and believability is never an issue. Unlike most fics or even canon, new techniques or events don't just feel like you pulled them out of your ass. This is a believable Nartutoverse much better thought out than canon yet it's even more magical, supernatural, high powered or whatever. Most times when people add new abilities or powers to the world it's less believable. What makes this fic so awesome is you added all kinds of stuff but the fic is actually more believable.
Uncertain-Angel chapter 15 . 4/10
This is an absolutely amazing story. I think this by far the most original twist to the Naruto story I've read. Love it. It's amazing, spectacular, and wonderful!

Uncertain