Reviews for The Cowboy Rides Away
ttandme69 chapter 14 . 9/14
ROFLMFAO Ethan and the word vomit as a 5 year old and now Evan...too much! Loved them! Thanks for the Kate beat down...lol. Loved this story too! Lisa
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Bella deserves whatever is coming. She started the whole incident in the bar and security should have thrown them both out.
Good chapter.
sue1zide chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
So sweet!
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This was a sweet beginning for Cowboy and Singer girl. I'm curious where this story goes from here.
just-kiss-her-peeta chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
I remember reading this along time ago and I just reread it and I can't help but laugh because hi name is Ethan Alexander. My sister has a son named Ethan and another son whose middle name is Alexander. I don't know why it was so funny
Des chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Can you keep writing more chapters too this story

Please and thank you D
sholtsclaw698 chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
i wouldn't be opposed to a 2nd story to go with this one. loved it
sholtsclaw698 chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
love the story, so great!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
i LOVE this story
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
Awww, the kids are all grown up, married and have children . . . yikes! Rambunctious little Evan is giving their own son the business. What goes around, comes around. Very fun story. Really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 10/2/2015
I love that Kristina wants to be a barrel racer. Loved that she seems to be a natural. Siobhan was fantastic. Kate in this chapter was completely unnecessary but, that's just my opinion. Her part in this story was already done. Ethan is too much . . . that little guy cracks me up! Running around naked, because he was hot and jumped into the water trough. So funny. Then his little ears are irking up everything in that house. He's going to be a handful. Hoping the last chapter in this is his transition into the bull riding. Taking after Pop Pop and Dad.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
That was so fun to read. It was sweet that they ending up full circle with Swan Song playing in Houston again. Edward dancing with three year old Kristina on his and shoulder, was a lovely visual. Interesting that they would bring the whole band down to Nashville, only for them to want Bella . . . I don't think they'd do that. I loved that Bella said no, all or nothing. Very cool. It's also kind of better that they didn't get the gig . . . that would've brought about a slew of time away from family. Loved the claw my foot tub turned into outdoor hot tub . . . what a great idea! What a visual too, with a nekkid Edward waiting for her in the full moonlight and hot water . . . yeah, I'd be stripping right down to nothing that fast as well. Ethan was a wonderful little treat. He'll be an interesting young man as he grows up and turns into a man. It was pretty funny him putting the announcer in his place. The part about Bella's kitty was a wee bit too far . . . surprised Bella didn't whisk him off that stage, right quick. The lemons in this story have all been quite hot too, this chapter and their little away time before having Ethan, was no exception.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
That was a beautiful chapter. I'm a huge fan of the sunset wedding . . . had one myself twenty-two years ago. This sounded so pretty. I loved getting another bit of Charlie in this . . . how he wanted to take Renee into the barn . . . hehehe. The vows were perfect for each other. Absolutely adored how he threw her over his shoulder caveman style and ran her back up the aisle . . . fantastic visual! Her singing to him was a wonderful touch. Loved getting the visual of him in satin low slung sleep pants . . . yummy! Loved her calling him husband during their lovemaking, yet wished he would have followed with wife, in lieu of sweetheart. Again, beautiful chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
That was pretty funny, what they did to Jasper. Loved that even Alice was involved with it. Quite enjoyable to read. I liked that the wedding made Bella and Edward want to set their own wedding date. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
I don't think I've ever read such and entertaining and wonderful Charlie and Renee before. I've read some wonderful Charlie's. A few Renee's here and there, yet those are more rare. The full on still married and all over each other, Renee and Charlie, was spectacular. I really loved that they were so loving and wonderful with Edward. Fine with them sleeping in the same room, as most parents would be. They even managed to squeeze a lemon right under the same roof. I was so hoping for Charlie or Renee to say something really funny, about Edward's marathon sexin' and the 'roar' he let loose at the end. He'd told Bella to keep quiet, yet let out that roar and I thought for sure Charlie would've said something hilarious about it. I really liked that Esme made their house into a home for them both, while they were visiting the Swan's. It was kind of fun to read Jasper and Edward bonding over their love of their women. So cute and a little funny.