Reviews for Tis the Season for a Friendly Reminder
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Huh...maaan, it's been a long time since I last stepped foot around this place to read and review stories. LOL It's been a long time, indeed.

But hey, this is as interesting a story to get back to, no? :3

This was interesting, very interesting, and of course, pretty hilarious and cute. LOL

Man, you totally nailed Himeko and Makoto's interactions here. Their bickering back and forth, teasing each other, the shenanigans that Makoto seems to have gotten into, it was just all delightful, funny and cute. :3

Now, I wonder what Himeko has in store for Chikane for Christmas! X3 This is gonna be fun! (Wavy Line)

Mission Start!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
GuestlyGuest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I wasn't sure if you'd ever do another KnMfic XD. I started getting into other fandoms to keeps reading your work, but I'm glad you did a fic for my personal favorite.

Poor Chikune XD. This was probably all so much easier when she had her memories and had it all figured out. Glad Makoto gets it, though I'm not sure how Chikune would feel about her and Souma understanding her personality so much...

Also, nice touch with the friendly chat aspect. I think if it was any longer, the topic might have been overdone, but it ended up working out. Looks like Souma's crazy side ended up helping Himeko out with her issues in an indirect kind of way XD.

-Now to sit and see if Alice and Saya will also have a Christmas thing... I should probably use my waiting for Spectral Dance instead XD.-
WolvenNight chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
please add another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Good story
but the lack of Chimeko is... yeah.
Drinkie chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
A Kannazuki No Miko fanfic from you? it's been too long thank you so much for uploading one it's always fun to see Himiko doing the teasing and i imagine Souma had a really sore arse (I never use the english version of the word lol) when he woke up