Reviews for Stand and Vampire
Can you translate the battle cry's? I'm curios what moka's and kurumu's mean.
"Secondary ability"? Where was the first one, other then claws and kicks?
Great chapter! Nice character development for Kurumu as well!

Hah! Looks like Tamao's itching for a rematch! That should be fun. So Moka developed her Stand by sucking blood and Kurumu through her emotions. Wonder when and how Yukari gets hers.

Thanks for the chapter!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 7 . 9/30
I always love it when Kurumu gets to do something epic, and this qualifies.
mordreek chapter 6 . 9/16
I'm guessing with Moka's dual nature, her Stand's manifestations are going to have a bit of a different feel to them as it were. It'll certainly make things interesting to say the least. Or at least subconscious control is gradually replaced by conscious control.

Inner Moka has a point, and maybe having something she can't ignore will help her be more honest with herself and more open as well.

My response to Kurumu with lime-green hair, "SOLD!"

Ya know, i can live a long and healthy life without Gin in it and I think the vast majority of people can too. Hopefully yours will be a tad more useful and actually worth something compared to the canon person.

Ah birthday parties, this is going to be good ehehehehe, although Tsukune might need to duck and cover to avoid getting splattered by the crossfire...and cake, mostly cake.

It's been awhile since I read the canon so it took me awhile to realize we are on the "Mad artist" arc with the gorgon. This I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next as this is a rather different group than the canon and their reactions should be as varied as well.

*Blink blink* Yukari being reasonable and helpful? Give me a minute to get over the shock, don't get me wrong it's a nice change of pace but I'm still kinda surprised. Still, fits the new story and adds another reason I'm enjoying it.

YES! A Moka that DOESN'T blow off a warning of imminent danger, holy crap this is such a refreshing change of pace from all but a handful of stories it is unreal. Not to mention the more confident Tsukune too.

I like your explanation for the "statues" but at the same time it makes them even more sinister as they are literally starving and dying of thirst in their prisons, making the gorgon that much of a true monster.

I find it oddly appropriate that Proud Empress is harder to use than the Kind Empress, as pride always has a higher price to it.

I'm guessing Mana is an elf of some kind, that's my first impression at least.

Fun chapter and a good set up for the next.
Wow chapter 6 . 9/4
this story continues to be a joy to read.

My only (small) criticism is, don't make inner Moka a heartless bitch, because she isn't in cannon and would be a huge turn off.

She is arrogant and aloof but it's quite clear she does care about Tsukune even if she only ever half-admits it when they are facing an enemy too strong for her and she pushes him to leave and save himself. Twice. (Once when facing the mongrels and once vs Hokuto's transformed state) - heck she admits she has been pushing him away so he would leave school since it was too deadly for a human.

With this out of the way, your story is refreshingly unique and very well thought out, with good believable reactions from the characters. Keep up the awesome job.
All That Is Left Unsaid chapter 6 . 9/2
Gundam Kaiser raises a good point about power with Moka's Stand. In fact I'd think her compassionate nature might make her even more overpowered with her Stand, as her desire to not directly injure people would make her more inclined to just levitate enemies in small twisters, or affect the air at their feet in order to make them unable to stand, rather than merely shoot projectiles of wind at them.

As I mentioned before, Inner Moka was already a Deus ex Moka even without a Stand, so with such a power boost it might be advisable to give similar boosts to future antagonists, either in the form of their own Stands, or just arbitrary boosts or expansions of their abilities. Keito could be an interesting foil for Tsukune with her powers, as could Kuyou for Moka. I know you've implied you had plans to deviate from canon anyway, but I felt it was worth a mention.

Final side note, given some of the more elaborate canon Stand battle cries I would think Inner Moka's catchphrase could still be used largely as is. Something like “Minininini~” with “Hodo wo shire!” for the final strike. Alternately, break up the barrage of kicks into two parts like one of those overly dramatic combos in videogames and anime. The first part would be “Mininini~” then “Hodododo~” with the “Wo shire!” during the final strike.

Looking forward to more.
kitsuneshade chapter 3 . 8/26
Awesome stand for tsukune BTW kind of like buggy from one piece devil fruit ability but projectable nice choice
at Gundam Kaiser: Inner Moka is probably the fighting spirit behind their Stand. Though it should be pointed out that Zero-sennin did say he was and would continue to play fast and loose with the Stand mythology.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 5 . 8/20
Damn, son, that's some crazy range there. Enough that I'd say it borders on OP. Especially since Inner Moka would be ruthless enough to simply create a vacuum of air around someone's head and asphyxiate them (although in hindsight, she might also be unwilling to use such a "simple/easy" method to win, on account of her pride as a vampire).

But yeah, a Stand with air manipulation powers and A-rank Potential, and a 100-meter operating radius on top of that? The only reason I can come up with for Moka to not easily break 90 percent of conflict over her knee with that kind of power, is because of her overly compassionate nature preventing her from making use of more brutal attack methods.

...although come to think of it, given the Stand Fever that Holly was subjected to because of her complete and utterly kind soul that kicked off the Stardust Crusade, it's actually kind of a marvel that Outer Moka even has enough fighting spirit to control a Stand in the first place.
Kamencolin chapter 5 . 8/19
Good work
I Before A Except After K chapter 5 . 8/17
Kind Empress's abilities kind of remind me of Stray Cat's abilities in Diamond is Unbreakable, minus having to die and turn into a plant, of course. It's funny. In the time since I first picked up this fic, I've gone from only being a few episodes into Stardust Crusaders, to having read the manga all the way through the first few volumes of Steel Ball Run. Having said that, it raises a few questions about how exactly Moka and Kurumu have developed (or are developing, in Kurumu's case) Stands. I get that the implication is that it's due to them taking some of Tsukune's life force, but it still strikes me as odd, considering how most Stand users acquire their abilities.
What does TOBE mean?
Wait, does tsukune's mother have a stand too?
GoldenPiggy chapter 4 . 8/6
Mmmmmm, could Ichinose-san be also developing a Stand because she fed off of Tsukune's energy last chapter? Or could that haze have been for Kurumu... i wonder.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »