Reviews for The Cowboy Rides Away
bearygirl chapter 12 . 4/17
Really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh. Ethan is just so adorable!
maphie chapter 5 . 4/12
I can honestly say that I don't have any female friends like Kate and I'm lucky because of it. If she willingly had an abortion that would be more humane. It would still break Edward's heart but in my personal opinion, she would be less soulless. Cowboy Edward is very hot B&E and I'm not big on that persona.
maphie chapter 2 . 4/11
You are hilariousl! I wish I could write. I can only imagine how much fun it is to put the details around your best fantasies.
sherylb chapter 12 . 4/9
What a perfect HEA!

Little Ethan is a trip!
cullenlover88 chapter 12 . 4/7
great story
1avidfan chapter 12 . 4/7
This is a great story, I enjoyed it a lot. Now I get to check out the other stories written by CullenSweetheart.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 4/6
Love it... ;)
scf66 chapter 12 . 4/6
Hilarious interview with little Ethan! Thanks for the sweet story!
scf66 chapter 1 . 4/6
Ahhhh! I HAD to read this story when I saw the subject. I was raised in Houston and went to the HLS&R every year... when it was in the Astrodome! (Haha now that's OLD for ya! I was there when George Strait made his first appearance. Yep. Old.) It's nearly impossible to describe the excitement around that event, unless you've been there, but you did a good job. I'm enjoying your story very much! Thank you!
luvstwilight4ever chapter 12 . 4/5
What a lovely story. I enjoyed reading it.
dj071688-Coppertop chapter 12 . 4/5
Read entire story this afternoon and must say, fucking fantastic. Your writing was detailed, and addictive. It was wonderful. I'm not a "country" person, i.e., music, rodeos, etc., but must say, I listened to each son that was included in this story and it fit so well. Wonderful story.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/5
The Cowboy Rides Away has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
lovetwifics chapter 12 . 4/2
I am in love with cowboyward and cowgirlella! Such a sweet wonderful story, I totally dig the way Charlie and Renee are in this story, and Ethan could he be any more adorable?!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 4/1
The Cowboy Rides Away has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in March on www . twifanfictionrecs . com