Reviews for Anala in Aladdin 1-3!
kaitlin2515 chapter 2 . 4/24
"one way trip to the glue factory" I'm dead.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 34 . 1/11
This was amazing! Good job retaining the drive to keep writing! This was an incredible story, and I love how in every movie the plot gets more twisted from what we know. I think the 3rd movie is my favorite, Alana and her martial arts moves were awesome!
Hollydoor chapter 34 . 12/29/2016
This is an amazing story. Do you think you could do a sequel tho. You could base it off of the cartoon series.
Unknown user chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
Jafar: (Singing Taka's song) So prepare for the coup of the century, Be prepared for the murkiest scam, Meticulous planning, Tenacity spanning, Decades of denial is simply why I'll be Sultan undisputed, respected, saluted and seen for the wonder I am!
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I love it already!
Savanna chapter 34 . 7/2/2016
This is a really good story and I like the way you played out the thieves you should right a sequel maybe about the thieves helping them in raising there children such as yang teaching them how to fight in hand to hand combat and the triplets teaching the twins how to fight together as a team
RavenDeathGirl0909 chapter 34 . 1/24/2016
I loved this story so much! I couldn't put it down,
Perfectionist chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Rajah is a male.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I'm not very tall just 6 foot while myself only stands to about 5 foot. Sure your not very tall. Sorry I have height issues. Great chapter by the way.
Ilaana chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
I'm trying to read this but all those exclamation points are really bothering me. I end up reading the sentences again and pretending that there's a period just so the story can flow in my head. i'm not trying to be mean, but i think you should know that your use of exclamation points so constantly really lowers the quality of your writing.
K.Daniels chapter 34 . 5/12/2015
I. Loved. This. End of story, bye bye! Loved it!
RandomR15 chapter 34 . 5/5/2015
Omg I loved this! RIP Robin Williams.
just-keep-dreaming chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
im pretty sure that six foot is actually pretty tall for girls
thecrazyfangirl102 chapter 34 . 2/23/2015
Every story must come to an end! This was really addicting! Great job!