Reviews for Vinculum Protean
curiousluna chapter 1 . 2/24
I liked this a lot! I enjoyed that it wasn't the typical ending where the "heros" figure out how to defeat Tom.
GoldNiffler1996 chapter 1 . 2/13
Love this soooo much
DelilahBunny chapter 1 . 1/17
I really enjoyed reading this. I only wish there was more to read :)
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
The dreams you describe Hermione having at the beginning of her ordeal are very believable, much like ones I've had other than the monstrous creatures. (The 10 foot tall porcupine was both amusing and terrifying.) Your idea of altering the victim and effect of the diary horcrux was fascinating.
HonestMistaek chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
So intense! We'll done and so twisted at the end. Poor Hermione, she was like a drug addict towards the end and it was too late. Great one shot
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Man that was super dark!

Thanks for sharing!
helenheaven chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This was dark, chilling, haunting, and also very very good. Thank you for writing it, enjoyable in a way that makes you question your sanity, as with all good Tomione!
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Haunting, chilling, perfection.
You weave words together so beautifully.
I adore this story and the mystery and intrigue.
I was worried for Hermione from the beginning, and tha only intensified. this story left me feeling all the feelings!
Lovely and a definite fave.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
This was deliciously creepy!
ayuseptiani812 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Love it

Waiting next chapter
Elle888 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
This is amazing! I made an account just to give this story a review. The characters are perfectly written and I love Riddle's characterization. Beautifully done~
Infernalbooks chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS AMAZING! sorry went a little crazy there but anyways this is exactly how Tom would probably act!
Rose chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
There's a Taylor Swift song called Red. And the lyrics fit perfectly to describe this story. It's WOW it's AMAZING. You're a great writer and ahhhhh you're amazing.
Lynda Loyde chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Ahh... This is rather, intense and twisted. The perfect epitome of how a Tomione fan fiction should be like.
consumedly chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Did you hear that? That was the sound of my soul shattering into tiny little peaces. Just... this was plausible in every fucking way and it's just plain scary and awesome and God! I just *sigghh* I want to read what happens next so bad!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »