Reviews for Dark Paradise
lipamo chapter 25 . 2/12/2015
i read this story again because it so makes me happy. you should know that. I'd love to see you continueing it, but there are so many stories i can re-read over and over again.. they're so good they just don't get boring. so thanks alot for all this! take care,
darebubaa/lipamo
jo chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
I love this story! Dani and charlie were so meant to be together-its great to see it somewhere. Great story and cant wait for the next chapter.
everybodylies95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hi, love the fic... are you going to continue it soon? :)
K'MI.974 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
Very very good! I can't wait for the sequel :)
pgsca chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
This was wonderful and exactly what I needed after finishing the series :)
ironduke57 chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
Good as ever! Cant wait for the continuation.

I love Life and I am probably not the only one who really appreciates your relentless support for it. It is sad that the show ended after only two seasons, but your stories and the stories of the other authors help to keep it alive.

Still more life stories can never hurt. ;)

Regards,
ironduke57
Guest chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
Excellent, again. I do like the idea of taking my lawyer running to be sure that we aren't overheard. (Wheeze)

I look forward to the continuation. Thanks for keeping them alive. It's just not the same seeing the actors in different roles, even if Dani/Sarah's role in Person of Interest rings a few Dani bells.
opheliablack chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
Great to see another chapter. I really like the horse analogy concerning Crews and running with Fletcher. It reminds me of my trainer when we workout. I hope Crews' trust doesn't turn out to be misplaced. So many unanswered questions, it really is a case to solve. And hopefully, finding out if Jack is really dead will lead them towards discovering what Rayborne has planned for them. And also, if Fletcher is right about the LAPD, can Crews let it go if it goes so deep that there is no one person at the top?

Whatever you decide to do, I'm with you if it means continuing this verse.
lipamo chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
you're in no ones debt, first. second, I'm soooo curious how this continues and what new event you mean. again, it's pure pleasure for me to read this. the way dani and charlie behave around each other and them kissing each other breathless against the fridge.. so beautiful. and of course the way you write dani's mother is so sweet, and distinguished, their dynamic so interesting alas their both so headstrong. and imagining charlie/damian getting sweaty running up a hill like a force of nature whilst getting to know fletcher is something i enjoy.. it's so very much in character for charlie. too bad that this chapter is kinda short :) but i guess that's just me, reading like a maniac. i stay tuned, believe me :) - you do too and take care.
opheliablack chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
I think I like the backstory you've given Charlie concerning the death of the guard. And I'm still curious about Fletcher. For some reason I really like Ch 24. It has hope and possibilities both good and bad. So now I'm thinking maybe it was Rachel or Jack. I gotta know who was knocking at the door!
Capsaicin chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
Awww, I really love Ted and Charlie together, they're the sweetest of pals. Nice updates.
lipamo chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
this is one of the best conversations between Ted and charlie that i've ever read, heard or imagined :) - so great, so in character and so... so much in between the lines that you describe in simple, but wonderful words. beautiful. and that ted didn't knock.. makes me kinda nerveous. Jennifer, Flecher, Rayborn, maybe Jack ... a strange mix and so very promising! thanks so for continueing! I'm looking forward to my next fix of this story :)!
lipamo chapter 23 . 3/28/2014
oh wow, I''m finally online again. I had no internet the last week, so i kinda craved after your story and seeing that you've updated made me happy. :) Love dani and charlie out of flechers perspective. danis antics and charlies instinctiveness.. awesome, of course just as well as their dynamic. - it's becoming more and more interesting than before.
opheliablack chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
The last three chapters were great. Thanks for answering my question- I'm just paranoid. I hope hiding the boxes there will work. The redhead (Madeline, I think) is very efficient, but even I'm not sure efficiency can win out over this particular government mess. On another note, I am curious as to why Jen came over, too. It seemed sudden, but then again Crew's did iust get out of prison again. Glad to see Ted is back, I hope he iust came to the house for food. Him being the practical one, I'm surprised he didn't have keys to the house somewhere. :o)
Til next time.
Capsaicin chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
Woah mamma!

Nothin' wrong with a bit of wallowing!

I'm so glad they finally made it, despite Ted's best efforts to be like the 50th person to bang the door and interrupt.