Reviews for 9 Lives
Foreverglfan88 chapter 42 . 4/28
That was awesome! Great job!
Y chapter 42 . 10/21/2014
Thank you for writing this Caryl journey and sharing it. And committed to the finish line.
It was enjoyable story until the end. The closing chapter is beautifully capturing the joy of life and family, most important thing; the beloved Caryl.
wibragirl chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Ha!
just read your rant in this chapter and all i can tell you is RIGHT ON SISTER!
Love this story already. Will be devouring the next 40 chapters.
jwoods592 chapter 42 . 9/25/2014
Great story!
TheRealSonia chapter 31 . 9/21/2014
Yessssssssssssss!
TheRealSonia chapter 28 . 9/21/2014
You're killing me! These two need to get it on! :-)
TheRealSonia chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
These two are killing me.
TheRealSonia chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
What's wrong with Rick and Beth. First of all, she's waaaaaay too young for him. Ewwwww. Second of all, he just left Carl and Judith! He's an ass!
TheRealSonia chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
*sigh* That moment was perfect. :-)
TheRealSonia chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Oh, oh. I wonder how Rick is going to deal with Daryl not wanting to follow him. I bet that Carl is going to want to go with Daryl.
TheRealSonia chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I'm glad that Daryl found all kinds of drugs and supplies at the drugstore. I hope he'll make it back to Carl and Carol without much trouble.
TheRealSonia chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I'm reaaaaaaaaally loving that it was Daryl and Carl out there, looking for her. And I'm glad that Daryl feels the need to talk to Carol.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love the idea of Carl and Daryl looking for Carol together. Great start!
HaloHunter89 chapter 42 . 9/8/2014
Hate to see it end but you wrapped it up nicely. Merle had a kid! Hot damn. Carl looking at him during the wedding made me laugh. It's good to see he's let shit go and has matured through that. All in all you took a good idea and carried it to completion. Great job!
Majikalone chapter 39 . 9/8/2014
Well that was exciting! However, I really did not care for the Rick/Beth arc if truth be told. I guess I'm too immersed in the world of TWD TV series, but to have Rick turn into a total piece of crap...and Beth right by his side...was not appealing to me at all. Also, everyone "smirked" way too much! That being said, I loved the story, and to have Daryl and Carol finally hook up was pure literary bliss for me! Thank you! It was well written, and held me captivated from start to finish...hell, I never wanted it to end! All in all, it was a wonderful read, and I will highly recommend it to everyone I know. Also, you absolutely have my vote! Thank you again for a great evening...LOL, it took me all evening to read because
I could not put it down, and had to read it from start to finish. Kudos! Awesome!