Reviews for Before the Darkness
DarkFay chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
I hope you continue with this. It's very interesting!
Analise chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
AWESOME! Please keep writing! No matter what, or for whom - hopefully always for yourself - keep writing...and because I like the story; I really wish this Loki had met Jane, the sweet slightly awkward child that is so easy to love. :)
A.
melystar12 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Oh this is so interesting!
Mystic 777 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Well isn't this an interesting little morsel? Havoc is around the corner when less understanding characters find him. I wonder if they will give time for an explanation? I look forward to the next chapter.
The Dragon of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
*whisper* I like this story very very much.
Jennatem chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Such a good chapter! So Loki from the current time has been pulled somewhere too? I hope he doesn't interfere with 'innocent' Loki!
megumisakura chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
excellent chapter! update soon,please.
HistoryISculture chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Update soon, please! :D
segagenny chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
ohhhh this is getting intense.
i wonder how present odin and thor are handling...what about coronation thor!? OMG...this is good!
Margaritasc chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
What to do, what to do, poor Jane . Always glad the you didn't forget this story. It was a great chapter:)
Joe chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I like the premise and this is a good start, my only nitpick is that the chapters are too short :P
Jennatem chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh wow! For a minute I couldn't figure out why Jane was waiting for Thor...but it's because THIS Loki is from the past. (I should have paid closer attention to the story description) Oh my goodness, there's so many ways that this scenario could turn ugly for a poor unsuspecting Asgardian/secret Frost Giant, who has unknowingly already committed great wrongs against the realm he has accidentally stumbled into! I love his first interaction with Jane (though I wish there were more) ;) I can't wait to see what happens next. Will she take pity on him? Will she explain the danger he is in, and will she have to hide him? Sooo exciting!
isaalacrymosaa chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
wow this a bit confusing

what happened? yeah i think the same that jane
loki has a type of amnesia

i can't wait for the next!
Birds Of The Summer chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Asdfgjkln Another! 3
melystar12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I'm curious now! Keep updating and writing!