Reviews for Boredom
MichixIchii chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
WHOAA..weird...;; why'd miroku do DAT? T_T''
Pwuffa chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
hahax - I can tell this is gonna be a good one. Update!
Twin Kats chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
HILARIOUS! Do continue...
Rikayu Erlyn chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Rikayu: ahahaha...hahahhaha! I can't take it anymore! Hahahahaha!
Erlyn: Hahahaha... I...haha...really like it... hahahaha...
Rikayu: Hahahaha... Miroku, gay?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Erlyn: I'm gonna... hahahahaha... recommend this to... my friends... HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Rikayu: We... it... hahahahaha...*need to stop lahahahughing* Your promises story was the reason Erlyn started writing in the first place. It also caused her to experience wierd dreams and hallucinations which ended up in my creation! I'm ( in her world) Sesshoumaru-sama's little full sister!
Erlyn: Hahahahaha... Miroku... hahahaha... Can't take it... anymore... HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Rikayu: Akiro! Get over here and hold her cown so i can slap an ofuda on her mouth...hahahaha... oops _b
sessiekat chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
loved the story. dont listen to those haters! very good and i would have never thought miroku was possibly gay. wow now my mind is open to things i never thought about. look you made me think so keep writing k! update son!
Kagome chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Miroku gay now thats just to funny! i love this story you have to continue as soon as you can just don't rush your self to get it out i'll be waiting patiently .

Saria4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
That was SO funny! Is Miroku gay? It is very funny! Hahahahaha
Ai Higeki chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Mana Midnight chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
update soon!pwease
Ducky91 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Hahahahahah, I somehow am not that surprised that you couldn't bear to make fun of precious Sesshy. _
tweakers chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
great far. Don't mske miroku gaY! he is my favorite character...

over all, this is a good story...and i think it has potential...when you get it completely finished...maybe you can let me post it on my site (which i will be working on over the summer...)
AsianEyes chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Woawoa! Lolz...very funny!

ignore those flamers, they're are nothing.

You are one of the best authors on this site!
Alysha chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
it so funny lol i had to hold beck my laughing!
O2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Here's a bit of advice:

Flames that don't make sense, aren't worth the time.

So here's a little suggestion. Delete all flames from this story's review list, and all those who can actually leave something worth reading will fill in those gaps. This isn't bad period. It's just people in the anime sections that aren't all that well known yet have a tendacy to be comletely on their own side. Screw the whole 'InuyashaXKagome' thing for awhile. I'm up for the whole K/S, K/K, K/M thing. As long as it's worth reading.

So continue the humour, (i expect a second chapter on this soon) and whenever a flamer depresses you, pisses you off, or discourages you, let me know. I'll lend you my Mallot Of Gloomy Death or I'll just send Sea after em.

Bo: You mean the one with problems?

O2: Yes Bo, the one with problems...

Tenshi Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I think this is very nice, and funny. I totally agree with Uni-Mara, don't listen to the flamers. I've also never flamed people, only constructive critisism.

To reviewer " " (u didn't enter ur name)- Incase u haven't noticed, it says 'general and humor' not romance and suspense, so if u want to read those, try finding some that actually says that.

kitty demon- I respect your opinion that you think Inuyasha and Kagome should be together, but the author has her own opinion also, so I think she should be able to write Sess and Kag stories is she wants to. And alot of pplz like Sess and Kag stories. (when they have couple votes, kag and sess always wins)

lol, I think I've talked too much. Good luck kidoairaku. I love all your stories