Reviews for Naruto:Superhuman Maelstrom
N3k00 chapter 25 . 10/28/2017
Hope this story doesn't bite the dust like many others nowadays. It's a very unique concept.. Please update soon!
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
Shit, I just realized this, but the Uchiha shouldn't be suspected of having anything to do with the Kyūbi incident. In the anime, I'm pretty sure that the whole reason that the Uchiha were suspected of involvement with the Kyūbi being released is because the higher-ups knew of the Masked-Man, who claimed to be Madara Uchiha, having a Sharingan and controlling the Kyūbi with it while most everyone else had seen the image of a Sharingan in the Kyūbi's eyes. In this universe, none of that happened. Obito didn't show up whatsoever and thus the Kyūbi was never actually controlled, which means that the Kyūbi's eyes were not that of a Sharingan, and the general populace couldn't have seen that which did not exist. The Uchiha didn't actually have any connection with the Kyūbi incident, nor should there have been any evidence to suggest as such, so tensions between the Uchiha and Konoha shouldn't have escalated as they did and none of this should have happened.

Also, I've been meaning to ask, but what actually happened with the Kyūbi? Did Minato seal all of it within himself using the Reaper Death Seal, thereby taking it with him into the Shinigami's stomach? Or did something else happen?
Spartan8765 chapter 25 . 8/21/2017
Been reading this for the 3rd time and it's still an amazing read. Hope you get back to continuing this. Can't wait for the next update.
hiraishin master chapter 25 . 6/24/2017
We really need a new chapter please make a new one. This one of the best fanfic's i have read.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
oppaihammer chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
just a minor nitpick the plural of shinobi is still shinobi
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Absolutely loved the ending of chapter 9, I almost suffocated from laughing too hard. Ever thought of writing your own book? I'll admit I'm not professionally entitled to giving advice like this but I can say from reading professionally written books and even high grade fics that you got a talent for it.

I am definitely getting a 'Superman' vibe from Naruto, it's a really interesting blend of personalities, but I can't help but feel your just taking Superman's personality and sticking to in Naruto's body and calling him Naruto. What makes the Naruto of this fic different from Superman aside from the obvious being Naruto isn't entirely Kryptonian?
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Eh, wouldn't Minato be taking his wife's name as she's ya know in a clan.
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
This story is really nice. I only have one problem though. THEY'RE ONLY 8 YEARS OLD!

If anything, I would have perfered a timeskip or something.
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
You know, Sastuki's mutation somewhat reminds be of a much more versatile Susanoo which is why I was hoping Itachi would have obtained a mutation more akin to his Tsukuyomi...

Basically, it would have been an AoE Tsukuyomi in (or a "Reality Marble" since you've already compared him to Shirou) in which he manages to make illusions into reality... so long as they are within his Tsukuyomi of course. This would take the whole "In this world I am Kami" thing to a whole new level~
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
*currently typing out how Shirou-ish you've made Itachi and then realize you pointed it out yourself*

Well then, no need for commentary then xD

But seriously... why is Satsuki in her home at all? Wasn't she just currently unconscious? At the Hokage Mansion (what IS the name for that building? or did I get it right?)?
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 2 . 1/6/2017
Naruto is really feeling like Superman... but this is a crossover with Marvel soooooo Sentry!Naruto perhaps?

Either way, let's see where this goes~
Guest chapter 25 . 12/15/2016
Have you given up on this? This is quite amazing though i do wonder how the SDF would go meeting there alter group in a diffrent universe such as justice leage and the avengers or meeting xman haha ohhhhh will there be a deadpool at all in this?
tembulon2.0 chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
The story has so many holes in it tight now it isn't funny. There's a reason Naruto is seen as a dumb hothead. If he has any level of intelligence then higher intelligence he'd see the darkness of shibobi. But unfortunately this is just another smart yet glaringly blind Naruto fic. Sad.. ... Truly
DaKaiserPotato chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
Ahh! I love this story, it has such a unique way of combining the separate stories! I hope you update soon