Reviews for The Masked
Sky Rose chapter 13 . 8/23
I'm surprised that he revealed himself so soon... I was hoping he could me with everyone just a bit more. This is wonderfully written with an intriguing plot line, and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!

Keep writing!
Sky Rose chapter 3 . 8/23
Normally, I don't like these types of stories, but this is INTERESTING! I love the idea and concept and it is so well written! Keep on writing!
redking.tfk chapter 13 . 2/22
WTF? You portray him as a secretive and adult like but when the going gets though you make him to be a sad pathetic child? seriously, WTF?
Mezzem313 chapter 13 . 1/27
I hope you continue to update this story because it really is a great story and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Sparkle Aya chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
I like your story
TorturedGuitar chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
The chapter was really good... May the force be with you IRL!
Dramione Winchester-Halliwell chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
OMG i can't wait to read about everyone's reactions when they find out about harry/jay! :D such a cute scene with remus btw
Danneyland chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Giving them a list of all their safehouses ... yikes, that better have been fake.
Danneyland chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Not flames, but I'm just alerting you that it's against Fanfiction's rules to post Author's Notes as a chapter. They are allowed before or after a chapter, but not by itself or in the middle of it. Therefore I suggest you place this warning/rant at the beginning of the real Chapter 4 (in which case it would be fine), just in case someone comes along who likes to report people for the stupidest things. People have gotten their stories taken down for less.

As for getting a Beta, I don't know how you're supposed to do it via Fanfiction's Beta system either (mainly because I haven't looked into it), but for the most part if you ask for a Beta/mention that you're looking for one in your Notes, a reader will usually step up to the plate.
Danneyland chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I think you could have gone with the "everyone's code names start with 's'," route, if you changed "Cat" to "Stealth" or "Sneak" something.
Danneyland chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Hmm ... 15, 16, 14 ... no Hogwarts Letters? I'll just have to wait and see then, shall I?
TorturedGuitar chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
I usually don't read hp fics but this one is really good!
my chemical pizza rollmance chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
I really enjoy this and I hope you update soon
Gracealma chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
Enjoying your story. You have a great plot and characters.
So like the fact that Jay and his family are pulling the legs of Dumbledore and his so called club!:)
adenoide chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
It's interesting to follow.