Reviews for From Him
AW
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Awwwwwwww! So cuuuuute!
amalspach chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I love this so much I can't even right now.
YaAz97 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
this is ssssssooooooooooo sweeeeeetttttt and a great bedtime story... hahahaha.. since I'm reading it just before going to sleep rite now.. anyway.. great piece..
Emily chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I thought that it was an amazing fan-fiction and I loved it very much, but there is a couple of bad reviews about it. So, I wished that it had connected to the book and not just the reference to Luke Castleten ( I know I spelled that wrong ). An the other thing was that Percy was too obsessed with Annabeth and I wished it had shown his life not thinking of just Annabeth, but other than that it was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
holy fuck that made me want to scream it was so cute i want to scream
RandoAnon chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
amazing ending. I was getting to the end thinking "If this story ends with 'and he/she didn't mind' I'm going to be so dissapointed" but you nailed it.
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This was absolutely fantastic. Your writing style and character development are both exquisite and I love your ending! Your idea was original and unique and your pacing was just right. Thank you for writing this, it is amazing!
The purple hippocampus chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Too cute! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Your story was so cute I loved it :)
leilalolalee chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
This was an absolutely INCREDIBLE read. Ahhhh! My heart went through an entire roller coaster of feelings as I was reading your words, and I LOVED it. Ugh! You're a phenomenal writer! The ending was sheer perfection. Perfection, I tell you! So wonderful!
percysposeidon chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
goD BLESS YOU
Qwertywerido chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Ahhh, fuff such a wonderful thing.
Artsybookworm chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I cannot express how much I love this I'm actually sobbing at the moment
IsabelleFandoms chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I just spent the last couple hours reading this fanfic. It sounded nice and cute, and I hoped I'd like it. I did. Very much.
I can barely even begin to describe to you how much I love this, but I'll try. It's beautiful. It's amazing. It makes me want to cry. My heart is breaking because I just can't handle how perfect it is. I'm speechless.
Thank you. Thank you so much. I'm so glad I had the privilege to read this. And I love you and thank you so much for writing it.
I wish all the best for you. With these writing skills, you will surely go far in life.