Reviews for Kingsfoil
Candymouse chapter 11 . 2/15
This story is so great that I can't stop reading it! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
TheClumsyAuror chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
It is really really good. Thank you for this fantastic fiction
bronze andromeda shun chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
I came back to reread all of my favorite stories now that the last movie is out, and this one still had my heart hammering in my chest! It was really well written, and I hope that, once you're back home and adjusted again, you will continue this story, be it under this title or another. I hope you're having a good time in Argentina, and that happiness follows you wherever you go!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
WHAT?! NOOOO! IT CANT END LIKE THIS! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE DONT LEAVE ME TO DIE IN HAUNTING OF NEVER READING THE CONCLUSION! UUUUUPPPPPDDDDAAAATTTTTEEEEE!
Vi-Violence chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
Well, this is really good! I hope being gone for 18 months doesn't put you off this fix, I'll be looking forward to it.
Immanerd25528 chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Omg! Cliff hanger! T_T
When you come back, please continue this for Battle of the Five Armies! I mean... If you can DX
GaaraSandNiN chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
I Enjoyed hearing more about Kili and Fili From their perspectives. And Dracula ruined Bards character for me now lol seeing as the actor just finished The movie and daaaaang was he...smoking. :3 Anyway sweet. I was starting to despair not being able to find a version like this. Thanks for writing it. Happy writing! xoxo L
romanov16 chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
Mmmm, yep love that sence, you can tell tauriel's flattered but inexperince.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Excuse me, Bolg, sorry to interrupt your daydreaming, but,... THE WHELP?! REALLY?! OH BUDDY, NOW YOU'VE SERIOUSLY TICKED OFF A KILI FANGIRL! YOU SHALL DIE BY MY HAND FOR WANTING TO SEE MY POOR KILI SUFFER! I AM SO GONNA SHOOT YOU WITH A MORGUL SHAFT! SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT! :PPPPPPPPPPPP
Death to elves chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Excuse me?! That is the end? Ooookaaaay...
robbtheon chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
i'M CRY
CRY SO HARD
H ELp
lollylom chapter 29 . 5/2/2014
How can u leave ht like that?! Great story. Have fun on ur own adventure!
4everindscripts chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
Did you just use a Frodo line here?

Anyways I wanted to say I really enjoyed this fic. Many things you implied agree with my head canon too, so that's cool. I think this is my fave fic (so far) of what goes on between the characters in between the movie scenes. I like the interactions with Bard especially. Not sure if I agree with Thorin's and Legolas' thought process though. But this is your fic and if that's how you see it, it's fine. Otherwise I more or less agree with your head canons. (I'm working on my own fic too on Thorin's, Fili's and Kili's thoughts before they split up in DoS. Maybe you could read it when I'm done. I'm kinda new here, so my profile currently has nothing on it. But there's that's invitation, not a demand of course hehe)

I am also glad you worked around PJ's masterpiece and worked around those bits in the film instead of scrapping them away. The way you did it shows some skill, I think. :)
4everindscripts chapter 28 . 4/10/2014
Haha...Ok I've been keeping "quiet" while reading this fic...like I wanted to give you a review when I finished reading it completely. But now with your rant, I can keep silent no more! Only to say however, that I agree with everything you said! Ok maybe not a 100% since we can't all be really sure where they'll be going with the characters and where they are at that point in DoS. I know Richard Armitage said Thorin gets really dark in the third film and I guess their developing that already. But I'm not entirely sure it's gold-sickness or something else like revenge driving him. I guess we'll have to see.

Also, since were left so open-ended with Tauriel and Kili, I don't know if she like-likes him (haha sounds so pre-teen!) or if she just likes his spirit. I've said before, whatever they have (at least so far) just goes to show what Middle-earth is all about: good triumphing over evil. It doesn't matter what race they are as long as they are on the same side as good. Their friendship (that's all it is at this point right?) also shows the innocence of both Tauriel and Kili, who are both young for their races. They see that neither one of them is evil and in their innocence, their desire to fix things and share things with each other about their races, is also pure.

Just one Ringer's opinion. Imma get back to your story now and let you know what I think of it later. But so glad to find a fellow fan on the same page as me about the movies. People need to remember that Jackson is a fan too! And as a filmmaker he's entitled to the changes he puts in because he's translating a work of art to a different medium. I mean if we can make fan fiction and head canons, why can't he? We should be glad he is a fan and he's the one doing the films, because then we know they are in good hands.

Ok, sorry, my rant's over now too, hehe.
Robyn Flynn chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
Awesome story! Great job! And please dont tell me thats the end?! Im crying. ;) good job!