Reviews for Hold Me
K chapter 4 . 7/19
Hang on so I'm gonna imagine her going to Hogwarts and changing her name back to Hermione Granger temporarily. She goes through a whole bunch of stuff and doesn't tell her family because she knows they wouldn't react well, not even mentioning how the Volturi would be. 'Kay, so, she goes through all that and before the final battle happens, she's tired of it. So she owls her parents, as well as the Kings, and tells them all about what's happening. She goes to McGonnal (she's Headmistress remember) and tells her that her family will most likely end up coming to Hogwarts, and she goes and gets them, entirely surprised to find a family of golden eyed vampires, a dhampire, a pack of shapeshifters, and a coven of the best red eyed vampires waiting for her to get them through the magical barriers. She brings them to the school where they then proceed to crash through the doors to the great hall during dinner, calling out Hermione's actual full name, and she just barely says "crap" and only those nearest to her hear it but ALL OF THE VAMPIRES HEAR IT and "DONT YOU DARE CURSE YOUNG LADY" comes from Jane's mouth, AND SHE LOOKS YOUNGER THAN HER and I can't even. Everyone's really confused, and Hermione's like "moooom daaaad whyyyyyy" and DRACO THIS IDIOT is like "oh look, the mudblood brought Muggles" and everything stops and it gets silent and slowly every head turns to look at him until a fully abled army of the strongest vampires are glaring at him until Rose just says "what did you just call my daughter" and EVERYONE BUT DRACO REALISED HIS MISTAKE and he just smugly goes "a mudblood, that's what she is" and she just stares at him and all of a sudden just "Jane?" "Yes, Rosalie?" "Can you uh...?" "Yes, yes I can" and she turns to Draco with a crazed look in her eye, and utters a single word, shocking the entire hall in being, if possible, quieter than before, "Pain." And Draco does that thing like Edward did that one time where he arched his back and fell to the ground, his mouth open in a silent scream and Hermione is just rubbing her temples and goes "why does this always happen to me? Why? It happened with (first boyfriend's name) and it's happening now, except they killed (fbn)" and she keeps rambling and stuff and I can't even comprehend why my mind gives me these things
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 6/5
just read and favored this story thanks ever so much, I'm so excited to read a new story and I hope you still write, because I'm dying to know what's going to happen next.
Please update this story
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 4 . 3/15
Awwwwwwww? That's so adorable! Please update soon, I love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
please continue and was her parents killed by death eaters and does she still have her magic? and will she figure out the truth with how smart she is?
samantha.wheeler.507 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Updat soon PLEASE! I love this story. I think Hermione makes the perfect daughter for Rosalie and Emmett. I think if they could have a child she would look similar to Hermione!
pianomouse chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Love the little Hermione, looking forward to reading more.
NCISlover999 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Please update soon I love it!
Cassie-D1 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I like it
samantha.wheeler.507 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Update PLEEEAASE!
deanna4403 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
when are more chapters coming
dark m00n angel chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Really great story please update soon...
deanna4403 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
loved this so far cant wait for more keep up the good work
deanna4403 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Iam loving this story when are more coming
Sohlecomic chapter 4 . 3/8/2014