Reviews for Jokers Wild
Greysh chapter 3 . 2/5
very nice :) hihi I like the squirrels.
Darkness in the Light chapter 3 . 2/2
just a lot of fun Naruto feels a bit off but that is mainly because he lacks the proper amount of stupid, and I think that's what you where going for. P.S. Why don't you use one of those speech to word programs instead of having others type for you?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 3 . 1/4
This was amazing! I want more sooooo badly.
RatherFabulous chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Okay, I know it's been a long time, but it made me snicker.
It's dead, and I'm fine with that, but I thought I should let you know that, for whatever it's worth, this remnant brought a smile to my face.
keichan2 chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
That is quite interesting!
You inserted some interesting twists (Ino comes to mind) and I found myself wondering where it could go…

I’d like to read more!
tamari-sand-ninja chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Please update soon. I just found this story and I like it.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
This one is awesome
Bellanaris chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
OMG this story is amazingly funny and well-written! i love this version of Naruto! Keep up the good work )
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Very funny. His making new clones. Just for different reasons. Reminds me of Roger the alien from American Dad. With his personas. I hope someday you update this story.
Slytherson chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
I so like thus story but who is the HP character for naruto is it Harry?
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
i miss this story, please update it soon
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
...it's 3 in the morning an I'm re-browsing for kicks...HOW DID I EVER MISS THIS STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE! _
I should have been begging long ago for updates and or threaten to kidnap your muse till you promise an update! this is both hilarious. had a seeming good plot. has a sakura I LIKE (a difficult feat). a kakashi who isn't being bashed, but is still getting picked on. and naruto who isn't over powered/wimpy, or supersmart/retard!

it's only been 3 chapters an it looks like a really, really good story...please update?
dogsrulz77 chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Yessssssssssss please please update.
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Any chance of an update to this story?
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
i miss this story, please update soon