Reviews for Naruto:Superhuman Maelstrom
Umbra.Venator chapter 24 . 6/23
Bloody epic story so far, love the Characters power sets so far and looking forward to the next chapter :)

Keep up the epic work, looking forward to future chapters! :)
Rongis chapter 17 . 6/5
And you just shitted all over the story in this chapter.
First some gender bend then yuri scene,
And then bringing back kushina after 9 years of god know what (cuz you don't know , you will probably make it up).
And next 2-3chapers will be kushina trying to be mother to naruto him being skeptical then something happening to kushina him realising his coldness towards her whatever bro i tell you you just shitted and farted then throw up an the whole story that actually came till this chapter nearly perfect
Fanfictionking1 chapter 1 . 5/31
I must say this story is turning out to be much more than expected. Kudos to you my friend.
This story however is also very unusual and at first I was hesitant to read. It is not within my 'comfort' zone so to speak. But I'm willing to continue reading a story that uses a small piece of a base, and then completely obliterates the rest and replaces it with something entirely new. Well done my friend well done.
The only hate this story could deserve is that of a grammar Nazi. While you need an editor to fix your grammar, the story itself I rate at a 9/10. Excellent work, considering I've only seen a half dozen fics better than this one out of the 2500 that I've read. The only Naruto one in that category is Forlorn(and the sequel, Harbinger, which I count as one fix.). Keep writing!
ndavid chapter 4 . 4/1
Cool
anon14 chapter 8 . 3/26
isn't 8 years old a little young for them to be having those type of thoughts
Cerulean Knight chapter 24 . 3/26
So Hinata has that intangability and Yugito has some kind of pyrokinesis. Cool, very cool. I kinda wonder if Yugito could make a giant yellow flame Nibi. Or mix her flames with Nibi's and get green ones, or possibly a hybrid ability like that of Marco the pheonix.
I thought for a moment that there would be a fight when Yugito arrived, good that there wasn't. Especially seeing as it would no doubt be proper provocation for a war.
Shisarakage chapter 24 . 3/24
Somehow, having Kitty's phasing ability suits Hinata almosttoo well. Very nice.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
kirashu chapter 24 . 3/24
I like this chapter and the appearance of Hinata. The fact is when we read till now, i think that we forget Naruto's true age etc. Seeing Hinata act like that is cute and remember us (in a cute and subtle way) that they are still kid (over-sized kid? yes! but still kid).
You have here an amazing story :). good chapter.
Kit chapter 24 . 3/24
Please continue
Sceonn chapter 24 . 3/24
This people haven't even scratched the surface of the latent potential in the chakra they use and now they start popping up mutants.

I would love to see this crossover with other verses when they learn how to reality-hopping, after realising their potential; both chakra and mutant.
obliviandragon chapter 24 . 3/24
Hanzo is from Ame...though I don't know if you messed with things or not. Sad to see you killed off B. Seems like an interesting story though I'll re-take a look at it sometime.
ImmortalMyrddin chapter 24 . 3/24
Nice chapter. Something that had me a bit confused, I may just be forgetting earlier chapters explaining this, but Naruto still going by Kanzaki Naruto in his introduction but everyone else seems to think or refer to him as Uzumaki Naruto.
Brehze chapter 23 . 3/9
Great chapter please update soon
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 12 . 2/26
I think I have kushina and naruto's situation figured out. now bear in mind this is pure speculation at this point, and I have not read anything beyond this chapter as of yet.

from what I can tell, somehow PART of the kyuubi escaped on the night of naruto's birth. I don't think it was all of the fox. now since part of the fox was still in kushina that would explain why she is still alive. why she hasn't returned yet I don't know. now the half that escaped was eventually nabbed by obito and sealed into, what appears to be, a mutated Zetsu clone. it then used the kyuubi to attack konoha. then Naruto, after beating the fox, somehow absorbs and seals the fox inside his own body.

this is something I think is actually derived from his Uzumaki heritage. the Uzumaki have always had a strong connection with the art of Fuinjutsu. so it isn't too much of a stretch to assume that the changes to his body, also affected his genetic abilities as an Uzumaki.

now im not 100% certain about some of these points, but im pretty confident that my theory is accurate for the most part. we'll just have to see if im right In the later chapters.

I post this on February the 26th 2015 at 4:08PM pacific standard time.