Reviews for Naruto:Superhuman Maelstrom
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 1/21
Eh, wouldn't Minato be taking his wife's name as she's ya know in a clan.
Golden Dragon King chapter 9 . 1/7
This story is really nice. I only have one problem though. THEY'RE ONLY 8 YEARS OLD!

If anything, I would have perfered a timeskip or something.
Golden Dragon King chapter 4 . 1/6
You know, Sastuki's mutation somewhat reminds be of a much more versatile Susanoo which is why I was hoping Itachi would have obtained a mutation more akin to his Tsukuyomi...

Basically, it would have been an AoE Tsukuyomi in (or a "Reality Marble" since you've already compared him to Shirou) in which he manages to make illusions into reality... so long as they are within his Tsukuyomi of course. This would take the whole "In this world I am Kami" thing to a whole new level~
Golden Dragon King chapter 3 . 1/6
*currently typing out how Shirou-ish you've made Itachi and then realize you pointed it out yourself*

Well then, no need for commentary then xD

But seriously... why is Satsuki in her home at all? Wasn't she just currently unconscious? At the Hokage Mansion (what IS the name for that building? or did I get it right?)?
Golden Dragon King chapter 2 . 1/6
Naruto is really feeling like Superman... but this is a crossover with Marvel soooooo Sentry!Naruto perhaps?

Either way, let's see where this goes~
Guest chapter 25 . 12/15/2016
Have you given up on this? This is quite amazing though i do wonder how the SDF would go meeting there alter group in a diffrent universe such as justice leage and the avengers or meeting xman haha ohhhhh will there be a deadpool at all in this?
tembulon chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
The story has so many holes in it tight now it isn't funny. There's a reason Naruto is seen as a dumb hothead. If he has any level of intelligence then higher intelligence he'd see the darkness of shibobi. But unfortunately this is just another smart yet glaringly blind Naruto fic. Sad.. ... Truly
DaKaiserPotato chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
Ahh! I love this story, it has such a unique way of combining the separate stories! I hope you update soon
Johnathan Rawls chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
UPDATE i loved how this worked out the plot is good and I'm dying to know what happens in the future please don't leave me hanging here it's just getting good
Gojin1990 chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
O.O lol I could just imagine SUPERMAN getting the "talk" from his mother. Probably acting the same way XD course superman is a boyscout XD no way would he be irresponsible XD
Gojin1990 chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
satsukis and itachis power sorta sound like gambits power :/ energy manipulation O.O though most of gambits manipulations seem to be :explosive: never heard of an energy shield. so ya :/ unless your going all dragonball z type energy field on them XD
Gojin1990 chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
he is technically not shirou. shirou has a HEROIC distortion and tries to save EVERYONE. The HEROIC spirit EMIYA on the other hand is realistic and understands sacrificing the few for the many :D Also your using SUPERMAN as naruto's "mutant" powers? but why is this a naruto/marvel crossover if he has SUPERMANS power? wouldn't it be naruto/DC?
dragon god slayer natsu chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
greenlantern
dragon god slayer natsu chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
are you giving Naruto heat vision
ThePhenoix11 chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
So from what I can see the most powerful Akan Naruto can fly run fast and hear and see real good... Vs enegry projection... Yeah Naruto is the weakest.