Reviews for The Lost City of Tirillon
Estel-Ara chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
It's a pitty you had not come up with a new chapter on this story! Will you finish it someday?

I hope so!
Kathira chapter 11 . 10/5/2004
I was going back through the archives for LOTR action/adventure and discovered this wonderful story. I see you are still actively writing in other fandoms, is there any chance of continuing this story? It is truly excellent and I would love to read more.
Sunn-Kissed chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
Hmm...Interesting. I can't wait until the next chapter. What are those 'Mellon Chronicles' and who are they by? I would like to try them...they sound interesting.

Bring Elrohir back soon...he's my favourite twin.

Update fast, or I sahll be forced to make up fake endings in my head and torture everyone who will listen with them.
tineryn chapter 11 . 2/15/2004
Good job! Your work is fantastic, but it seems you haven't updated in quite a while. You should consider doing so, and with much relish on the Legolas-angst! update soon!
merannoeu chapter 11 . 1/5/2004
Where's the update? You wrote 'to be continued' almost a year ago!
sabercrazy chapter 11 . 10/21/2003
I can't believe I never reviewed for this chapter!

*kicks self*

STUPID!

*gets whacked by Aragorn*

Aragorn: Nice going!

*is poked by Legolas*

Legolas: We need all the help we can get and you go falling asleep at the wheel for months on end!

Aragorn: Tell me about it! We need to get out of here. I don't need broken ribs to go with my pounding head!

Legolas: Well at least you can stand

Aragorn: Nether of us can stand till we get untied! And we still need to escape in case you haven't noticed.

Legolas: I noticed

Saber: OK boys break it up. I'm here now and I'll continue with my trademark author poking right now...alright?

*pokes author*

WHERE'S THE REST OF IT?

*pokes again*
Noriel chapter 11 . 6/7/2003
Have sat and read this all in one go. Enjoyed it very much. Please continue - the suspence is killing me!
LOTRFaith chapter 11 . 4/13/2003
And? And? And? What's going to happen? Are they going to get rescued? Or are they going to break out? Is Legolas going to kill Lucky? *sigh* Please update soon:-)

Namaaire!

Faith
jambaby1963 chapter 11 . 3/16/2003
I really like this story. When are you going to update? I especially like the personalities of Legolas and Estel. It seems you have a long way to go yet with your story, and I can't wait!
Dimitri chapter 2 . 3/5/2003
Are you still planning on updating this? 'Cause if you are, please leave us some sign! I am dying to find out what hapens!
Elise's Angelus chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
*Pokes Bainpeth to remind her that Vanasulë hasn't rescued Legolas and Aragorn yet.*
A.Katz Omnipotent King chapter 11 . 3/2/2003
This is an excellent story! You need to update it, Kay?
ladyevendim chapter 10 . 2/19/2003
I wanted to review when I first found your story (which was when you were at about chapter eight), but couldn't, 'cause I wasn't an author. Now that I am one, I can! *does little happy dance*

Okay! I think your story is really good (what you said before about being a writer shows). Your plot is good, the characters are good, the setting and descriptions good, everything is good!

Except for this one teeny tiny itty bitty little thing: dough is not spelled "doe." It might sound like it, but it's not spelled that way. _
Planet Mads chapter 11 . 2/9/2003
Update as fast as you can! Good story, I like the way you are starting to build up Aragorn's and Legolas's friendship!
rogue solus chapter 11 . 1/30/2003
I am soooooooo loving this story. Please update really soon.