Reviews for A story of Love
lojosmom chapter 12 . 8/16/2018
I loved your story. Yes, you have trouble with spelling, but it didn't hurt the flow of the story. You really should consider writing more.
lojosmom chapter 9 . 8/16/2018
That was a twist that I didn't expect. If anyone who died could give warnings in a dream, then it would definitely be Luna who figured it out.
lojosmom chapter 7 . 8/16/2018
Great chapter. I love Harry and Ginny together in any universe, J.K.'s or AU.
lojosmom chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
I am glad that I found your story. It is only the first chapter and I am already hooked,
jeannetaylor79 chapter 6 . 2/18/2018
I like this little au fic. I have read many in which the beta/s were thanked and they had mistakes also. Do your best and take your time typing. Look a word over, reread a sentence and see if it makes sense to you. Don't rush. I just had :sense: spelled as :sence: and got a red mark under it so just put my cursor over the word and right clicked and the correct spelling popped up. Try it but don't give up.
LunasaMarlay556 chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
You vile vile house elf! You destroyed the real beginning of harry Potter and how he defeated voldemort.
scrappy8 chapter 14 . 4/2/2017
great chapter
TheWateringWizard chapter 14 . 4/2/2017
Okay that's very nice, very detailed descriptions and as it seems to be a personal project I'll point out the little mistakes and discrepancies. Now please don't take it as an insult. I might have missed some.

"even the ocean when she was vacationing near it;" but then you tell us "But she had never encountered water like this before" and you're talking about her swimming in an ocean as if was her first time. Nothing major but I'm still pointing it out

"course": did you mean coarse ?

"a remembered": and remembered

"she'd hoped she'd been": I think it would make more sense without the first d, she hoped she'd been.

"hadn't' ": hadn't,
pettybureaucrat chapter 13 . 3/26/2017
I'd be glad to read it.
scrappy8 chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
great chapter
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
Ohh I guess you can't really make it separate because it wouldn't fall under any categories? If yes, then fire away!
Mithrondir chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
Please, do it.
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 2/21/2017
That was great! I'm so glad you decided to make their relationship kind of fast. It's always a little bit painful to go through chapters only to have them get together right at the end. The plotline with Colon was great and I loved to see him kissed!
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
Well I hope that Harry doesnt enjoy putting his hands on Ginny's waste too much. It's kinda gros
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
If you are posting it, it means you have internet connection...
Why the hell don't you check the spelling then?