Reviews for Katherine Rodgers Presents
cdyates chapter 24 . 8/10
Would love to see some updates to this story.
BROSMP chapter 23 . 1/15
Pleaseeeee where is the next chapter? I want to read more, love this story, update!
newmumreader chapter 24 . 7/8/2014
Hi. Just a quick note to say I really like this story and I hope you can update soon. :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
I wonder how Kate will tell Josh how she spend her time with Rick.
theputz913 chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
Okay, I just finished reading this from chapter one to refresh my memory. So glad you updated. I have missed this story. So love the dynamics of Rick's family and how "at home" Kate felt with them. Just hope she comes to her sense soon and dumps the Doc for this handsome blue eyed lawyer she just met a few days ago.
So what just happened there at the end of this chapter? Who got killed there? Kate's stepdad or someone we have yet to hear mentioned? Update soon!
The-KLF chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Oh wow I don't like Josh at all ._. what a knob!
phnxgrl chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
I loved this chapter. I loved how concerned Josh is over Kate's injury. Please continue.
TORONTOSUN chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Brownies and tickling go hand in hand.
theputz913 chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
He so has to share that little encounter with Kate. Maybe she remembers it too, just doesn't realize it was him. Hope they call her soon so we can officially eliminate the good doctor from the scenario. Hoping he had to stay for an extra shift or something and Kate ends up spending more time with Ricks family SOON!

Update when you can. I've missed this story!
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
I loved how Johanna survived the knife attack. I loved how Rick is recalling the night of the attack. Please continue.
The-KLF chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
So great! And the flashback had me gasping.

Take your time, real life has to come first!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Kind of weird to read a Xmas fic in April. Frankly i was getting kind of bored with trees and decoration but Rick's backstory with Kate, short as it were, caught my interest.
saifos chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
great chapter! can't wait for kate and rick to get closer to each other! Good job
castle1701 chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
Oh, I just found this story and read the whole thing. Very good! Can't wait for more,
TORONTOSUN chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Good to see how Rick cares. I hope she tells him to stay and help her.