Reviews for Are You Gonna Stay the Night?
Eclipz chapter 45 . 4/12
Omg! I crying my freaking eyes out! I haven't read the rest, but this is damn emotional! Brilliant story so far...
Well, I was really excited at the beginning of the story and it was a great start. I was kind of lost during the last 20 chapter and this ending seems kind of a dump so you could be done.
LilliRegina chapter 47 . 3/11
Wow, did you already have fans fromthe Netherlands?

Glad Emma went to get Regina safe from the mob. They just should have stayed inthe cabin. Glad they are their now.

But what about Ruby. She knows about the cabin. Is she going to betray Emma and Regina? Do they need a safer place soon? Is Regina getting her magical powers back?
LilliRegina chapter 46 . 3/11
Please Emma...go after her

Oh no Regina, why did you leave Emma.
You were safe there. Now you're going to get hurt.
LilliRegina chapter 45 . 3/11
ohhhh, i...i don't know how i feel right now...
empty, excited, scared, numb
LilliRegina chapter 44 . 3/11
Sigh this caught my breath away

It really got on my nerves. I really thought Regina was going to kiss Emma. Damn cliffhanger
LilliRegina chapter 43 . 3/11
Ha a chapter dated my birthday.

Wow that was a heavy conversation between mother and son. And, allthough Henry thinks he's mature enough to know everything, he's still a kid. And his reaction tells me he doesn't understand what the secretie was all about. Why it took time to tell him. Why Regina needed time and didn't tell him from the beginning
LilliRegina chapter 42 . 3/11
Damn knowing where Regina was talking about, still i feel as much confused as Emma does.

I fully understand why you found it difficult to write and finish this chapter.

I loved the conversation between this two. Hope once the curse will be broken they still be together. Their connection stronger than ever
Omg! Cliffhanger ! Damn, the story just started! To bad though
LilliRegina chapter 41 . 3/11
Woah what is Ruby going to do with this information? Is she going to confront Regina with this knowledge or is she going to be silent about this?
They are friends now, soooo
LilliRegina chapter 40 . 3/11
Wow, Regina really did come a long way.
Sweet talk with her and Ruby. I really think Regina was incredible adorable in this chapter. Just wanted to hug her
LilliRegina chapter 33 . 3/10
Gods...this was just what Emma needed

Hope she can put herself together now, befor Regina will be back to visit her
LilliRegina chapter 32 . 3/10
yay, i like it how Regina and Ruby are bonding

And, wow, Regina admitted she can't hate Emma. She's rather fond of her

When's the topic True Love coming up again, cause they still are eachothers True Love. That's why Emma only can warm up by Regina's touch
housecat chapter 47 . 3/10
A really great story! Can't wait to read the sequel.
LilliRegina chapter 31 . 3/10
Damn the tension.
They are both so broken by their own actions and by what they did to eachother.
But that whispered "Yet" will keep the hopes up.

And for Regina, seeing how much Emma has lost herself, this has to strenghten her. Not being afraid any longer.