Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: In Tortuga
Gonna update soon? Cuz this is amazing and I really want to read more :)
MaddyR chapter 22 . 7/2
Good, indeed. I am a total sucker for this pairing... and, great story and (sort of, not entirely sure if there is one) plot! It's been WAY too long, please resume writing!
rocky-horror2011 chapter 22 . 4/7
This isn't the end, is it?! I've been waiting for Chap. 23 for ages...
This story is amazing! I adore it. I don't even care if you've moved on to work on other stories, I'm just appreciative of the fact that you put all this work into a truly fantastic story. This is awesome. Like my second favorite POTC fics of all time. 3 3 3 thank you for writing it!
AmorLorna chapter 22 . 2/3
Love, love, love this story! I can't get enough of these two, pleeease update soon! I would make me extremely happy :)
8DRainbowManVan8D chapter 6 . 1/27
Love. I'm in love. This story is incredibly well done, and hilarious might I add.

Nutter's nick name slayed me, as did O' Bucket. (Oh did I mention the characters are amazing too? No? Well they are!)

Well done, oh and Jack you naughty thing you. Tsk tsk.

ONWARDS!
8DRainbowManVan8D chapter 2 . 1/27
... Rum is incredibly strong even when diluted.

And big tankards in size for each glass? 3 of these? The boys would be on the floor passed out laying in their own puke if not choking on it. Probably waking up the next day wondering what the hell they did the night before. But 10?! Alcohol poisoning and death more than likely(99% likely).

Believe me, experience talkin. And nowadays, alcohols are more refined than then. -shudders- rum is a beast. Never drink it straight and in high quantities. It's dumb. (Rum is also quite light in color, not dark.) :D

Sorry, just had to point that out. I was reading it thinking, by god he's had 2 of these (last chapter) already and isn't flopping around drunkenly?! He's an absolute tank! Cause rum hits you hard, almost as hard as tequila (which is delicious by the way). Spoken like a true lover of alcohol.

But, that being said, I love this story so far! Jack and Will, both awesome. Completely. I feel they are really well into character, which makes the story even better. Still makes me giggle to think Jack and Will are butt pirates. -shakes head sadly- Incredibly juvenile, I know.

I can't wait to read more! I love it! Great job! Awesome writing too, very short and to the point but in descriptive way. Much for the imagination to expand on. I enjoy it.
Mistress Steff chapter 22 . 1/11
Love this fic! I really love the progression of Will and Jack's relationship, these last two chapters were really good, I hope you continue this fic!
Dogsitter chapter 22 . 1/1
I love this story!
karegoat chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
MORE MORE MORE THIS IS AMAZING
Neylian chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Thank you for writing !
There are so few good pirates slash stories available, I'm definitely following this one ;)
FussyFox chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
awesome story so far ! I really hope more will come soon! thank you for writing!
ItsACow chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Ohmygandalfcx

No words can express on how much im giggling at this
starrysummernights chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Working on roughly 10 WIPs...yeah. I feel you on that one. I have so many WIPs going on at the moment it's ridiculous.

This was a great chapter :D I'm so glad to see you updating this again.
Romantic Dragon chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
How did I not discover this story earlier? I love it!