Reviews for Jokers Wild
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 1/9
Any chance of an update to this story?
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/3
i miss this story, please update soon
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I wish that you'd add a scene or two for this. I was just re-reading some of your fics and had to comment about this again.

I don't have a clue who from HP that it will be.

I love the Ino/Naruto thing that you develop in the next chapter. What's really funny is that her dad would love for an Ino/Naruto to develop so their blood could gain new abilities. He'd be the first one and maybe only one to really figure out what type of relationship that they really have.

Ino/Naruto are suddenly something between twins, siblings, and cousins. They mesh rather well, they have no body modesty at all between each other. Flirting is just fun between them or to prank others. Ino's dad will know that sure they've got a great relationship, but its not the kind that'll have kids popping out in a few years.

that will make everything just funnier though as everyone else thinks that Ino/Naruto are a solid cute thing.

I'm glad that you dropped Naruto's crush on Sakura. I'd actually like for Sakura to be confused after the entire seeing Ino and Naruto nude together thing. Previously, she had no romantic notions for Naruto. Now though? Damn, she secretly might think he is hot... but she also thinks Ino is just as hot or hotter, which she isn't ready to accept.

I love the various folks moving into the hotel/hotsprings/inn thing. Re-reading things, isn't Naruto still Anko's apprentice? Shouldn't she move in and train him as well?

I'd love to see a Mentor Anko/Naruto thing even if they don't have a smexy thing going on. His extreme appreciation of her will be something that she approves of. I can see her moving in to teach him all sorts of different ninja skills that might not have ever occurred to them.

What's really fun though is that Naruto is developing all these fun hotel/spa skills. Sakura even knows its Naruto giving massages and trying to do his best at all that. Seeing supportive Sakura that actually helps him study and experiment would be fun.

The only thing that this is really missing is something like oh a secretly jealous Hinata. Oddly, Hinata is the only one from her team that I could see moving in with him.

I can't wait for Naruto to make lots of money off of Sasuke's fanclub and than those girls all run across the no fangirling on the premises rule.

Hmm, I wonder if the Ramen girl would move in. They do need a chef.
Zyrano chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Any chance you're going to continue this?
Fencer22 chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Oh my god. This is just so amazing. I was howling with laughter from start to finish! thank you so much for writing this! I'm a bit sad that it seems dead but I enjoyed it to much to really let that get me down! Thanks again
macdjord chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Chef: Hello? My lord said that your manager had agreed to let me use the kitchen in exchange for lessons?
NaruClone: Ah, actually, what we said was that we didn't have a cook yet, so unless you wanted to train one for us, you'd have to handle your own food. So you're free to use the facilities either way, but if you're offering lessons, you have our gratitude and as many untrained assitants as you require.
Chef: Sounds good. Who am I training?
NaruClone: Uh, me, I guess. I know as much as anybody on the staff.
Chef: And how much is that?
NaruClone: I know 13 different ways to prepare instant ramen.
Chef: ... from the beginning, then.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
This was going to be nice so darn extremely nice
Jostanos chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
I like your group's style. Please continue when you may. :)
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
So cool! If a little confusing
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
I'm glad to finally read this fic, some great characteristics on my most hated teacher. Now to hunt down some more Naruto fics
Setras chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
This is great! Would love to see it continued.
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Still holding for more of this. And, truthfully, most of your stories.
reviewer chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
lovely chapter
kaws chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I hope that you have more where all that came from. This story, the humor is awesome!
aesura.dracoheorte1 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
this is a pretty funny story, wish it didn't get abandoned a year ago