Reviews for Tales of Light and Ash
Pls update soon! :)
QueenOfTheBrassQuill chapter 19 . 7/6
This is the slowest burn of any story I have ever read. Normally, that would drive me insane! Instead, I am eagerly anticipating an update to the story. I love how you’ve presented Thranduil! Please, please, please update!
Hannah chapter 19 . 4/16
I am IN LOVE with this story! Thranduil and Areth own my heart! And the writing is so good and of such high quality! I hope to read more :D
Mandy Faria chapter 19 . 4/15
My god! I just want more of this please! Can't wait for the next chapter!
stromat chapter 19 . 4/4
your writing is lovely, as are the small bits and pieces that you reveal about Areth over time. I hope inspiration time to continue the story will strike you soon again.
thrndlwood chapter 19 . 3/6
Looking forward for the next chapter. Thank you for writing and sharing your story.
Please update soon! I love this story!
This is such a good story! Please update soon! I so want to know what happens. Just love the characters.
Alecta chapter 19 . 1/27
Nice story with an unusual plot. I like it. Thranduil is certainly smitten.
Oshira chapter 19 . 1/15
*Awesome new chapter!* I so want more ;)
Update pronto if possible. KUDOS.
Sarahburch chapter 19 . 12/31/2017
love it
milie chapter 19 . 12/15/2017
I love your story ! Seriously, it is really great. I like how you are writing, it is so elegant, so deep … Your characters are always trying to find what is said in between the lines and they are analysing the body language as well. To my mind, this is something that happen during political debates and I can easily imagine it being the norm in Middle-Earth. I think that you are doing a really good job.

I love Areth : A strong mortal woman who knows when to follow her head or her heart. I like the relationship between her and Thranduil, but also between her and the others characters (Ernil, Legolas, Aragorn …)

I can't wait to read more ! Looking forward to the next chapter !

PS : The disclaimer on the 16th chapter got me laughing so hard ! Thank you !
daughterofthechief chapter 19 . 12/14/2017
Agh I love it. I know you haven't updated i but if you see this, please do-you have such talent. I rly like the relationship between Thranduil and Areth (especially if hes possessive or jealous lmao) . This is a really high caliber ff and one of the best on the site. I know it is unlikely you'll see this but please please update xx
Phoenyx634 chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
Awww man, that's so darn cute!
kykyxstandler chapter 19 . 12/8/2017