Reviews for Entropy
alexmalagon chapter 25 . 9/19
Nice story a little confused but I liked the story.
Its really hard to find fanfic like was amazing
Lennu chapter 25 . 9/9
Well...shit.
You definitely put me through quite a rollercoaster of emotions. You're. That. Talented.
Heart broke for Tobirama. Can't catch a single break.
That ending ruined my day for many reasons... Madara is PERSISTENT M-Fer...putting it nicely. Also because no more chapters.
You're an amazing writer. Looking forward to reading your other stuff.
Lilylionheart chapter 1 . 9/9
I adore this fanfic as it shows love in a different way. Thank you for making this fanfic and completing it you're a excellent writer.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 13 . 9/2
Damn it all...
ThatPageantGirl chapter 12 . 9/1
I'm glad Madara intercepted Sakura's letter. Even if Izuna's not a contender, I would hate for him to be hurt while reading about how Sakura is falling in love with another man.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 11 . 9/1
Yeah, I totally ship them!
ThatPageantGirl chapter 10 . 9/1
Finally, Sakura gets a reprieve.
Honestly I was kind of disturbed by this story
ThatPageantGirl chapter 8 . 8/31
Awww, Izuna is a sweetheart.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 7 . 8/31
Poor Sakura! Bath, no bath doesn't seem to matter.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 6 . 8/31
Somehow the thought that Madara may be jealous of Izuna's interactions with Sakura tickles me :D
ThatPageantGirl chapter 1 . 8/31
I appreciate that you got right to the time travel. Thank you for not making us wait.
RandomCruiser chapter 25 . 8/21
Wow! I usually hate time travel stories, but the way u wrote urs, I completely became absorbed in it. It read fluently, and good world building. Just a few loose ends you could tie up to perfect it, such as what happened to Sasuke and the 4th Shinobi war.

BIG QUESTION: A bit confused by the ending...Did Madara bring her back to life as an 80yr old or is she young again?
Fuck with me bitch ur shit sucks cant take constructive criticism ur shit sucks what u gonna do pussy wha wha baby cant take negative reviews grow some balls
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »