Reviews for Stand and Vampire
As another reviewer said when he reviewed chapter 2: how are you going to handle the other characters? Kaito, Nekonome and Ririko Kagome(the math teacher who's a Lamia). Nekonome and Ririko didn't really get any decent characterization in the manga, and I've been interested in Kaito as a character since I read he who fights monsters. ...Actually i wouldn't mind the...school police(was that what they were called?) getting some more characterization. Outside of Kyou there isn't really a lot about them.
Are you going to turn Tsukune into a...well he was eventually turned into a shinso vampire? How will the vampire blood effect the stand?
Platinumsabr chapter 4 . 6/8
You know, I'm really glad you decided to make a full-fledged story out of this. I always love seeing people do something with the actual characters using crossover elements to shake things up.

I realize things are a bit different this time around, but is there any reason why Moka still refers to Tsukune as "Aono-kun"? I know you might have explained this earlier, but I've forgotten. (I'll reread it all later just to check). Even in the manga, she was already referring to him by his first name in this first chapter, since she was so happy he let her be his friend. Also, if this is a slight combo of the manga and the anime, the color panels (covers only, I guess) of the manga show Moka's outer form to have pink hair too. In a world where blue and purple hair is just as possible, I don't really think anything of her pink hair either, but that's just me.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop you a line to tell you I've enjoyed the story so far. I know fanwriters only get paid in the compliments they receive, so here's another one for you!
wait, didn't kururmu hear the "like a witch but not" line in chapter one, but here it sounds like this is new to her.
First: Good chapter. and good call with ending it there.
Second: While Tsukune did win, had Gin been serious Tsukune would be dead. So again, give Tsukune a power boost.
Three: Does other members of Tsukune's family have powers, like Kyoko? ...Are Tsukune's parents going to be coming to the school on the...festival(?) that happened first season?
First: HELL YES.
Second: #$% YEA
Third: HELL #$%&* YA
Fourth: Is Tsukune going to get a power boost? Yeah he's capable of taking care of himself but if you want him to stand up to the bigger bads your going to need to boost him up.
Fifth: I did read Azure for a time, it just stopped clicking with me after a while.
NorthSouthGorem chapter 4 . 5/22
First of all, I definitely like this story and hope to see it continued. I recently started reading Jojo and have already finished Stardust Crusaders, so it's cool to see fics for it.

Second, I'm fairly certain that the art for the RV manga depicts Moka as having pink hair as well.
mordreek chapter 4 . 5/17
Heh, Gin is off to a greaat start as a club leader again...oy vey. Late AND bringing in someone he has to know Tsukune has a grudge, this Gin seems a tad less subtle than the canon one if that is possible.

Yes the job of finding out exactly how many panties the girls in school have is simply exhausting Gin, no doubt about it. It'd be a nice speech if it wasn't so full of bs that I can swear I saw mushrooms sprouting in mid-air.

-_- I reiterate, this Gin is subtle like brick, as the Russians would say. Still, I liked the exchange between Tamao and Tsukune, their mutual bonding over Gin's perving was a good touch.

I had to grin at Tsukune actually having a set and telling off Gin in no small manner, such a wonderful change of pace. Gin having the initial advantage also makes sense as well, that level of speed would cause problems for someone unprepared for it.

Nothing like a common enemy to bring love rivals together, they didn't become bosom buddies but at least they are more willing to work together.

For a guy who got the rest of his previous club killed and gave up on trying to do his job, Gin seems pretty confident in that he'll beat Tsukune AND get with Kurumu and Moka. Especially after launching Kurumu away like a rocket. The icing on the cake is that he really thinks he did everyone a favor.

And that is why I cheered when Tsukune got his kicks in and paid back the mangy chihuahua in spades! Tsukune literally took him apart in a way that would be the wet dream of any biologist or vivisectionist, I am honestly surprised that Gin was not more traumatized by sight.

I don't know, I would have taken him literally myself, if only for a moment so that I could see the look of dawning horror and comprehension on his face.

Group hug, very cute to imagine and a nice bonding moment as well. I had to laugh at Kurumu trying to garner a little sympathy, it's harmless and totally within character for her.

Oh boy, Tamao getting her own stand? And seems like she is getting drawn into Tsukune's charm as well, whether or not she'll be a villain or another member of the gang will be interestign to see. And it's good that Tsukune isn't the trusting fool he was in canon, keeping an eye out of Tamao for treachery.

I love Kurumu's protectiveness and worry over Tsukune, and it's perfectly valid, as who knows what the side effects of a Stand user being drained by a vampire could have (besides the author that is.) And they never agreed about the blood-drinking so that's a bit of canon that fits despite the changes.

Moka does need to figure out what she wants from Tsukune, as that was one of the annoying parts of canon.
All That Is Left Unsaid chapter 4 . 5/16
I like how you handled the setup for the incident at the pool. Canon made me lose a bit of respect for everyone involved with how they acted, but here everything came together in such a way that the characters stayed reasonable and likable.

I also like how you keep involving Kurumu, rather than pushing everyone who isn't Moka and Tsukune to the sidelines as canon seemed to in many cases, and hope this continues with the other characters.

Using the Stand as an explanation of how Tsukune can remove Moka's seal is also well done, and Inner Moka draining his spirit for power seems like the sort of thing she would do.

One thing I feel though, is that the fights aren't as versatile as they could be. Both the incident with the Swimming Club and the fight with Gin had opportunities to more creatively utilize Shooting Star, assuming I am not affording it too much power with my assumptions. For the Swimming Club Tsukune could have made some sort of cracks or holes in the pool to drain the water, possibly behind himself so Tamao would be pulled towards him by the draining effect (assuming he couldn't pull a Moses and split the water itself). With Gin, damaging the ground to trip him up, or splitting his leg off when Gin stepped on him would be two ways to limit his ability to move.

While it's true that RV was all about using Inner Moka as an instant win button, Jojo was more about creativity with its fights (I miss the Ripple).
SilverBladeStar chapter 4 . 5/15
Did mermaid get a chunk of his life force in the pool? If she keeps up with her revenge plans and gets a Stand...I hope ice lady shows up soon.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 5/13
Definitely glad to see that this fic is moving forward.
Godzillaslayer101 chapter 3 . 5/6
Woohoo thank you for this continuation.
I Before A Except After K chapter 3 . 5/6
So when you say this story will cover the first part of RV, do you mean the first season of the anime, or the first part of the manga? I really hope you mean the manga.
major wallace chapter 3 . 5/5
nice
mordreek chapter 3 . 5/5
It lives! I am so glad this did indeed become more than a 2-shot. It's been awhile since you updated anything and I have to ay I was getting a tad worried. But, you have taken it up and run a good lap so far.

Love the confident Tsukune here, not brash or arrogant, but confident. Really helps show the reader that he is mature and not just a kid completely out of his depth like he is in the canon.

It also shows in his relationship with both Moka and Kumuru, as they are much more a trio or equals with a developing and healthy social dynamic as opposed to 2 girls fighting over a toy. A good example is Tsukune setting limits for Kumuru in the cuddling department, keeping her from getting too confrontational.

Is it wrong that I like Ms. Nekonome is a bit feistier in your story than in canon? She was always a joke character and I think she has potential to be something better.

Good background reason why he'd join the Swim club or at least look at it, adds a bit of history to his character.

Yukari lurking in the background is a good way of building up to her introduction.

Oooh, Moka doesn't rush to the pool in this story, nice change. Show's she is a bit more confident and trusts Tsukune to not abandon her just because they have different clubs. Then again the points she makes mentally with her "inner" self and vice versa are equally valid and give a good picture of the trials they'd have to face to be together.

Yup, this Tsukune isn't as easily bamboozled by pretty girls and pays attention, love the subtle but big changes to the story as I've said before. Tsukune actually being able to defend himself here really added life to the scene and made me want to club getting disbanded was icing on the cake, as no one actually seems to be punished in canon.

So by draining Tsukune, Moka will get her own Stand? Cooool, look forward to seeing that develop.

All in all, worth the wait and I had a great time reading it.
Xahn777 chapter 3 . 5/5
I am SO glad you're expanding this to a full story.