Reviews for Resistance: Second War for Danville
uperFan chapter 29 . 9/12/2017
i
uperFan chapter 29 . 9/12/2017
I need the next chapter to come out soon!
Zaxx04 chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
This is so good.. I wonder when are you going to post the next chapter? This will be one of my favorites
DaRealSoru chapter 27 . 12/18/2015
YOU'RE BAAAAACK!
YAY!

Ahem, anyway. I loved this chapter! Glad to see you are making a comeback! Since it's been awhile since I've read this, I'm gonna have to start from Chapter 1 again...which is perfectly fine with me! I love your style of writing, and wish that I had half of it! (Seriously, mine sucks compared to yours) XD.
Anyhoo...welcome back man!
frazerd96 chapter 26 . 8/18/2015
Glad to see this story is not dead. Will you do more stories with Ryan in the future?
Yarthayaj'knaushtavdhladleklwa chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
I assume the Borg is Stacy Hirano?
Dreadwing216 chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
Alt-Isabella sure is not caring to Alt Phineas. Let's hope she apologises to him in the morning
MiGs chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
at last! new chapter. )
cowardsdiefirst chapter 25 . 6/20/2015
Can you make platyborg appear? I just want to suggest.
peacekeeper chapter 25 . 6/20/2015
Your story was interesting. I wish you really update this as soon as possible. )
PnFan
Ryan Choi chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
How about in the next chapters, do you think you could get rid of the cussing.
DaRealSoru chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
OK. I'll look forward to reading the next chapter! :D
Rose Verdict chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
AGH NUU! *sniffles* Well, at least it'll be here eventually...

...

...And I bet it'll be awesome! :') Merry ChristKwanzuka! *u*
Drakon LightShield chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
Because it is an amazing story. It's well-made and thought out. It would be a shame if this story was never updated again. I don't care if it takes you a couple years. I just hope you continue with this brilliant tale.
Attackme chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
I took the time to read and appreciate your story so please continue the story I will wait for the next update. I don't even care if it will be another year.