Reviews for Bound
This was amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it.
Scoundrel73 chapter 5 . 9/20
Once again brilliant!
Kittykat chapter 5 . 9/16
Just reread this story for the millionth time lol I don't know why but something about this story grabbed me... I would really love a sequel or at the very least an epilogue to see a bit more of jane and Maura interacting as a couple
7jerky chapter 5 . 9/13
Damn son. You didn't go with this anywhere where I thought you were going. Anyways this was amazing.
7jerky chapter 4 . 9/13
Damn dude. I'm sorry this is the first chapter that I'm commenting on. I promise I'll go back. But the first three chapters... they got me so bad that I didn't realize I was grinding my teeth and twisting my neck in fear. Which. Sounds bad. Yes. But holy fuck the powerful writer that you are dude. Anyways. Sorry I'm a little broken.
Anyways. Yes. Real reason I really wanted to leave a comment. This line "I'm almost thirty, and I was a little nervous". That's such a beautiful rizzles line. And like it's okay to be 30 and still afraid in some scenarios. And then Jane was just the best dad to be ever in this. (I totally got that he's not a dad. I'm just using that personification bc she's making sure that Maddie enjoys things in life which is sometimes relegated to a male role. But I totally don't want to box Jane into that stereotype... just... works as an explanation.). Okay holy shit so this has gone on longer than I ever intended. You're an incredible author I'm in awe of you. Thank you.
Lost-My-Cookies chapter 4 . 9/10
I read this story over and over again because
I love it so much! I would also love a sequel to
this story.
Awesome, really
sally rally chapter 5 . 8/4
Oh my gosh. That's amazing. What an imagination! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Aidyl James chapter 5 . 7/17
This story was so well written. You capture emotion so well. I could not read every word of what Reagan did but that is a testament of your power as a writer. Well done.
CurlyHairedWookie chapter 5 . 7/5
Welp, that was utterly fucking brutal, and my heart is now a smeary, pulpy mess. But in a good way. I think?
Regardless, bloody good job. Ten out of ten, would heart-smoosh again.
LoveWhatYouWrite chapter 5 . 6/2
utterly perfect
Joan chapter 5 . 4/27
I passed over this story a few times because of the unusual beginning, but I'm so glad I finally read it. Lovely story and so well written, but oh so short - wish there was at least one more chapter.
kartoffelkopf chapter 5 . 2/27
Just reread this story for the first time in ages. So well written. Thank you for writing.
Danni244 chapter 5 . 2/25