Reviews for Naruto:Superhuman Maelstrom
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 12 . 2/26
I think I have kushina and naruto's situation figured out. now bear in mind this is pure speculation at this point, and I have not read anything beyond this chapter as of yet.

from what I can tell, somehow PART of the kyuubi escaped on the night of naruto's birth. I don't think it was all of the fox. now since part of the fox was still in kushina that would explain why she is still alive. why she hasn't returned yet I don't know. now the half that escaped was eventually nabbed by obito and sealed into, what appears to be, a mutated Zetsu clone. it then used the kyuubi to attack konoha. then Naruto, after beating the fox, somehow absorbs and seals the fox inside his own body.

this is something I think is actually derived from his Uzumaki heritage. the Uzumaki have always had a strong connection with the art of Fuinjutsu. so it isn't too much of a stretch to assume that the changes to his body, also affected his genetic abilities as an Uzumaki.

now im not 100% certain about some of these points, but im pretty confident that my theory is accurate for the most part. we'll just have to see if im right In the later chapters.

I post this on February the 26th 2015 at 4:08PM pacific standard time.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 11 . 2/26
so obito is now genuinely crazy rather then just confused and under another's influence? this will be interesting.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 2/25
so I was wrong about my first guess for Satsuki but CORRECT for my second. for kiba, wolverine was a little predictable. ino and emma frost? the same thing. sakura I wasn't expecting. honestly I though youd give her something linked to her split personality. shikamaru... ambitious, I have to admit I never would have called that one. but I like it, it actually reminds me of a fic idea I had but never got around to writing. it was a Naruto/kingdom hearts cross with an anti-sora based Naruto. the idea was never made into an actual fic, but im still tossing it around so who knows, maybe one day.

as for Shiho? I don't recognize the character you are basing her abilities off of. but then again X-Factor is one of the few marvel series I don't have much background knowledge on. it just isn't one ive read yet.

an idea im toying with lately, due to a recent marvel movie marathon. is a Naruto/marvel fic with Naruto having abilities similar too Cable before he replaced them with tech based powers. high level telepathy and telekinesis, with a few abilities from various video games involving psionic powers.

will he be overpowered? YES, yes he will. but that in turn will actually be his biggest weakness. he has so much psionic power that he actually needs to wear HIGH level psionic disruptors to keep the ambient bleed off of his powers killing people.

still working out the kinks so itll be a bit before an actual fic comes of it.

but yeah, love the fic so far, loved the chap. and I DEFINATELY lose the power choices. hope the next chaps are just as good.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 4 . 2/25
okay, revision. while I still admit that Starfire is a valid option for Satsuki, and now apparently Itachi's, powers come from. the recent chapters have me leaning more toward the abilities of the various Lantern Corps from the DC universe. only without the rings and actual lanterns. besides in truth the rings wernt actually the source of the lantern corps abilities. they were amplifiers and emitters for the abilities present within all sentient lifeforms who have the capacity for emotion. anyone with the correct focus and training could do some of the things a lantern could do. the rings simply bypass the need for training and instead simply bring the ability to the surface.

which if im correct is what we are seeing here. those two are examples of what anyone in the DC universe is capable of with the correct training and focus. they just have an easier time of it due to some divine intervention into the mechanics of their universe.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 2 . 2/25
okay so, just to clarify I only JUST finished ch. 2 for the FIRST time, and therefore anything I say from here on out Is pure speculation based on what ive seen. now, clearly from the current list of abilities thus far, Naruto is being based, power wise, off super man. now for satsuki, you described the energy as "Plasmic" and it is clearly linked to emotions. so far I can only really think of three characters whose abilities are so tightly wound with their emotions. of the three only one stands out, and that is Starfire of Teen Titans. now because I have no idea if the energy of the Tammeranian people are all green like Starfires, im going to assume that their energy Is various different shades, as blackfire has shown to use purple energy. the question then becomes is that her natural color? or is it purple because of the tech she uses to overcome her disability.

only time will tell. now Naruto its obvious due to his powers, satsuki however is a little iffy. until I see more of her powers this is my current guess. it might change in future chaps as more details are revealed.
Dracconnis chapter 23 . 2/20
A very interesting fic!Kudos for an excellent work
druwin chapter 4 . 2/8
greenlantern redlantern
Apedreitor chapter 23 . 1/30
uuuh uuhh nice fic man good plot and great work with spelling and grammar, my question is where are the members of akatsuki ? they work for obito or have their own agenda? i prefer the later if you are going to include them heck i could die to see a fight between madara and obito that should be awesome
Jasmine chapter 23 . 1/27
I think that's Lord Hiashi should be told as soon about Hinata as well.
Hellblader chapter 23 . 1/18
Is the source that Obito is using the Tesseract by any chance? Great story so far, I like the way everything seems thought out with the powers everyone has. It wasn't one of the stories where someone gets a power and all of a sudden they are godlike. Will Kiba be getting Adamantium on his bones and claws like Wolverine, and if so, will it happen because he gets captured, or does Shiho get an idea based on a vision? Is Tenten going to eventually start using cards (cuz they are cheaper to replace than kunai) and a Bo-staff like Gambit? When will some of the other guys get some screen-time? Kinda leaving us hanging here with people like Shika, who seem badass, but never get to see them in action.
A fan chapter 23 . 1/15
Just wanted to say I enjoy eading this story. I'm a big fan of naruto as well as the comic book world. I like how you have blended these worlds together as well as provide plausible explanations. Has a good mix of everything from action, drama, and in between. Keep up the great work and thanks for your time and energy.
Cerulean Knight chapter 23 . 1/10
So Naruto's powers are now more similar to those that Kushina has? I wonder about the process though from their reaction it had to be a sight to see.
darkpiro9 chapter 23 . 1/10
great chapter, Im really hoping at some point we will get to see the world's finest together
man when will naruto pound kushina,s pussy
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
"shinobies" is not something I ever wanted to see. Attempting to put English grammar to Japanese terms simply does not work well. Especially when a term like "shinobi" is not numerically exclusive. In other words, it can be used for either a single shinobi, or multiple shinobi. Now I don't know if someone has pointed this out yet, but I felt it worth mentioning.