Reviews for Once
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Nice. I like Tinkerbell in OUAT.
justareader13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Tinkerhook friendship! There really isn't enough tinkerhook friendship fics and I love that she's confronting him about Emma.
CaptainLara chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was so cute! They are such bffs and i love how she keeps pushing him to fight for emma
Beckkii101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013

okay this was really good.
just - wow.
i be here waiting if you decide to write anything else captain swan-y! :)
SparkFrost chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Ahh, love it! Love Tink's no nonsense advice, and love that Killian can charm her even so. Adorable!
reignofdreams chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
"They were friends once."
T_T off to cry in a corner.
Seriously though, this is magnificent. I love the friendship you depicted, the ghost of something not quite lost. Brilliant!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awwwwh, love it - and how he should give her time when he had 300 years.
Langus chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Really enjoyed this one! You've done an excellent job with Tink. I could completely picture her saying all of this.
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
First off, LOVE that you started it with "We need to talk." Fun callback. Also a pleasant surprise that this is from Tink's point of view. Often she's this wise sage type that seems a little unknowable in fan fic despite being a very "human" character on the show.

"Don't make yourself any more of an idiot than you have already."-Lol. Tink knows what's going on! Glad you remembered that she would probably refer to Neal as Bae.

You have just CAPTURED Tink's voice! I can hear her so well! Of course your Hook is spot-on, too.

"He leans forward ever so slightly, and even though she's got a firm handle on her dignity (thank-you-very-much), his cerulean eyes, with all the recklessness of broken passions lingering in their depths, makes her heart beat just a little bit faster."-This was soooo good, such imagery and such use of voice and you managed to show a woman finding a man attractive and desirable without giving it the undue weight that so many writers do. Sometimes platonic is platonic, but you can still find the other person attractive. Kudos.

BEAUTIFUL choice having her call him Killian to make him listen. That says so much.

And I love the last sentence that they were friends once. I don't care what their specific history is as it's most definitely not a threat to Captain Swan, but it would be sweet and much-needed if both of them had at least one friend somewhere in their strangely long lives. I really enjoyed this!
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Hmm I wonder if Tink won't end up playing match maker with these two considering how far off the mark Snow is.

One small nit-pick though. Don't use parentheses. If what's inside them is that important then get it in the story itself otherwise remove it entirely. The use of parentheses detracts from the story because it injects the author’s voice which pulls the reader out of the piece - plainly said, it's a distraction you don't want or need.
cupid-painted-blind chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Aww, I really like this! I love the idea of Tink and Hook being friends (and I really really hope we get canon validation on that), and if anyone is gonna call him out on his behavior, it's Tink. I love her optimism here, and that she calls him Killian to bring him back, it's very in-character and sweet. Awesome job!
Fox chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I really love this...please keep going.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
THANK YOU for writing this I have been needing a fic like this for some closure because it kinda was just left there ya know after the whole blue fairy screaming incident! Thanks :)
Phoebe Nixon chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Feels. So many feels. Yes, this is now part of my headcanon for this episode. I love the idea of all these Hook BROTP: Tinkerhook/hookerbell?, Davey Jones/Captain Charming. That man needs some friends.

Oh and if it wasn't obvious. I love it.