Reviews for Anala in Aladdin 1-3!
Lost Lady of Time chapter 34 . 5/12
I. Loved. This. End of story, bye bye! Loved it!
RandomR15 chapter 34 . 5/5
Omg I loved this! RIP Robin Williams.
just-keep-dreaming chapter 1 . 4/5
im pretty sure that six foot is actually pretty tall for girls
thecrazyfangirl102 chapter 34 . 2/23
Every story must come to an end! This was really addicting! Great job!
MissOperaGhost chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEDDDDDD IT!
rmismine chapter 34 . 12/9/2014
I loved it! I found this a couple days ago and just couldn't stop reading!
Jasper's sister chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Love it
acompletenerd chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
You live! Or rather the story lives! Props for using Prince of Egypt song.
wolfang chapter 34 . 10/24/2014
very nice I absolutely loved it your a great writer
Megan Lyle chapter 34 . 10/24/2014
This is a terrific ending!
zitagirl chapter 34 . 10/24/2014
I'll talk about the chapter first.

Okay, so the Marids, Jinn, and Ifrit came to the human world, made a movie and put the portals on those discs, so they cn go back to their world. But this is only a story, a tale from their world, right? That could mean 2 things:
1, They don't actually go back to their world, just to the tale world, which is based on their own world (that also explains the whole singing stuff)

2, It's actually their world. But this also means in that world, everybody starts singing whenever something happens with backround music? Doesn't that sound, you know, strange?

So, those Marids are only able to use one specific element (being not nearly as powerful as the original Marids) while the ones like Anala can use anything? That makes sense.

The epilogue was fine and left opened for a sequel if you want to do in the future.

Now about the whole story:

Even though I had doubts in it at the first chapters, you showed that you actually did plan a lot and put effort in it. It even got more interesting when the truth about Anala was revealed. So overall plot is good.

The romance between Genie and Anala is still good (it's actually way better, than some others out there), but maybe next time develop these relationships a bit slower than here. I still like it a lot, but they fell in love after they spent one day together. That's just my opinion.

The writing is really good. One of the better writings I have seen so far in Aladdin fanfictions. Maybe the only very little thing I can suggest is that use '!' when it's necessary, because in earlier chapters you used that way too much.

I would have loved to see what happens in the human world, but that's just my problem. Maybe next time.

And now the bad or the not so well-done stuff (sorry, but there are some) :

The songs: in the first movie they were fine, but after the second movie you started to add more and more songs. Heck, at the third movie, every chapter had a song. Now this wouldn't be a problem, but some of them felt really unnecessary. I started to just skip them after a while.

While I loved the stories about the Marids, there's one little problem. These were told by the characters in long expositions. Like this one in this chapter. It makes some of the characters (Yang and the Marids) seem like they are just there to tell us these things. Okay, maybe not Yang, he actually grew into a well-done character, but the Marids not. I don't like to say this, but they are just plot-device. They appeared only in the very last chapters to help out the characters (Deus ex Machina) then they just told what's with her and the Marids.

One more little thing: We know that Genie knows what she is, where she came from and so on. Couldn't he tell her that Marids are still out there or something? He seems to know what happened to the Marids (again, I don't know why really, because he was trapped in his lamp for 10,000 years, while the whole extinction of the Marids only happened recently; some centuries before theevents of the Aladdin story), or he didn't know the whole truth? That's kinda a plothole, if you ask me.

I know I shouldn't over-analyzing fanfictions, as many of you (maybe even you, Elven) thinks, but here's a little fact: I don't really care about whether it's fiction or fanfiction. A story is still a story. So don't tell me this bullshit that 'but it's just fanficiton'. Thats not an excuse to have minor or even major mistakes.

Oh, and before you say I'm just here to call off the writer: no, I don't. I still really like this story, but I can't overlook at the mistakes this story has. I actually see potential in Elven, but like many of us here, she still needs to improve as well to become an even better writer. I point out these mistakes, so maybe she will pay more attention to these and try not to make them again in the next stories.

Although I can't say it's perfect, I can't deny how much I enjoyed this while reading it. You really have potential in writing and I will read your next stories. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with pointing out the mistakes. That wasn't my goal.

Hope to see your new story soon!
NoFearAtAll chapter 34 . 10/24/2014
I realy loved it! I'm just sad it ended.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 34 . 10/24/2014
This was an awesome story. I loved every moment of it and I will be sure to enjoy it again in the future. Excellent work.
Huntress360 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Can you PLEASE stop putting !'s at the end of every sentence? It gets rather annoying after a while. Other than that I quite like the story.
Megan Lyle chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
This is a terrific story! You should update it more.