Reviews for Bound
hroofitz chapter 5 . 4/18
This was sooo good! Omg i cries so many times! And laughed so many times! All the feels!
DarkPoetess chapter 5 . 4/2
Good lord! you do angst like no other! That was beyond excellent!
Mylovemaura chapter 5 . 3/25
I've re-read this story loads of times. I love it.
yup1 chapter 5 . 3/24
Holy shit. This is fucked up and beautiful and wow. I don’t have the words. This is magnificent. Your writing and talent is magnificent. Thank you for sharing it.
carmdian chapter 5 . 3/10
Powerful story.
This story puts me through the emotional wringer EVERY time I read it. And I have read it a lot. I love how you ended it, but I have to admit that my mind moves ahead to the next day, after Maura and Jane stay up most of the night talking and cuddling, and they are still there when Madison wakes up the next morning.
by MrsPeel
ML.Ndlovu chapter 5 . 1/10
This fic is a good read but I'm bummed that it's only five chapters. I mean, your storytelling is addictive and reading the final chapter screwed me up. I don't know what to do with myself now.
luvmygurl chapter 5 . 1/2
This was really great. Glad to see that it wasn't just a immediately fall in love story and that it was realistic with some angst.
Loved the gradual growth of the relationship between Maura and Maddie and how Jane helped Maura understand how to parent her and love her in a way she needed and could understand.
Excellent story. Wish there was more. But I think it ended right where either needed to.

It was good writing. Great reading.
L chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is the fic that lead me to your stories in the first place and as I was writing that last review on your other fic it suddenly hit me that I don’t think I’ve written a review on this fic yet even though by my count I think I’ve read it like 5 times by now. I just really love this fic. It falls perfectly into the type of fic I search for in any fandom. I have a weird thing for kidnap and post kidnap fics and not only is this one of those it is extremely well written and all the characters are in character and just GAH it s so good. I really love all the characters relationship dynamics with each other. I loved Janes relationship with Maddie and how that worked both while they were kidnaped and after they escaped. I also really loved how Jane helped Maura become a better parent. My favourite part of this fic was the whole soccer scene where Jane encourages Marie’s to reach out to Maddie to hold her hand AND the whole kids are fickle situation. I love that Maddie wanted to play soccer in space. Seriously this is my go to Rizzoli and Isles fic and I’m sorry I didn’t leave a review sooner. I am sure to be rereading it again sometime soon :)
Kasanra chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
Oh. My. God. I want to sit here and just... feel. I'm not even sure what I'm feeling but... wow. You are such an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your stories.
Joeylazyj chapter 4 . 11/14/2017
Nice story, nice writing, nice Jean, I love this Jean and she’s very well written, the mother nature is one of the best thing I love about her.

But I have a problem with this story. Yes, Maura around kids could be awkward, but this is not Maura, this is one stereotype Regina Mills...Maura is always kind and warm, would never refuse to try something new and put her hands on something dirty, would never put herself in a higher position than anyone, her elitism would never shown in a harmful way.

And I don’t even like Maura for most of the show
Unadulterated Perfection chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
This is amazing! the characters are so good (I especially love how beautifully you projected Maura into the youthful innocence of her child!) Overall, the story is so skilfully written, I felt transported! You have gained an eternal fan, my friend!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
This was amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it.
Scoundrel73 chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
Once again brilliant!
Kittykat chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
Just reread this story for the millionth time lol I don't know why but something about this story grabbed me... I would really love a sequel or at the very least an epilogue to see a bit more of jane and Maura interacting as a couple