Reviews for The Lonely World
wotumba1 chapter 18 . 7/12
love all those snippets!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 7/12
gotta love the relationship callen and nate have
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/12
sam certainly is a good friend!
Dramamama5 chapter 14 . 5/4
Okay...guess you DID in fact continued that storyline...good job, I liked it...Callen is such an innocent when it comes to any kind of relationship that matters. LOL
Dramamama5 chapter 13 . 5/4
Ahhhhhhhhh, that's too sweet. Don't you just love Eric? Could Callen be anymore awesome?
Dramamama5 chapter 12 . 5/4
LOL!
Dramamama5 chapter 11 . 5/4
Excellent
Dramamama5 chapter 10 . 5/4
This one begs for more...too open ended. You should use this chapter as a launch for another story.
Dramamama5 chapter 9 . 5/4
I liked this one. See? There are just so many different ways they could have done an episode on this...let it slip through their fingers. Good job!
Dramamama5 chapter 8 . 5/4
It's been a while since you put this on here but yes, I'd be interested in that story about Gibbs and Callen in Serbia. Did you post one? Good job on these.
Dramamama5 chapter 18 . 3/12
Well done. You captured their personalities well. I always thought they missed the opportunity to really show the "family" dynamics during the end of Legends and the series premier. A sad miss on their part. Good job.
ThoriumIndiumPotassium chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
This was a really great story! I've been looking for a while for a good interpretation about G's recovery from the shooting because I think that there is so much that could be done with it. It's kind of hard to find well written ones though. I loved the mixture of emotion throughout the story, with the darker moments broken up by lighter friendship-brotherly moments between Sam and G. I really liked the way you portrayed Sam in this story. When you were talking about how Sam never really asked about G, I thought you did a great job of showing that realization that Sam had. I liked that a lot of different characters made appearances throughout the story. I especially liked the one with Eric because I feel like that is exactly how he would react in a situation like that. Overall, really well done.
About the continuity error: Callen actually does get shot in the right shoulder. If you watch closely, he is shot in the left arm, but it is further down his arm than where the scar is. It's kind of hard to see, but you can see a bullet make impact with Callen's right shoulder, right where the scar is in Identity. It's easier to see when Sam is holding Callen, right before he makes the phone call. You can see blood on Callen's shirt where the scar later appears. Just wanted to clear that up. I watched the video several times after I read the chapter in which that was mentioned.
Claire.CZ chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I don't know why I didn't review earlier...
You described Sam's and Callen's brotherhood perfectly and I liked Nate's inner thoughts like I need a raise. Amazing how you included Gibbs and Eric in it.
Mic RiddyBanon chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
Really enjoyed this, well written & I'm looking forward to reading more :-)
alix33 chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
Bless Gibbs, for offering Callen his couch.