Reviews for Darkest Betrayal
Bloodfist chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Unclaimed or those who don't have a cabin sleep in the Hermes cabin.
Rosialette001 chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
With the Ghost King weep
till eternal sleep.
annabethfan15 chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
Non! Tu ne peux pas faire cette fin, c'est horrible! Bon Rose n'a pas l'air d'être morte, ce qui est plutôt bien ;p J'ai vraiment hâte de lire la nouvelle histoire et de retrouver Nico, Percy et Rose :p Est-ce qu'on verra Annabeth aussi?
J'ai vraiment adoré ton histoire, encore un énorme bravo, c'était génial!
kthulu chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
quit makin nico a whiney baby
angelus satani chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Oro pro nobis lucifer
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
This is really good
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
why so much violence even for them !
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
very nice liking the story the more i read it but it could be a little more dramatic
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
it was nice but your right thing r going a little too fast for them even if they are not fully when will nico ask her out on a date I wish that percy had a younger sis bet you can add on can't you please
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
its so sweet even though in the real percy jacson series he is well... gay or atleast that is my understanding though but being jealous f annabeth because he had a crush on percy was freaky!
also i always though that a new person would come for him but no such luck.
annabethfan15 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
J'adore toujours autant! Ce chapitre était vraiment génial, bravo! ;) Rose qui sauve Nico et Percy, c'était assez marrant. Girl Power haha!
J'attends le prochain chapitre avec impatience :p
J'adore ta fanfiction!
annabethfan15 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
I love your story! Sorry i'm French so i don't speak English very well...
J'adore vraiment ta fanfiction les personnages sont géniaux, surtout Rose. Et puis le couple Nico/Rose est juste magnifique.
Voilà, tu écrits très bien et bravo pour cette histoire captivante!
Zpoink7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
amazing!
Fandomman chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Please write the next chapter fast I got addicted to this book and I want to finish it
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Oml, so good! I love how you got some if your ideas from Bring me to Life, I love evenescence, so I thought that was awesome:-)