Reviews for DIGIMON: rise of the eight demon lord
writer-467 chapter 10 . 9/7
It's okay to be embarrassed of your writing. I am too with my own works I have uploaded but I don't regret having them up there. It would be great if you'd make a remake of your story cuz I love it. I love the story plot you have and it could become something bigger if you write out your story.
Good luck with whatever you decide :)
Jimmy050 chapter 10 . 9/7
A stranger supports an idea of deletion. I never read it fully, however deleting something that makes you feel embarrassed might be a good idea. A change might be good.
However, may I know what you are embarrassed about exactly? And what is it that you are going to change if you're going to rewrite it?
KaijuDracoMage chapter 10 . 9/4
Continue or reboot the story! I want to see her be a digimon.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 5/22
Genial f
storm chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
Please continue this. I love how lilith is like a sister along with the other demon lord. I also want to see beelzemon get the Sony beaten out of him, sine I'm sure it will be amusing to both write and read.
Michi a.k.a DD chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
I have an idea! Why not demiveemon became Magnamon! Plus Magnamon is one of the royal nights.
storm chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
Please continue this. I am really enjoying it and I want to know what happens next. If you finished else where please tell us so we may continue reading this awesome story.
wlobot chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Wool, another chapter! :D I thought it was getting to the point where Maia would not hate Bezel anymore, which would be annoying this early, but those 4 bite holes beg to differ.

Lilithmon is awesome, she's my favorite Demon Lord (maybe we can see more of her *wink*wink* cough*cough*), but where was she when Maia was missing? You'd think she would have an eye on her considering Bezel is snooping around.

Eh, whatever. Another great chapter though! Keep up the good work!
wlobot chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Don't like him. Hope he gets destroyed. Not killed, he fits a good villain, just severely punished. That skrub
WhiteShiloh chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
More,more,more,please! I love how this is going.
wlobot chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Love it! Thanks for updating! Is she going to be the Demon Lord of Insanity? That's a little hypothesis I have. More lilithmon! There's not enough fics with her sadly.
wlobot chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
I came here for lilithmon. Thank you and please update. When you said hiatus I thought I better leave a review xD
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Interesting views on Lilithmon's actions:)
MitzvahRose chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Well, my last review was quite embarrassing... *Sweatdrops* Woops, lol xP

Okay, so I wanted to say sorry for not reviewing in a while. Don't worry, I'm still watching this story, and trust me, you are getting better! :D

First of all, I guess I was wrong with Carry. Second, gruesome and definitely not my thing to read normally, sorry... Third, what exactly is she feeling? Interesting, but quite confusing... Fourth, cute (if cruel) moment from "Kenny". Fifth, poor policemen... Sixth, epic entrance from Beelzemon! Seventh, even EPIC-ER exit! XD Eighth, is Maia invincible or something?! O.O Ninth, oh my... G-d... Maia... Her mom... Tenth, just... B-Beelzemon! O.O! Never thought I'd say this, but thank goodness for Lilithmon! D:
*Takes a deep breath* ...And that's all I've got.

Awesome story so far, though extremely freaky. I don't normally go for this (at all), but I think this one passes... I do like the story, after all. :) ...Still freaky though. Regardless, keep up the good work!

Btw, bus isn't spelled with 2 s'.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 12/31/2013