Reviews for Entropy
Edove chapter 25 . 1/17
Thank you... but i so wish it wasn’t madara sigh.

On to reading your other stories!
Edove chapter 8 . 1/17
Okay. I officially need an Izuna/Sakura from you. PLEASEEEE.

Thank you for writing, even though I am hating this fucker of a Madara right now hah.
sahi.sony.1 chapter 8 . 1/1
I like psycho Madara. I like it when Sakura doesn't bend to his whims.
sarahmchugs chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
More bitter than sweet tbh
Lulu chapter 25 . 12/27/2017
I love it! Bitter sweet till the end.
TobiSaku4EVER chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
MadaSaku to TobiraSaku to MadaSaku (again) to ItaSaku

WOW! just wow
by the way author-san your story is amazing how ever I feel bad for Tobirama, I'm a obsessed MadaSaku fan, but I love and appreciate TobiraSaku more than MadaSaku, (crazy right?) I admire you author-san because there are many writers of naruto fanfic, only few choose to write a TobiraSaku fanfic, I really admire for those who wrote TobiraSaku stories and you're the one out of it, even they didn't end up with each other I'm so glad you made a part of TobiraSaku in this story.
TobiSaku4EVER chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
MadaSaku to TobiraSaku to MadaSaku (again) to ItaSaku

WOW! just wow!
by the way Author-san your story is amazing how ever I feel bad for Tobirama, I'm a obsessed MadaSaku fan, but I loved and appreciated TobiraSaku more than MadaSaku, (crazy right?) even they did not end up in this story I thank you Author-san for the TobiraSaku ship in this story, I truly admire those who wrote TobiraSaku stories, imagine there are many naruto fanfic writers, but only few choose to write TobiraSaku fanfic, I truly admire them and you're one of them Author-san I admire myself also because I'm currently writing a TobiraSaku story
Kyvena chapter 25 . 11/24/2017
loved the story! but I was so upset with the way it ended! You coulda given more detail or made a few more chapters! ugh! good work though !
Kyvena chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I have only begun to read your stories and I have to say they are fantastically written! Love it so far and look forward to the chapters that I have yet to read!
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
Well that escalated quickly. I'm glad I found this fic. ️
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
Well that escalated quickly. I'm glad I found this fic. ️
anime pryncess chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Man I am so annoyed and frustrated with this situation. Man there needs to be a way out for Sakura *cries* Sighh... Let's keep reading!
alexmalagon chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
Nice story a little confused but I liked the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
Its really hard to find fanfic like was amazing
Lennu chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
Well...shit.
You definitely put me through quite a rollercoaster of emotions. You're. That. Talented.
Heart broke for Tobirama. Can't catch a single break.
That ending ruined my day for many reasons... Madara is PERSISTENT M-Fer...putting it nicely. Also because no more chapters.
You're an amazing writer. Looking forward to reading your other stuff.
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »