Reviews for The Right Road
Tee chapter 10 . 3/14
Recently discovered Prison Break and consequently the hottie that is Wentworth Miller. This story was perfect. Thank you!
ladiblue03 chapter 10 . 2/13
nice story
BrandSpankingNew chapter 10 . 1/5
So adorable and romantic! They had such chemistry together on the show it was practically unreal, and your story overflows with that same chemistry. Loved it.
Azalea419 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I found this fic after I binge-watched all four seasons of Prison Break in 2 weeks and became unsatisfied with MiSa's underdeveloped story. I absolutely love the way you write and I can't remember the last time I felt so embroiled in a story; I literally felt like I was the character falling in love with the other. They're just so perfect and you captured them perfectly! I love this fic and all your other MiSa tics so much; I wouldn't object to a sequel to this storyline :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
I love this story and it stuck with me for years after PB ended. I'm so grateful you put it up here to give people the chance to reread it (or read it for the first time!). Beautiful!
grace.em chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I'm in love! With this story, with the way you have captured the characters... Maybe even with you.
grace.em chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love this! I'm so excited to read more of it. I think this is a brilliant way to start it out, giving us a visual of how the both of them are feeling, separately, before ever showing the two together. I'm super excited! Well written, I applaud you.
Ecchymose chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Your short must have more reviews because it is just precious ! The way they are attracted to each other is perflectly described. Michael's thoughts are so sweet and the way he's thinking about her is so sensual. He adores every one of her curves and this is so erotic and poetic. I loved it ! Trully and entirely ! This is one of the more beautiful romance I've read ! Their attraction is sweet and poisonous. Love them this way. One word : perfect ! Keep writing !
MiSaFanatic chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
Beautiful story!
sexysiren1981 chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Mmm...nice ending..loved it but u have made me very sa cause we ddnt get to see the 4th of july bbq date and in fact all their firsts...in fact u have made me cry...i was so into the story and so excited about their future dates...i cried when i saw that chapter ten was the final one. But yeah, over all exellent work..writing was superb and i loved thier first kiss was worth the wait. Please please wud u consider writing a side shot about their second date?
sexysiren1981 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
The antisipation is killing me! Good job on very believeable characters...and very accurate dialogue...its very true to their original characters...love it!
sexysiren1981 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Awesome story so far..ur writing is exellent! Love the AU version of how Michael and Sara met...awesome! Lol did i say that before?!
Louise24601 chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
God, I'm both glad because this chapter was amazing and sad because it's over! You have got to write more for this website, your stories are amazing!
Louise24601 chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
I loved Michael's version of the kiss, and I'm going to say it once again, I love how you write both characters' feelings; I see I'm almost reaching the end of this, I hope you'll write some more chapters after this one :) I really love your story, hope to see more of your work on the website.
Louise24601 chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Perfect chapter. Romantic, funny and sexy; I loved Michael and Sara's coffee-date, and the way they kissed was absolutely worth the wait. I can't wait to read more and see what happens!