Reviews for Witch Weekly, Which Wizard?
Just passing by chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
That's an amazing story, I hope you'll continue it, it's really interesting. I didn't expect to be that hooked up by it in the beginning but it was so funny, so well done that I couldn't help it. Great job! and good luck for the next chapters.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Hey... not sure if you're still updating, but I wish you were... I really enjoy this story, and reading Ginny fall in love is so cute, and so good, and ugh! Please update.
ImaHPFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I really like D/G pairing. I hope that we don't get a lot of H/G pairing throughout the story!
rezmutt chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
I love this story! It's so interesting and not filled with the normal angst of most drinny fics. Also, Harry is not a total arsehole which is a nice change of pace :) can't wait for more
FairMaiden chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
I binged read all the chapters and now I wil wait patiently for an update (: great chapter
drinny chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
This is an amazing story i came across.
You have a very intriguing plot here and you are doing complete justice to it.
Your ginny is absolutely lovable. I am loving her.
The way you write interactions between D/G and H/G it makes the story amazing.
Though i am both drinny hinny shipper but i like hinny more here.
Well are you going to write a draco chapter?
Where we could get the glimpse of his thoughts?
Sam chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
I've already reviewed but I just ha to say again that I am LOVING this story! It's the only one I bother checkin to see if it's updated! I love how you have written that characters and the development of relationship between funny and Malfoy is my favourite type for romance fiction. And the three way romance thing doesn't feel cheesy or cliche at ALL, which is awesome. Please keep writing!
night.drive chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Had to go back and reread since it's been awhile, but I'm so glad I did! I normally hate love triangles with H/G/D, but I enjoy this because you can really sense Ginny's conflicted feelings with both men. I love your descriptions that demonstrate each characters habits. Also, I'm so glad that the Weasleys Harry (especially Ron) are the lovable characters we know, rather than being super annoying and one-dimensional. This latest chapter really cracked me up, between the Mooncalf, meeting Rolf, and the Potter-dotes! Can't wait to see what happens next! And hoping Ginny ends up with Draco since they're my OTP. Can't wait to see what this debt was about.
Nutmeg44 chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
I loved their lunch. It was very light and fun. Luna is such a breath of fresh air in fics. I'm glad you're back and this was a lovely update. More please.
marinka chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
I am completely undecided on who i want her to end up with, both of them are completly believable choices, so lots of kudos to you as a writer!
Sam chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Fantastic! I love how you right their interactions! its perfect!
Adrianne K chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Ahhhh, the excitement!

I will try not to blubber on about how happy I am to read a new chapter. It would have been nice to see more of their progress from the ball (the awkward that most definitely ensued) to where they are at now, but I can understand why you chose to do it this way and I can still see how they are slowly building a friendship, which I am really loving. Trust Luna to come in and set off some serious alarms for everyone else.

I'm quite intrigued about this paid debt.. very intrigued. You really portrayed Ginn's curiousity well, as I find myself just as curious to know more. AND I am so happy that the conversation between them stays so real to their personalities. I mean, I couldn't really picture him hiding his grin in the first section in the office but the laughter at the cafe and the conversation were all very true to their characters. Well done.

I hope you will post again soon! Thanks for sticking it out with us :D
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Ahhhh loving itt
juust.me chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Don't tell me the debts paid was Draco taking on Ginny's project! :O The idea just suddenly came to my head.
This fanfic is really interesting, i would like to read more of it. I do remember reading it before, but i believe it's been a while because i couldn't quite remember about some details of it. But hey, it's quite catching since i do remember reading it at one point. Keep up the good work, you have a nice writing! :D
Hope to see more updates from you soon
Hardkore rocker chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Love how you're writing the relationship of Ginny and Draco! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)