Reviews for Bound
Chelle234 chapter 5 . 6/24
Fantastic piece of writing.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 5 . 5/3
Oh God this was great¡ Thanks so much for sharing, will love to read a sequel.
kittykat chapter 5 . 4/19
I swear I reread this story atleast once a month...I know it has been a while since you've finished this story but I would love a sequel that further explores Maura and Jane's relationship now that they're together. Plus Jane with Maddie is adorable.
Pamba chapter 5 . 2/15
I love this story line. I would love a sequal to it.
Jupiter chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I just love your writing - so wonderfully expressed and a beautiful story. I just want more... It seems unfinished and I want to know what happens in this relationship. The most spectacular piece of Rizzles writing I have read! Amazing - I still feel choked with emotion after reading it.
Arial Wolf chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Wow amazing brilliant thank you
RizzoliLover69 chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Thank you for a brilliant story. Please tell me there is or will be a continuation. Pleasssseeee...
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I can't stop reading this fic. I love this story and I can't even explain just how much. The fact that Jane and Madison are thrust into a situation that forces them to form such a strong bond. They form a relationship of protector and child (mother & daughter). How you bring Maura into this relationship is amazing and natural. The emotions and bumps they go through while adjusting to this new way of life that seems meant to be. Jane teaching Maura how to be a loving and in the moment mother by example. The compassion and caring she shows Maura allows this woman to pass that along to her daughter. Madison being the catalyst ultimately bringing the two women together. Madison's two mothers becoming a true family. Thank you for sharing.
RavenDelacroix chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I like your story soooooo much. It is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It has given me an idea for one of my stories.
RavenDelacroix chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I think that you have got the characters just right. I love how Maura starts to get technical and how Jane says what she feels even though she can see the effect it has on Dr. Isles.
Jenn Deering chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Where did you come up with this story line?! It was tremendously wonderful and angsty and lovely. THANK YOU for writing it.
Lktwh13 chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Oh my god. That was amazing. I went to read it forever ago, but wasn't feeling into reading a PTSD, AU piece, but hot Damn, was I missing out. All thanks to performativezippers for telling me that I just had to read it. Wow. Great piece! Wish there was more to this! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Oh my goodness I love this story so freaking much
pettydoyle chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
It's 4 am and i wanna cry.
wolvesjr34 chapter 5 . 6/23/2015