Reviews for Forty Days and Forty Nights
De chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
Nice story... it is the first story that i decided to write a review for just to say, Good story :)
fwe chapter 16 . 1/16/2005
umm...okay. I have no idea what happened but whatever it was it was cool.
Beka chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
*raises eyebrows*

...

Okay. : )
Callie-Cat chapter 16 . 6/1/2004
Wow! That was a really good story. A little confusing at the begining, but you pulled it all together. Good job!
Mary Rose chapter 16 . 2/21/2003
Well, it was different.
Bolo chapter 16 . 2/12/2003
Still lost... kinda of...umm but hey it was great..
shaz chapter 16 . 2/12/2003
wait, did i just get dissed? blame canada man they're not even a real country! ;o) who says you cant write harper? you're very intune with his hate. (ah now you're the one whose confused). lol aw i love that tyr blew it up! high - tech problems... aw im sad its over but it all made sense in the end! (i think) yes it did. :o) thanx for that story Scaramouche!

P.S. I got mentioned in almost every chapter despite doing almost nothing. MWAHAHAHA!
Aimless chapter 15 . 1/14/2003
Hummm...I'd alread read this chapter...why didn't I review? It was an extreme oversite, because I LOVE this chapter. It's got to be one of the best so far! So...there is someone with a worse history with the Magog than Harper. Very, very tough decision to kill Ptolemy (I like that name, by the way).

Good job...impatiently waiting for the next chapter!
shaz chapter 15 . 12/30/2002
yay! more! & no its not corny. sad, very sad. liked the andromeda fight at the start. those damn consoles just keep exploding dont they. and it wasnt slash like i thought it would be! it was sweet slash. er, if there is such a thing. the whole split screen death/magog raids was really well realised. great idea! i also liked harper, (well obviously), supporting Asher. so touching! and the burning bodies was a very poignant image, (just saw 2 towers again)!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2002
Kewl...i like it!
Janos chapter 15 . 12/29/2002
Wow I just read your whole story and I think it's great! No that ending in the last chapter didn't seem corny to me at all. If you were really in that situation, it might be something you'd actually do, right? Well all I can say is keep up the good work and I hope you finish the story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2002
KEWL!
szhismine chapter 14 . 12/19/2002
wow! this is really really great. :)

please continue as soon as possible. if there's one thing i love it's harper torture. :D
Aimless chapter 14 . 12/6/2002
AAwwww Right! Another chapter! This is getting so cool!

You're doing a fine job with Dylan. Of course, he's my least fav character, so you could write him as a one-eyed long-horned flying purple people eater and I wouldn't care. Sorry Dylan fans!

I can't wait for the face-off with DeGarres!

You're doing a great job. Keep going!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 14 . 12/5/2002
Oh, I liked this part and the little semi-cliffhanger at the end. Gotta have more though! MORE PLEASE!:D:D