Reviews for Stand and Vampire
kitsuneshade chapter 3 . 8/26
Awesome stand for tsukune BTW kind of like buggy from one piece devil fruit ability but projectable nice choice
at Gundam Kaiser: Inner Moka is probably the fighting spirit behind their Stand. Though it should be pointed out that Zero-sennin did say he was and would continue to play fast and loose with the Stand mythology.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 5 . 8/20
Damn, son, that's some crazy range there. Enough that I'd say it borders on OP. Especially since Inner Moka would be ruthless enough to simply create a vacuum of air around someone's head and asphyxiate them (although in hindsight, she might also be unwilling to use such a "simple/easy" method to win, on account of her pride as a vampire).

But yeah, a Stand with air manipulation powers and A-rank Potential, and a 100-meter operating radius on top of that? The only reason I can come up with for Moka to not easily break 90 percent of conflict over her knee with that kind of power, is because of her overly compassionate nature preventing her from making use of more brutal attack methods.

...although come to think of it, given the Stand Fever that Holly was subjected to because of her complete and utterly kind soul that kicked off the Stardust Crusade, it's actually kind of a marvel that Outer Moka even has enough fighting spirit to control a Stand in the first place.
Kamencolin chapter 5 . 8/19
Good work
I Before A Except After K chapter 5 . 8/17
Kind Empress's abilities kind of remind me of Stray Cat's abilities in Diamond is Unbreakable, minus having to die and turn into a plant, of course. It's funny. In the time since I first picked up this fic, I've gone from only being a few episodes into Stardust Crusaders, to having read the manga all the way through the first few volumes of Steel Ball Run. Having said that, it raises a few questions about how exactly Moka and Kurumu have developed (or are developing, in Kurumu's case) Stands. I get that the implication is that it's due to them taking some of Tsukune's life force, but it still strikes me as odd, considering how most Stand users acquire their abilities.
What does TOBE mean?
Wait, does tsukune's mother have a stand too?
GoldenPiggy chapter 4 . 8/6
Mmmmmm, could Ichinose-san be also developing a Stand because she fed off of Tsukune's energy last chapter? Or could that haze have been for Kurumu... i wonder.
Black Silverclaw chapter 4 . 7/14
Interesting. I'm excited to see how things play out with Tamao.
As another reviewer said when he reviewed chapter 2: how are you going to handle the other characters? Kaito, Nekonome and Ririko Kagome(the math teacher who's a Lamia). Nekonome and Ririko didn't really get any decent characterization in the manga, and I've been interested in Kaito as a character since I read he who fights monsters. ...Actually i wouldn't mind the...school police(was that what they were called?) getting some more characterization. Outside of Kyou there isn't really a lot about them.
Are you going to turn Tsukune into a...well he was eventually turned into a shinso vampire? How will the vampire blood effect the stand?
Platinumsabr chapter 4 . 6/8
You know, I'm really glad you decided to make a full-fledged story out of this. I always love seeing people do something with the actual characters using crossover elements to shake things up.

I realize things are a bit different this time around, but is there any reason why Moka still refers to Tsukune as "Aono-kun"? I know you might have explained this earlier, but I've forgotten. (I'll reread it all later just to check). Even in the manga, she was already referring to him by his first name in this first chapter, since she was so happy he let her be his friend. Also, if this is a slight combo of the manga and the anime, the color panels (covers only, I guess) of the manga show Moka's outer form to have pink hair too. In a world where blue and purple hair is just as possible, I don't really think anything of her pink hair either, but that's just me.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop you a line to tell you I've enjoyed the story so far. I know fanwriters only get paid in the compliments they receive, so here's another one for you!
wait, didn't kururmu hear the "like a witch but not" line in chapter one, but here it sounds like this is new to her.
First: Good chapter. and good call with ending it there.
Second: While Tsukune did win, had Gin been serious Tsukune would be dead. So again, give Tsukune a power boost.
Three: Does other members of Tsukune's family have powers, like Kyoko? ...Are Tsukune's parents going to be coming to the school on the...festival(?) that happened first season?
First: HELL YES.
Second: #$% YEA
Third: HELL #$%&* YA
Fourth: Is Tsukune going to get a power boost? Yeah he's capable of taking care of himself but if you want him to stand up to the bigger bads your going to need to boost him up.
Fifth: I did read Azure for a time, it just stopped clicking with me after a while.
NorthSouthGorem chapter 4 . 5/22
First of all, I definitely like this story and hope to see it continued. I recently started reading Jojo and have already finished Stardust Crusaders, so it's cool to see fics for it.

Second, I'm fairly certain that the art for the RV manga depicts Moka as having pink hair as well.