Reviews for Pretty, Pretty Perfect
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
She doesn't really strike me as a Pretty Pretty Pegasus kind of gal, but different strokes, am I right? Good thing he had that much cash on him.
gwb620 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Lol I loved this! I could clearly picture all of it great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
No...Just...No...XBOX...One...Is...Stupid...Why...No...PS3...Ideas...From...The...New...Cartoon...Like...Pegasus...Sucks...
Ema chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
CONTINUE! Pretty pretty pleeeaaassseee! (See what I did there? L
girl luvin the fic life chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Pllllllzzzz make it longer! PLLLLLZZZZZZ!
MidnightBlaze16 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Aw, cute! So is this like BB/Rae or just humour? Either way, nice job!
Darkwarrior1010 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awww so cute! I really love it... Hmm I don't know if i am typing this review so fast because it was really good or if i am sugar high from just having ice cream but who cares right? Lol I thought it was interesting how you used pretty, pretty pegasus as not alot of people use that since its from teen titans go and not alot of people like that version. But I really really liked it I thought it was so cute!
halesmash chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I liked it
jasonhogwarts chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Ooh I really liked this one. The only advice I have is to be careful on not over characterizing the characters. If that makes any sense to you? It made sense in my head, but idk. For your first one it was pretty good minus like two typos, which has nothing to do with how good of a writer you are btw. Ok I'll stop, but I liked this one tons!
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
PRETTY PRETTY PEGASUS! You should continue the story and make it a two-shot. That would be awesome!
Thebookthief18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
It was cute, but I prefer chapter long stories. That's just me, but I really liked it! you are a good writer, so keep it up!