Reviews for Ball Games
Tsuuga chapter 7 . 9/15
The story is one of my favourites, and I originally intended to review only at the end, but seeing the author's note at the end of this chapter I feel the need to comment: 'citrus territory' holy crap XDDD I'm hysterical right now, that has to be one of my new favourite expressions. Thanks for the good laugh, that was priceless.
bbraeeverybbday chapter 1 . 9/13
this story is just adorable
I would totally be fan girling and stuff but right now a bunch of people are around me so yeah but sadly no
I'm so lucky my mom and sister left because I laughed so hard I almost passed out! Great story with really funny jokes. My number one favorite BbRae story! :D
HunterMoore chapter 8 . 1/22
Another awesome story with some awesome fluff. Excellent work.
Elaina96 chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
I liked this
Oro Rosa chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
That part with Robin was sooooo funny!
littlelulu95 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
This was so good, i couldnt stop reading it. i am glad it wasnt a oneshot as you'd originally planned.
You shall henceforth be known as the fluffmaster. May you carry the title honorably and prosper bringing much deserved success to any and all of your exploits. (Continues to rant for hours)
talyy chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Thats one of the happiest, angst-free Bbrae fic I've ever read. It was nice :)
CertifiedAsshole chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Wow, I just started reading your work a couple of days ago, but this is probably one of my all time favorite fanfics. I genuinely like your style of writing and I like that you know when to use fluff and when not to use fluff (though let's face it, there will always be fluff). I really like this type of natural progression in Beastboy's and Raven's relationship and it's sadly a rare thing to find of this quality. Please keep up your amazing writing.

And Cyborg's reaction was probably the funniest thing I have ever read.
The Dark Nightwing chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
So, I really enjoyed the ending to this chapter. I like where this is going!
Kifo Sotri chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
The fluff is strong in this one. Thanks for making another adorable story, Jack!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Well written, nice story, I liked it a lot
Fluffbeast chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Cyborg the fangirl of the Titans. Who says it's not manly to squeel?