Reviews for Kingsfoil
How lovely was THAT! It's a true testament to your writing that I kept getting those tight sensations in my chest and I was literally in tears at certain points. Stories very rarely physically effect me, so great job!
Spoonie chapter 26 . 1/4
Did you know you can actually die from heart break? We have little heart strings in our hearts and when massive emotional trauma occurs those heart strings can break and you can die.
helciakuras chapter 25 . 5/11/2016
So so so beautiful.
helciakuras chapter 21 . 5/11/2016
When she said those words "I'm going to save him" my heart leapt and I punched my fist into the air. YES! It was so momentous and an ultimate act of love (though she did not know it yet or did not want to admit it) as she remained with Kili and left Legolas, her friend of hundreds of years.
helciakuras chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
You were right, Dean, Aidan and Richard were superb in that scene. Your writing helped to convey that too.
helciakuras chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
I've read the story before but did not review then as the need to hit "next" was far greater than "review". However, now I think I am able to squeeze some time in for such a story as yours deserves praise.
Really like the strength of familial love, pride, strength, honour and humour coursing through the story. You have captured the characters and traits of dwarves beautifully, as well as a certain fiery warrior elf.
Beth Nottingham chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Bahaha, I love how he's just like, "Elves are boring. Except Tauriel."
Sarahhh93 chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
Amazing
Sarahhh93 chapter 29 . 5/18/2015
Wow ! I needed a great fanfic and you did an amazing job ! I even postponed game of thronew to carry on reading this all. I loved it you did a great job and really captured the characters I could imagine them all saying every line you wrote ! It was so great to see more of killies injury I'm like you i enjoy seeing our favourite characters hurt ! And it was definitely need in the film ignore the critics...they clearly don't understand a good movie plot ! Anyhow great job ! I hope you're enjoying your volunteering and will speak when you are back I'm sure you would hae had an amazing bilbo baggins adventure !
Candymouse chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
This story is so great that I can't stop reading it! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
TheClumsyAuror chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
It is really really good. Thank you for this fantastic fiction
bronze andromeda shun chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
I came back to reread all of my favorite stories now that the last movie is out, and this one still had my heart hammering in my chest! It was really well written, and I hope that, once you're back home and adjusted again, you will continue this story, be it under this title or another. I hope you're having a good time in Argentina, and that happiness follows you wherever you go!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
WHAT?! NOOOO! IT CANT END LIKE THIS! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE DONT LEAVE ME TO DIE IN HAUNTING OF NEVER READING THE CONCLUSION! UUUUUPPPPPDDDDAAAATTTTTEEEEE!
Vi-Violence chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
Well, this is really good! I hope being gone for 18 months doesn't put you off this fix, I'll be looking forward to it.
Immanerd25528 chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Omg! Cliff hanger! T_T
When you come back, please continue this for Battle of the Five Armies! I mean... If you can DX