Reviews for When Belief Shapes Reality, v2
sparrowhawk13 chapter 15 . 9/25
This story is great!
Water-Soter chapter 15 . 9/21
I very much love this story. It's so different from anything else out there. I'm so glad that you're taking this approach to distance yourself from canon as much as you have without turning this story into some crazy mutated fic. I love Kakashi and Jiraiya but you have highlighted very well their defects and used them well to keep them in character even if they are asses. Iruka's growth is wonderful to see. Nice and slow. Shino is probably one of the most underused characters in the show/manga. He has so much potential, along with his clan that it's a shame that he was so wasted. Not that he was the only one, ugh. Thank you for writing this story. I hope you are able to update it, but even if you're not, thank you for taking the time to share it with us mere mortals. :-)
mr chapter 15 . 9/12
Love this story. Please continue. Keep up the great work.
Gustavius3 chapter 15 . 9/3
I read this in near one sitting, absorbed by the tale you've crafted.
It is excellent and well worth re-reading later on...
It is an incredible cliche in this fandom for Naruto to make the kunai and scroll comparison to everybody else but it is warranted here, "Cliches become so because they are the hammer and nails in the tool box of communication"...
Overlord chapter 15 . 8/22
Good story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
4400255 chapter 15 . 8/18
Yowch. This story is just killingly vicious, listing exactly what /would/ happen if Naruto were regarded like this. It is a really uncomfortable read, but it is also really well done.
NF15617 chapter 15 . 8/4
Just finished reading the whole story and I love it so far. You have managed to create an awesome AU version of the 'Naruto" world while holding onto the feel of the cannon series. It is nice that you put so much time and details into the "little" things such as the working of the village and the back stories of the characters.

I enjoy your take on the relationship between Naruto and Kurama as many stories seem to overlook the fact that Kurama is an important character in the story with his own goals and desires. Going along with that line of thought, I was interested by the whole working of the mindscape. I am now really looking forward to the next chapter to see how all the pieces start to some together, though it will be a few months before the next chapter but I hope that I am wrong.

There were a few flaws, more oversights, that I found in the story. The biggest one that I can think of is how you changed the Uchiha deaths. I don't mind the plot behind it but it felt really rushed when compared to the other major events in the story. With all the other events and drama you built up the characters with their own motivations and reasons but with the Uchiha it seemed like Shisui had no development and there was no deeper reasons or connections that i could find with why he decided to do what he did.

Other than that though, your only other little flaws that I have found were with grammar and sentence structure, it is just a little weird when the adults are speaking about official matters. I learned to adjust myself to the style mid-way through the story but it sort of caught me off guard in the first chapter.

Overall this is a very interesting version of the Naruto world and I am really looking forward to the next chapter and the story as a whole. So many of the stories are about Naruto being the "best" ninja with powerful skills and a large harem of as many girls as possible. Those few others still focus on combat and action to carry the story, I like the fact that you have managed to create a story based around the emotional and physical development of Naruto and those around him. Your creation is able to keep my attention and compels me to read the next chapter without the use of flashy jutsu or intense action scenes, I keep reading because you have made the life of Naruto "real" by filling it with details and drama that amount to something believable.

This story is more than worth a favorite and now I need to go back and reread a few chapters as I kind of rushed through them to get to more of the plot and missed some things along the way.
Jo chapter 1 . 8/1
Truly unique.
Broken Ascendent chapter 15 . 7/30
Wolfkun chapter 15 . 7/20
I hope to read the next chapter soon. The thought of Mokuton in the hated demon child and the aftermath of Ino might be a shock. This is a very good story.
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 15 . 6/30
Absolutely loving this story- I remember readinf it about fuve years ago, and now it's so much better! Hopefully it'll be continued-
Ecomadness chapter 15 . 6/26
Loving this chap I can't wait for more.
Wolfkun chapter 15 . 6/9
I am anxious for another part. This is a well written story with Mokuton. I'm disappointed in Jariya, though Shikaku seems to be level headed. I am hoping that the new part will show some more of Naruto's developing abilities.
Why is 'Naruto' written several times throughout in binary code?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 15 . 5/13
I love this! I can't wait for more!