Reviews for Stand and Vampire
Guest 101 chapter 1 . 5/19
This is a really good story. The plot and character build is pretty amazing and well thought out. Good job. Also, since i also read a few of your other fics, i was wondering if you are going to update the Azure Within The Three Kingdoms story since it was really good and was left at a cliff hanger and i hope you dont abandon it yet. Till next time ;-)
Mingyu chapter 11 . 3/30
Eh, I'm guessing Tamao's status will settle on "frenemy" myself. I doubt that she'll team up with someone worse to help defeat Tsukune and co., but who knows. Looks like she'll probably fight them once more, at least over Yukari. Thanks for the chapter!
blukmage19r2 chapter 11 . 3/26
Poor Yukari. But I'm sure she'll reveal her 'Stand' powers soon enough. She just needs the right motivation.
And I wonder what's in store for Tsukune and company's vacation? New friends (or perhaps, foes) and challenges await the crusaders, and how will Tsukune contact his family after being in school for a while?

The 'heat' will be on.
KadoyaOkami chapter 11 . 3/26
Back with a solid swing into an awesome arc! Definitely looking forward to seeing how the Newspaper Club beats Shining Moon!

Admittedly, I actually feel like this kinda echoes Rohan Kishibe and his Heaven's Door, in terms of 'the heroes cannot know what happens or they get hurt/killed'. It's a nice nod to the original Jojo adventures!

Truth is, I'm concerned for how Tamao will turn around, if she even does. If things come to blows, it's very likely that things will escalate to the same level as Kuyou.

Well, thanks and here's to more awesome and bizarre adventures!
TazalTerminals chapter 11 . 3/26
Huh...things are getting interesting...XP
When Tsukune asks Moka about her Stand, you have "dryness in her mouth", not "his mouth".
Small thing, you have Gin say "you could care less" instead of "couldn't care less".
Mingyu chapter 10 . 2/4
Very nice fight! I did like how you made Kuyou (and future opponents) a bit more of a threat by fusing Stand and monster aura systems. And I look forward to seeing the complications that arise from Stands being let out of the bag. Thanks for the chapter!
Also, would Moka be able to blow out kyou's fire aura? Or is it like in the manga's second season where kyou was in a bipedal fox form minus the fire aura until he actually activated it?
Question: When Gin asked them "did hey get roughed up" and they said what happened, was that smile then Gin turning around a double take, or was Gin smiling because we was proud of them but didn't want them to know that?
mordreek chapter 10 . 2/1
I liked this chapter, it was a very good climax for the PSC arc and the battles certainly got the blood pumping.

Also Tsukune's weaknesses being exposed at least in part will provide a nice in story reason for why the fights will get tougher from here on out.

The arguments between Moka's different facets of her personality was a fun and tension relieving way to end the chapter itself.
FateOnline chapter 10 . 1/31
Why don't you just make a separate...fan fiction entry(?) for the Stand stats? We get the info while you keep you profile from being any longer then it is now.
blukmage19r2 chapter 10 . 1/31
Oh, I see. So that's how "potentiality" runs. It works best in reverse.
Keep up the good work.
smithpj chapter 9 . 1/21
Nice. I just started reading this story today and I could hardly put it down. Definitely going on my favorites list. And I can't wait for more. P.S. I have watched both seasons of the anime, and read all of the Manga. I like how you keep it fairly in line with the events that happened in the manga.
When did lovers eyes transmit illusions?