Reviews for Nerves
Mephisto chapter 2 . 1/18
Great work (feels pointless to point out all the things you did great, so...)

cheers
Mephisto chapter 1 . 1/18
I usually just leave a review when reaching the end of the story (or as far as the author has written) but this time, I think you deserve a review for both chapters. I think there are like one or two stories out there where Lara and Sam are married, but noone actually depicts the actual proposal, and period up until, and including, the marriage, so I like that you chose to depict such an important part of their lives. I also liked that you pointed out that this is not the way it goes (her asking the father for permission), and that she still feels that it's right. The reason she's doing it is not because it's necessary or expected, but it's because she wants to. It feels right. Which is weird in and of itself, since it points to the old way where the women were the property of the men. Anyway, awesome that you chose to show this to us, and I like how you display Mr. Nishimura as a human with affections. He is always otherwise considered to be very distant, hard and unloving, but this is great. However, I don't like that you displayed Sam's mother as a bad person (I'm more in favour of him being bad, and her being nice(ish), so if you could've made him "nice" without making her not "nice" that would've been nice). Anyway, great story, great grammar, great great great, etc. etc. etc.

Cheers
Warkitty chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
KM chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
You know I completely forgot about the children and I don't mind seeing some running around the place. lol I love the way Lara set the whole thing up it was Lara-like.
AnegOtaku chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Gosh I was squealing for most of this! xD
This was absolutely adorable, and I think the way you had Lara do the proposal was simply perfect! Thank you for putting in the effort to write this, and I want you to know that it was definitely enjoyed. I needed something adorable like this today. So thank you again! Awesome story. :3
The Sacred and Profane chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Thanks so much! That proposal was dynamite.
ClaireIsInLightning chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Lol, love the ending to this chapter
Broken Tourniquet chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Lol posted on my birthday.

This is fantastic! Absolutely love it! You have a cool and unique style that hooks someone :) Glad I found your writing. I love how you portrayed Sam's dad and Lara as nervous
Yuna-likes-moonmoon chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Yeahh..sorry for the late review!I'm so exciting how you're going to create the proposal?!I like that Lara asked first and than she has to confront Sam!Oh boy...it's not easy doing...good luck lara!hope you update before christmas.
KM chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Lara what you did was brave and Sam will be proud of you now.. let just hope you get a "Yes!" out of Sam and then it straight to the wedding!
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
awww lol so cute. nervous and panicky Lara. And Sam's dad is pretty cool ] looking forward to more!
AnegOtaku chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Cute! :D Loved Sam's dad in this one. I'm excited to see how Lara goes about convincing Sam to marry her, even if she probably doesn't need much if any convincing. lol xD
Awesome so far, I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Can't wait to see the proposal
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I adored this! Thank you so much and very much worth the wait!