Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: In Tortuga
shippersrule chapter 22 . 5/11
ITS ABOUT TO BE TWO YEARS. YOU CANT JUST LEAVE US HANGIN. PLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE
SerpensPrincess chapter 22 . 2/8
Please update i really love this fic and really want to read whats in store for Jack and William. Keep up amazing work
MaddyR chapter 21 . 1/9
Come on already - you haven't updated since the start of LAST school year! Please keep going, this is one of my favorite fics ever!
Carotte chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
I love this story ! Sexy and hilarious, the perfect mix haha. Please update soon :D
Caity Bear Luvs Pandas chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Bh6.6y6yhhhy uh y66hyy hyy yhhh
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
Beautiful
TapTapAlways chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Weeeell, she'd probably be pretty alright with it if it wasn't her boyfriend... I am not sure if this story is starting to make less or more sense to me, or if that means it is actually GETTING more or less sensible, but I think it might be just as it was from the start and I am just getting more sleep-deprived.
TapTapAlways chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
No, you haven't... but that might just be the insomnia talking.
TapTapAlways chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
I have NO IDEA what it is I'm reading, nor WHY, but if my amount of giggling is any indication I'd say the latter is probably lack of sleep.
bipop chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
I like it! Hope you'll update soon :)
Szaura chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Best story ever! SO sexy n hot! *cough*chapter21n22*cough* The story is good. Wow, much plot, many feels (but not too many), very characters kept real, wow.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
Gonna update soon? Cuz this is amazing and I really want to read more :)
MaddyR chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
Good, indeed. I am a total sucker for this pairing... and, great story and (sort of, not entirely sure if there is one) plot! It's been WAY too long, please resume writing!
rocky-horror2011 chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
This isn't the end, is it?! I've been waiting for Chap. 23 for ages...
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2015
This story is amazing! I adore it. I don't even care if you've moved on to work on other stories, I'm just appreciative of the fact that you put all this work into a truly fantastic story. This is awesome. Like my second favorite POTC fics of all time. 3 3 3 thank you for writing it!