Reviews for Bound
IsabelleHalliwellSwan chapter 3 . 8/23
I like your story soooooo much. It is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It has given me an idea for one of my stories.
IsabelleHalliwellSwan chapter 2 . 8/22
I think that you have got the characters just right. I love how Maura starts to get technical and how Jane says what she feels even though she can see the effect it has on Dr. Isles.
Jenn Deering chapter 5 . 8/3
Where did you come up with this story line?! It was tremendously wonderful and angsty and lovely. THANK YOU for writing it.
Lktwh13 chapter 5 . 7/16
Oh my god. That was amazing. I went to read it forever ago, but wasn't feeling into reading a PTSD, AU piece, but hot Damn, was I missing out. All thanks to performativezippers for telling me that I just had to read it. Wow. Great piece! Wish there was more to this! :-)
Oh my goodness I love this story so freaking much
pettydoyle chapter 5 . 7/14
It's 4 am and i wanna cry.
wolvesjr34 chapter 5 . 6/23
Epic.
adarna67 chapter 5 . 4/12
Why do i avoided to read this all of this time still baffled me?
Good thing that I've found enough courage to bypass my trigger warning.

Thank you for this.
killie 64 chapter 5 . 4/5
I can't pinpoint just what it is about your stories, but they always leave me speechless.

The way you have Jane & Maura meet in your story made more of an impact on me, and made way more sense than what we were given on the show!

Love all that you produce and looking forward to reading more, cheers xK64x :) :)
chocobana chapter 5 . 3/21
Another amazing story. Thank you.
Jem 4ever chapter 4 . 3/21
Oh, and my name is Reagan too.

Kinda scary that such an awful guy could have my name.
Jem 4ever chapter 5 . 3/21
I read this years ago and didn't finish it. Now I have and it's amazing!

All I did for the first three chapters was cry.

I loved the ending and that Maura finally got close to Maddie.
Bit's Bit chapter 5 . 3/14
Beautiful.
Great! More please
LilithL2 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I read this for the second or thirth time now... and it just makes me cry... like a lot of your stories... but at the same time it means, that your stories are so good, that conects with your readers... so congratulations because you are really one of the best ;)
don't stop giving presents like this to the world...
pain can be beautiful as well ;)