Reviews for Jokers Wild
RatherFabulous chapter 3 . 11/22
Okay, I know it's been a long time, but it made me snicker.
It's dead, and I'm fine with that, but I thought I should let you know that, for whatever it's worth, this remnant brought a smile to my face.
keichan2 chapter 3 . 11/12
That is quite interesting!
You inserted some interesting twists (Ino comes to mind) and I found myself wondering where it could go…

I’d like to read more!
tamari-sand-ninja chapter 3 . 11/1
Please update soon. I just found this story and I like it.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/25
This one is awesome
Bellanaris chapter 3 . 8/7
OMG this story is amazingly funny and well-written! i love this version of Naruto! Keep up the good work )
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 3 . 8/7
Very funny. His making new clones. Just for different reasons. Reminds me of Roger the alien from American Dad. With his personas. I hope someday you update this story.
Slytherson chapter 3 . 8/7
I so like thus story but who is the HP character for naruto is it Harry?
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/4
i miss this story, please update it soon
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 4/10
...it's 3 in the morning an I'm re-browsing for kicks...HOW DID I EVER MISS THIS STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE! _
I should have been begging long ago for updates and or threaten to kidnap your muse till you promise an update! this is both hilarious. had a seeming good plot. has a sakura I LIKE (a difficult feat). a kakashi who isn't being bashed, but is still getting picked on. and naruto who isn't over powered/wimpy, or supersmart/retard!

it's only been 3 chapters an it looks like a really, really good story...please update?
dogsrulz77 chapter 3 . 3/7
Yessssssssssss please please update.
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 1/9
Any chance of an update to this story?
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/3
i miss this story, please update soon
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I wish that you'd add a scene or two for this. I was just re-reading some of your fics and had to comment about this again.

I don't have a clue who from HP that it will be.

I love the Ino/Naruto thing that you develop in the next chapter. What's really funny is that her dad would love for an Ino/Naruto to develop so their blood could gain new abilities. He'd be the first one and maybe only one to really figure out what type of relationship that they really have.

Ino/Naruto are suddenly something between twins, siblings, and cousins. They mesh rather well, they have no body modesty at all between each other. Flirting is just fun between them or to prank others. Ino's dad will know that sure they've got a great relationship, but its not the kind that'll have kids popping out in a few years.

that will make everything just funnier though as everyone else thinks that Ino/Naruto are a solid cute thing.

I'm glad that you dropped Naruto's crush on Sakura. I'd actually like for Sakura to be confused after the entire seeing Ino and Naruto nude together thing. Previously, she had no romantic notions for Naruto. Now though? Damn, she secretly might think he is hot... but she also thinks Ino is just as hot or hotter, which she isn't ready to accept.

I love the various folks moving into the hotel/hotsprings/inn thing. Re-reading things, isn't Naruto still Anko's apprentice? Shouldn't she move in and train him as well?

I'd love to see a Mentor Anko/Naruto thing even if they don't have a smexy thing going on. His extreme appreciation of her will be something that she approves of. I can see her moving in to teach him all sorts of different ninja skills that might not have ever occurred to them.

What's really fun though is that Naruto is developing all these fun hotel/spa skills. Sakura even knows its Naruto giving massages and trying to do his best at all that. Seeing supportive Sakura that actually helps him study and experiment would be fun.

The only thing that this is really missing is something like oh a secretly jealous Hinata. Oddly, Hinata is the only one from her team that I could see moving in with him.

I can't wait for Naruto to make lots of money off of Sasuke's fanclub and than those girls all run across the no fangirling on the premises rule.

Hmm, I wonder if the Ramen girl would move in. They do need a chef.
Zyrano chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Any chance you're going to continue this?
Fencer22 chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Oh my god. This is just so amazing. I was howling with laughter from start to finish! thank you so much for writing this! I'm a bit sad that it seems dead but I enjoyed it to much to really let that get me down! Thanks again