Reviews for LOONEY TUNES: BRAVE ARMS
LolaBunnyvsLexiBunny chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
Herman is one scary evil guy
LolaBunnyvsLexiBunny chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Are you going to add Lyndsey Duck to the list and on the time event ones?
gravity5 chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
I find it weird that the Ducks and Russos know about Daffy forming a resistance possibly putting Tina in danger but it's awesome all the same.
gravity5 chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Well Tina overreacted. Haha I love this
gravity5 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
I like this chapter. I just don't think that Daffy seems like the one to win a basketball shooting game but eh. Space Jam can't dictate everything.
gravity5 chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
I'm glad Jericho lost. Usually, I root for the bad guys but tripping Tina and putting her in crutches was a sissy movie.
gravity5 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I like this but...Frank, why?
gravity5 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Of course Bugs has a lot of money. I mean, just another thing to add to his perfect life. I feel like Happy built his mansion in the middle of a middle class neighborhood just to spite them.
gravity5 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Daffy just got jumped, 8 Mile Style minus almost getting killed.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/22/2014
I knew he was Plukeys father! By the was how do you say Tinana. Oh well, well it was nice reading this but now I must go back to ware I came from. So long and keep it up. It was AWESOME!
Charlie Garland chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
Just so so so romantic! I LOVE THESE GUYS!
Charlie Garland chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
YEA!
Charlie Garland chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Hi. Long time hu. Well this is still a good story. Let me also tell you that I did at one time started reading your bugs and Lola story but I stopped because it just didn't catch my attention as much as this one. (ether that or it's because I like Daffy and Tina more.) So I will say that i'm sorry that I didn't fined the Bugs one as good as this one, but I will say that it was still a good story. So keep it up! Your doing great!
nobody impotant chapter 29 . 1/30/2014
Great story, I can't wait to read the.
nobody impotant chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
Awsome chapter! The fight between Daffy and Hareman was intense. I'm just loving this story so far, the way you potray the action is incredible and the way your doing the characters is great. I can't wait for the next chapter.