Reviews for The Masked
Sparkle Aya chapter 13 . 8/5
I like your story
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 13 . 7/27
The chapter was really good... May the force be with you IRL!
Dramione Bartowski-Hallwell chapter 13 . 7/26
OMG i can't wait to read about everyone's reactions when they find out about harry/jay! :D such a cute scene with remus btw
Danneyland chapter 5 . 7/22
Giving them a list of all their safehouses ... yikes, that better have been fake.
Danneyland chapter 4 . 7/22
Not flames, but I'm just alerting you that it's against Fanfiction's rules to post Author's Notes as a chapter. They are allowed before or after a chapter, but not by itself or in the middle of it. Therefore I suggest you place this warning/rant at the beginning of the real Chapter 4 (in which case it would be fine), just in case someone comes along who likes to report people for the stupidest things. People have gotten their stories taken down for less.

As for getting a Beta, I don't know how you're supposed to do it via Fanfiction's Beta system either (mainly because I haven't looked into it), but for the most part if you ask for a Beta/mention that you're looking for one in your Notes, a reader will usually step up to the plate.
Danneyland chapter 2 . 7/22
I think you could have gone with the "everyone's code names start with 's'," route, if you changed "Cat" to "Stealth" or "Sneak" something.
Danneyland chapter 1 . 7/22
Hmm ... 15, 16, 14 ... no Hogwarts Letters? I'll just have to wait and see then, shall I?
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 13 . 7/20
I usually don't read hp fics but this one is really good!
my chemical pizza rollmance chapter 13 . 3/22
I really enjoy this and I hope you update soon
Gracealma chapter 13 . 2/24
Enjoying your story. You have a great plot and characters.
So like the fact that Jay and his family are pulling the legs of Dumbledore and his so called club!:)
adenoide chapter 12 . 1/18
It's interesting to follow.
Theta chapter 12 . 1/13
c'mon UPDATE!
IWantColoredRain chapter 12 . 1/15
Sounds interesting.
PhoenixUniverse chapter 12 . 1/12
I so loved this taster!
And little chapter stopped to the moment like that... can't wait next chapter!
Aelin08 chapter 12 . 1/12
It's really good! Plz update soon!