Reviews for A Tale of Transmigration
Brewer of Kvas chapter 9 . 11/15
Fan theory spoilers
The entities ancestor message that triggered the entities travels was a marker. One of it's shards had a monitoring system by having this shard. a new andestor entity blocked the other entities(like scion did to parahumans) from a section of the multiverse. A fraction of infinity infinity so the second ancestor had a multiverse unchanged by the entities with access to the sum knowledge of the entities. I imagine this entity mostly has data shards and theoretical research shards to carry out the ultimate goal surviving the heat death of the universe, the Big Crunch and other Universe As We Know It Destroyers
The overseer entity especially investigates instances the entity's cycle was broken or the entities were forced to retreat and makes a long term cycle that gets maximum data using minimum resources this means that there is no case of a bunch of alternate earths being drained of energy to escape the gravity well
Brewer of Kvas chapter 8 . 11/15
Alexandria what a bitch
Brewer of Kvas chapter 8 . 11/15
Holy motherfucking shit
Endbringer capes
Khepri can talk and is arguably the most overpowered Endbringer yet
Simughs tinker-trump classification vs
Khepri's master-trump classification
Gloweye chapter 13 . 11/6
Well, that IS a long delay... here's hoping you'll still continue.
Riniko22 chapter 13 . 10/3
Dang, this was good. I hope that you someday at least post those other chapters even if you don't feel able to continue writing more than those. Once again, thanks for what you have posted and I wish you well.
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 10/3
After reading that you were working on chapter 16 I am really saddened that you last posted chapter 13 and then stopped, that means that there were at least two other finished chapters and a partial one that you could have posted. While I don't expect to ever see more I do want to let you know that I have truly enjoyed this story so far.
Riniko22 chapter 8 . 10/3
Still think this was a excellent work of fiction, I now know that you are no longer working on it and am saddened by that knowledge. Hope you are doing well.

I didn't need to look at her to know she was still standing their(there) slack-jawed when the bell rang.

“As he is now, no. I'd have to further modify him to allow him to be able to (do) so.”

“The Skitter I knew wasn't really much (of) one for intentionally going into hand to hand combat like that,” Clockblocker chimed in.
Riniko22 chapter 7 . 10/3
Really enjoying this story, don't know if it was completed and not marked or you stopped updating, but I wanted to say it is really well done. A few typos pop up at times, but those are hard to see in your own work. Listed them below if you are still interested.

The closest Fridays was actually not that busy despite it being a Saturday night so we had a rather quite (quiet) setting for our dinner.

Hear (Here) now, they had my almost undivided attention.

“Please call me, Danny,(space)“Dad said with me muttering the line just loud enough for(that) Sara could hear.

He had about twenty(hythen)for(four) modifications hashed out when the computer beeped indicating he had a new private message in his Parahumans Online inbox.
Spidey-phd chapter 4 . 8/28
The transmigrant angle is very interesting, especially where various miscellaneous capes could also be transmigrants. Who else could be a transmigrant? Bonesaw? Jack Slash!? Confined to true "triggered" parahumans and not those produced via Cauldron's engineered vials?

I also enjoy the slight AU. Just enough variance to make a lot of "facts" from previous lives questionable.

Are we going to see a few instances of extreme divergence? Canary is a punk rocker with an attitude instead of a fairly meek victim? Will Charlotte or Greg Vader trigger?
PsylentFox chapter 13 . 8/26
Went onto the Spacebattle forums to read the rest of the chapters, but I'm so sad that this hasn't been continued! We at least needed to see Coil's demise and Skitter and TT's dramatic reunion. :(

Don't know if this will be continued, but if it is I'll be able to see it. Followed.
StormMagi chapter 13 . 8/22
Hey I wanted to know if four years was a long enough delay and you might be posting chapter 14 soon?
stylo1 chapter 2 . 7/24
you seem to have trouble getting to the point, makes for a very boring read where i end up skipping half
Luminescent Rainbow Veins chapter 3 . 7/24
*knows a Sara Holden that was also Jewish, and liked calling herself Felix long before Worm came out* Hold up. Wait a minute.
NotEnough chapter 1 . 6/30
According to google( ) there are approximately 400,000,000 insects per acre on land.
If i go with your radius of 1200 feet that would be about 104 acres. So there should be something like 41,600,000,000 insects wich would be 1,386,666 times 30,000.
Dogoneshame chapter 13 . 6/28
Yes. All the yes.
I am loving this story so much.