Reviews for Jokers Wild
Ash0011 chapter 3 . 8/7
I believe your page mentioned something about a blood sacrifice getting you to type? I may be considering one based on how good this is
"and he realized what happened." But no one else did.

Guess I just need a shadow clone to get the proper knowledge/memories to find out.
wingsrookie chapter 3 . 7/12
Seriously! Why is it everything you write is AMAZING?! I love this story too, and I'm pretty much getting a new favourite with every one of your stories I read! At the risk of being even more of a dreaded Daniel, please update/continue your awesome stories!
otakumick chapter 3 . 7/9
this is utterly fantastic and I very much wish for more.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 5/29
a simpsons referenche in a naruto story? whats the world coming to? amazing
otakumick chapter 3 . 5/25
This is one that I really wish would continue(which isn't exactly uncommon when it comes to your stories).
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 5/18
Such an awesome story! :D
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 3 . 5/18
I liked your development of the fic
Tjin chapter 3 . 2/23
aaaw... no more...
Greysh chapter 3 . 2/5
very nice :) hihi I like the squirrels.
Darkness in the Light chapter 3 . 2/2
just a lot of fun Naruto feels a bit off but that is mainly because he lacks the proper amount of stupid, and I think that's what you where going for. P.S. Why don't you use one of those speech to word programs instead of having others type for you?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 3 . 1/4
This was amazing! I want more sooooo badly.
RatherFabulous chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Okay, I know it's been a long time, but it made me snicker.
It's dead, and I'm fine with that, but I thought I should let you know that, for whatever it's worth, this remnant brought a smile to my face.
keichan2 chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
That is quite interesting!
You inserted some interesting twists (Ino comes to mind) and I found myself wondering where it could go…

I’d like to read more!