Reviews for The Right Road
guest chapter 10 . 5/31
You are such a brilliant writer, I've always been a fan of your you will write more PB fics in future.
EuniceMiller chapter 10 . 5/30
ur such a talented writer...dis was very well written
xoElle23 chapter 10 . 2/11
I'm late getting on the bandwagon for this show but whatever. I'm here now and this was actually my very first time reading a Prison Break fic. And I'm almost upset because it's written so well and so in character and so freaking FLAWLESS that I have a strong feeling everything else I read won't measure up. So damn you. But thanks. :) :) :)
Ginny Lakeboom chapter 9 . 1/24
This is fantastic I wish there was more of them dating and getting to know each other but nonetheless this story was excellent
Chat1 chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Amazingly well written
EruditeMeTonight chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Such a lovely fanfic!
EruditeMeTonight chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Didn't want that to end. However you wrote that scene and the pacing of all the previous chapters REALLY paid off in this chapter. So absolutely stunning Thanks!
EruditeMeTonight chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Aahhhhhhhhhh all that tension and sparks! Couldn't help but grin like a maniac as I read this. Brilliant job! Thanks so much for sharing.
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I'm so intrigued! Just started PB fanfics and this is my first AU, makes me so happy to see them free like this. Thanks for sharing! :)
KickPrevails chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
This is one of the most incredible things I've ever read- not just as a Sara and Michael fic, but as a fic on this website in general! I love this so much; no doubt it'll probably be a monthly read for me. Amazing job!
Tee chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Recently discovered Prison Break and consequently the hottie that is Wentworth Miller. This story was perfect. Thank you!
ladiblue03 chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
nice story
BrandSpankingNew chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
So adorable and romantic! They had such chemistry together on the show it was practically unreal, and your story overflows with that same chemistry. Loved it.
Azalea419 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I found this fic after I binge-watched all four seasons of Prison Break in 2 weeks and became unsatisfied with MiSa's underdeveloped story. I absolutely love the way you write and I can't remember the last time I felt so embroiled in a story; I literally felt like I was the character falling in love with the other. They're just so perfect and you captured them perfectly! I love this fic and all your other MiSa tics so much; I wouldn't object to a sequel to this storyline :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
I love this story and it stuck with me for years after PB ended. I'm so grateful you put it up here to give people the chance to reread it (or read it for the first time!). Beautiful!