Reviews for Compromise
thewindsvoice21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
freaking hilarious. Omg F**king Elsa . That was to good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Omg the ending was perfect! !
VDlovesbooks chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Oh wow this is terrific. It was hilarious and sweet. Kudos. :)
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Three thumbs up
19RosesofLifeandDeath98 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I just spit my drink. That ending was fantastic XD
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
oh i love elsa's line - "compromise"
Saunders2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Well, they seem to be having fun, now don't they?
*giggles* love the way you wrote the story, and that little piece at the end was like the perfect note. Amazing!
Keep up the TERRIFIC work!
Always Curious,
-Jo
Gemmika chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I have to admit that this is probably the best thing I've ever read, ever. Not only is it true to their characters, but it flows so naturally. Especially Elsa's bit at the end. For some reason, I've always imagined her as being very accepting of Kristoff, including any relationship he might have with Anna. Anyway, beautiful, romantic and adorable!
diminuta chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
i didnt see that coming... :D LOL
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I like this. I like their reactions, most of all. He ate some of his napkin. The fact that it's set in something like the 16th century (seriously, I have no idea, but something similar) and napkins would be cloth make it so much better.
onionsonbutter chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
You probably get this a lot. But you are an awesome awesome writer. And your stuff is always meaningful and real
Larushka Evanovich chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
*incoherent sputtering because this fic is everything I have ever wanted*

I'm new to the Frozen fandom you see, and I've been trawling to try and find some decent Kristanna stuff. This is going straight into my faves!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
"Compromise." She says simply,

Omfg this was genius! I started laughing really loud in class... Got some weird looks... But it was worth it.
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014