Reviews for LOONEY TUNES: BRAVE ARMS
Joshua chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LolaBunnyvsLexiBunny chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
Herman is one scary evil guy
LolaBunnyvsLexiBunny chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Are you going to add Lyndsey Duck to the list and on the time event ones?
gravity5 chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
I find it weird that the Ducks and Russos know about Daffy forming a resistance possibly putting Tina in danger but it's awesome all the same.
gravity5 chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Well Tina overreacted. Haha I love this
gravity5 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
I like this chapter. I just don't think that Daffy seems like the one to win a basketball shooting game but eh. Space Jam can't dictate everything.
gravity5 chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
I'm glad Jericho lost. Usually, I root for the bad guys but tripping Tina and putting her in crutches was a sissy movie.
gravity5 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I like this but...Frank, why?
gravity5 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Of course Bugs has a lot of money. I mean, just another thing to add to his perfect life. I feel like Happy built his mansion in the middle of a middle class neighborhood just to spite them.
gravity5 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Daffy just got jumped, 8 Mile Style minus almost getting killed.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/22/2014
I knew he was Plukeys father! By the was how do you say Tinana. Oh well, well it was nice reading this but now I must go back to ware I came from. So long and keep it up. It was AWESOME!
Charlie Garland chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
Just so so so romantic! I LOVE THESE GUYS!
Charlie Garland chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
YEA!
Charlie Garland chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Hi. Long time hu. Well this is still a good story. Let me also tell you that I did at one time started reading your bugs and Lola story but I stopped because it just didn't catch my attention as much as this one. (ether that or it's because I like Daffy and Tina more.) So I will say that i'm sorry that I didn't fined the Bugs one as good as this one, but I will say that it was still a good story. So keep it up! Your doing great!
nobody impotant chapter 29 . 1/30/2014
Great story, I can't wait to read the.