Reviews for The Right Road
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 10 . 4/30
i didn't realize I made it to chapter 10. I'm dissapointed that you didn't have more of their love story. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS!
lcbacteria chapter 1 . 4/5
OMG! this was the best fan fic ever! I can dream and see it, thank u so much.
Steve225 chapter 10 . 4/2
This was beautiful! I read the entire story in one go and I have no regrets! Than you for sharing this lovely 'what if'!
guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
You are such a brilliant writer, I've always been a fan of your you will write more PB fics in future.
EuniceMiller chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
ur such a talented writer...dis was very well written
xoElle23 chapter 10 . 2/11/2016
I'm late getting on the bandwagon for this show but whatever. I'm here now and this was actually my very first time reading a Prison Break fic. And I'm almost upset because it's written so well and so in character and so freaking FLAWLESS that I have a strong feeling everything else I read won't measure up. So damn you. But thanks. :) :) :)
Ginny Lakeboom chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
This is fantastic I wish there was more of them dating and getting to know each other but nonetheless this story was excellent
Chat1 chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Amazingly well written
EruditeMeTonight chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Such a lovely fanfic!
EruditeMeTonight chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Didn't want that to end. However you wrote that scene and the pacing of all the previous chapters REALLY paid off in this chapter. So absolutely stunning Thanks!
EruditeMeTonight chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Aahhhhhhhhhh all that tension and sparks! Couldn't help but grin like a maniac as I read this. Brilliant job! Thanks so much for sharing.
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I'm so intrigued! Just started PB fanfics and this is my first AU, makes me so happy to see them free like this. Thanks for sharing! :)
KickPrevails chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
This is one of the most incredible things I've ever read- not just as a Sara and Michael fic, but as a fic on this website in general! I love this so much; no doubt it'll probably be a monthly read for me. Amazing job!
Tee chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Recently discovered Prison Break and consequently the hottie that is Wentworth Miller. This story was perfect. Thank you!
ladiblue03 chapter 10 . 2/13/2015