Reviews for Naruto:Superhuman Maelstrom
Cool
anon14 chapter 8 . 3/26
isn't 8 years old a little young for them to be having those type of thoughts
Cerulean Knight chapter 24 . 3/26
So Hinata has that intangability and Yugito has some kind of pyrokinesis. Cool, very cool. I kinda wonder if Yugito could make a giant yellow flame Nibi. Or mix her flames with Nibi's and get green ones, or possibly a hybrid ability like that of Marco the pheonix.
I thought for a moment that there would be a fight when Yugito arrived, good that there wasn't. Especially seeing as it would no doubt be proper provocation for a war.
Shisarakage chapter 24 . 3/24
Somehow, having Kitty's phasing ability suits Hinata almosttoo well. Very nice.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
kirashu chapter 24 . 3/24
I like this chapter and the appearance of Hinata. The fact is when we read till now, i think that we forget Naruto's true age etc. Seeing Hinata act like that is cute and remember us (in a cute and subtle way) that they are still kid (over-sized kid? yes! but still kid).
You have here an amazing story :). good chapter.
Kit chapter 24 . 3/24
Please continue
Sceonn chapter 24 . 3/24
This people haven't even scratched the surface of the latent potential in the chakra they use and now they start popping up mutants.

I would love to see this crossover with other verses when they learn how to reality-hopping, after realising their potential; both chakra and mutant.
obliviandragon chapter 24 . 3/24
Hanzo is from Ame...though I don't know if you messed with things or not. Sad to see you killed off B. Seems like an interesting story though I'll re-take a look at it sometime.
ImmortalMyrddin chapter 24 . 3/24
Nice chapter. Something that had me a bit confused, I may just be forgetting earlier chapters explaining this, but Naruto still going by Kanzaki Naruto in his introduction but everyone else seems to think or refer to him as Uzumaki Naruto.
Brehze chapter 23 . 3/9
Great chapter please update soon
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 12 . 2/26
I think I have kushina and naruto's situation figured out. now bear in mind this is pure speculation at this point, and I have not read anything beyond this chapter as of yet.

from what I can tell, somehow PART of the kyuubi escaped on the night of naruto's birth. I don't think it was all of the fox. now since part of the fox was still in kushina that would explain why she is still alive. why she hasn't returned yet I don't know. now the half that escaped was eventually nabbed by obito and sealed into, what appears to be, a mutated Zetsu clone. it then used the kyuubi to attack konoha. then Naruto, after beating the fox, somehow absorbs and seals the fox inside his own body.

this is something I think is actually derived from his Uzumaki heritage. the Uzumaki have always had a strong connection with the art of Fuinjutsu. so it isn't too much of a stretch to assume that the changes to his body, also affected his genetic abilities as an Uzumaki.

now im not 100% certain about some of these points, but im pretty confident that my theory is accurate for the most part. we'll just have to see if im right In the later chapters.

I post this on February the 26th 2015 at 4:08PM pacific standard time.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 11 . 2/26
so obito is now genuinely crazy rather then just confused and under another's influence? this will be interesting.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 2/25
so I was wrong about my first guess for Satsuki but CORRECT for my second. for kiba, wolverine was a little predictable. ino and emma frost? the same thing. sakura I wasn't expecting. honestly I though youd give her something linked to her split personality. shikamaru... ambitious, I have to admit I never would have called that one. but I like it, it actually reminds me of a fic idea I had but never got around to writing. it was a Naruto/kingdom hearts cross with an anti-sora based Naruto. the idea was never made into an actual fic, but im still tossing it around so who knows, maybe one day.

as for Shiho? I don't recognize the character you are basing her abilities off of. but then again X-Factor is one of the few marvel series I don't have much background knowledge on. it just isn't one ive read yet.

an idea im toying with lately, due to a recent marvel movie marathon. is a Naruto/marvel fic with Naruto having abilities similar too Cable before he replaced them with tech based powers. high level telepathy and telekinesis, with a few abilities from various video games involving psionic powers.

will he be overpowered? YES, yes he will. but that in turn will actually be his biggest weakness. he has so much psionic power that he actually needs to wear HIGH level psionic disruptors to keep the ambient bleed off of his powers killing people.

still working out the kinks so itll be a bit before an actual fic comes of it.

but yeah, love the fic so far, loved the chap. and I DEFINATELY lose the power choices. hope the next chaps are just as good.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 4 . 2/25
okay, revision. while I still admit that Starfire is a valid option for Satsuki, and now apparently Itachi's, powers come from. the recent chapters have me leaning more toward the abilities of the various Lantern Corps from the DC universe. only without the rings and actual lanterns. besides in truth the rings wernt actually the source of the lantern corps abilities. they were amplifiers and emitters for the abilities present within all sentient lifeforms who have the capacity for emotion. anyone with the correct focus and training could do some of the things a lantern could do. the rings simply bypass the need for training and instead simply bring the ability to the surface.

which if im correct is what we are seeing here. those two are examples of what anyone in the DC universe is capable of with the correct training and focus. they just have an easier time of it due to some divine intervention into the mechanics of their universe.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 2 . 2/25
okay so, just to clarify I only JUST finished ch. 2 for the FIRST time, and therefore anything I say from here on out Is pure speculation based on what ive seen. now, clearly from the current list of abilities thus far, Naruto is being based, power wise, off super man. now for satsuki, you described the energy as "Plasmic" and it is clearly linked to emotions. so far I can only really think of three characters whose abilities are so tightly wound with their emotions. of the three only one stands out, and that is Starfire of Teen Titans. now because I have no idea if the energy of the Tammeranian people are all green like Starfires, im going to assume that their energy Is various different shades, as blackfire has shown to use purple energy. the question then becomes is that her natural color? or is it purple because of the tech she uses to overcome her disability.

only time will tell. now Naruto its obvious due to his powers, satsuki however is a little iffy. until I see more of her powers this is my current guess. it might change in future chaps as more details are revealed.