Reviews for Naruto: The Darkest of Heroes
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 5 . 4/28
This is where the story starts to go bad for me. I think you should've went with the ANBU route or maybe had someone takes him on as an apprentice. Your Naruto just doesn't fit on any of the Teams and especially on Team 7. It feels really forced.
The Faded Line chapter 7 . 3/1
Damn, been awhile since I have found a story this good. Keep up the good work brother.
zovve chapter 4 . 2/26
poor taro
PredatorPuck chapter 7 . 2/17
daaaamn!
the Hokage of Konoha chapter 1 . 2/16
Please Please Please update this!
I love how you've managed to change Naruto and still keep him kind of human.

Keep up the great work!
Manaliac chapter 7 . 2/9
I hope Kushina will wake up and come to the rescue of her beloved son!
Thou shalt not fear chapter 7 . 1/17
And here comes the problem with trying to make Naruto's character complex. Often, in the process of doing so, instead of making the character interesting, the person is simply perceived by the reader as confused, thus not becoming reasonably relatable. Right now, though not quite on that path, I can feel that Naruto is on the verge of turning to a character that is hard to figure. Unfortunately, it is not a good comprehension. Despite of the opportunity in making his character more interesting, there should be an understanding to who he really is. Is he like Zuko in the Avatar, a bit angsty with a tragic past, Orochimaru who is mostly curious about the results of his labor, or just a confused individual with nowhere to go. I feel that you should ascertain Naruto's character more. You don't have to make him perfect as if he is both good and bad just to fit the scenario. There should be growth and consistency to prevent confusing invested readers like me. Nevertheless, beside this point, I could not really say anything else that is negative about the story. Another well put chapter and I await for the next update.
Concealed Convict chapter 7 . 1/16
Still loving this story, but I hate where you ended this chapter. Hoping to see an update to a story that appears to be becoming one of the best Naruto fanfiction soon.

Thanks for writing
Keep up the great work and update soon
CC
DBZFTW chapter 7 . 1/16
On the edge of my seat! Please update soon!
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 1/15
And once more Sasuke's lack of care for others is going to set Naruto on fire. Or maybe he just wants to personally hurt Naruto to put him in his place After all, he's always dissing and opposing Sasuke. If he's lucky, maybe it's just a subconscious thing and he won't be charged with attempted murder of a comrade. So I'm guessing Naruto didn't dodge all of Haku's senbon which is why the attack worked...
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 1/15
I have to admit, this is the first time I've seen Sakura's background as such. ANd Kakashi using a scarecrow image, so a terrifying scarecrow image, seems truly apt. Quite creative.
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 1/14
It really caught me there at the end with Naruto already back in his apartment. It never occurred to me that he wouldn't stay to supervise until it was over. But that is certainly making the best use of the Kage bunshin. Very smart indeed. And since they were henged as Taro, no one will be able to know who aided Iruka.
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 1/14
So Minato used his friendship with Kushina after learning about the prophecy? Curious as to what happened that earned him Jiraiya's disapproval, of all people. Hm, so that man manged to subvert those men to his use. Wonder why they bothered keeping Kushina alive if she is such a liability.
Tyrannitor chapter 7 . 1/14
The present tense is fine. It's your story, write it how you would like.

We're finally getting to the stage where we get to know just what the fuck is going on. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Patricia.sandell chapter 7 . 1/12
Awsome, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :D
Was it his demonic kekkei genkai/heritage that awoke in the end? I'm so excited to see how it will manifest itself. :) and omg! Kushina? Or is it perhaps Mito? I would like if Kakashi maybe warmed up a bit towards his students, maybe not by much, but as it is right now he is downright ice cold most of the time, and while I apriciate a cool, collected and overall BAMF! Kakashi, a bit more softhearted wouldn't hurt anybody. ] thank you, for this awesome update, and atory. I hope to see fro, you soon again in my emailbox. Keep up the good work. :D