Reviews for Stand and Vampire
Tirfarthuan chapter 12 . 3/12
It's an interesting premise well executed, and I'm looking forward to more from this.
Damian Belloc Vale chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
Quick question will Tsukune be learning Hamon/Ripple anytime soon to even the playing field against youkai
smithpj chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Nice, and I can't wait for to see what happens to tamao when the others find out.
Mingyu chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
Nice! The mood made for a fun chapter...except for Tamao. I'm kinda starting to not like her a little. Hopefully Yukari's Stand is useful for getting herself out of this situation. Thanks for the chapter!
major wallace chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
nice work
Guest 101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This is a really good story. The plot and character build is pretty amazing and well thought out. Good job. Also, since i also read a few of your other fics, i was wondering if you are going to update the Azure Within The Three Kingdoms story since it was really good and was left at a cliff hanger and i hope you dont abandon it yet. Till next time ;-)
Mingyu chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Eh, I'm guessing Tamao's status will settle on "frenemy" myself. I doubt that she'll team up with someone worse to help defeat Tsukune and co., but who knows. Looks like she'll probably fight them once more, at least over Yukari. Thanks for the chapter!
blukmage19r2 chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
Poor Yukari. But I'm sure she'll reveal her 'Stand' powers soon enough. She just needs the right motivation.
And I wonder what's in store for Tsukune and company's vacation? New friends (or perhaps, foes) and challenges await the crusaders, and how will Tsukune contact his family after being in school for a while?

The 'heat' will be on.
KadoyaOkami chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
Back with a solid swing into an awesome arc! Definitely looking forward to seeing how the Newspaper Club beats Shining Moon!

Admittedly, I actually feel like this kinda echoes Rohan Kishibe and his Heaven's Door, in terms of 'the heroes cannot know what happens or they get hurt/killed'. It's a nice nod to the original Jojo adventures!

Truth is, I'm concerned for how Tamao will turn around, if she even does. If things come to blows, it's very likely that things will escalate to the same level as Kuyou.

Well, thanks and here's to more awesome and bizarre adventures!
TazalTerminals chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
Huh...things are getting interesting...XP
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
When Tsukune asks Moka about her Stand, you have "dryness in her mouth", not "his mouth".
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
Small thing, you have Gin say "you could care less" instead of "couldn't care less".
Mingyu chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Very nice fight! I did like how you made Kuyou (and future opponents) a bit more of a threat by fusing Stand and monster aura systems. And I look forward to seeing the complications that arise from Stands being let out of the bag. Thanks for the chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2016
Also, would Moka be able to blow out kyou's fire aura? Or is it like in the manga's second season where kyou was in a bipedal fox form minus the fire aura until he actually activated it?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2016
Question: When Gin asked them "did hey get roughed up" and they said what happened, was that smile then Gin turning around a double take, or was Gin smiling because we was proud of them but didn't want them to know that?