Reviews for Nothing But A Hood
Tanya chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
AW crap...my eyes are welling up...
prydep chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
A new fan fiction archive just for Lance/Kitty has been created.

You're invited to register and upload your fiction at

Let's get all the fans united!
Person chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
DAMNAMIT KITTY YOU STUPID AIRHEAD!

He's too good for you anyway!
Lisa Drew chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
*sob* thats sad! now why'd you go and make lance cry? now i gotta cry too :"( *sniffle* good story... *sniff* *sniffle*
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
*sniffs* WAH! THAT WAS SO SAD! *sniffs again* I think I need a hankie.
Mimi T chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
*sighs* poor lance. I wish him and kitty would get back together again
Alison 4523 chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
-sniffle- poor Lancie. -eyes burst out in anime tears-
Kitka chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Now this is the kind of characterization that first got me to like Lance/Kitty and that now makes me wish they'd reunite. Poor Lance! You captured him and his heartbreak perfectly.
Rogue17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Great story! Oh, the angst makes me want Kitty and Lance back together!
tigerlily chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Powerful writing, I love it!
Sailor Rogue chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
AWW! *sniff* This is very, very good. Great job! I don't think they're over, not by a long shot. In fact I think the real stuff is going to start now. Anyway, very sweet. I liked how you linked that everyone in his life called him a hood and then Kitty. very cool.
Descendent chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Man. I've read all three and this one is the best. "Mainstraem" really got me thinking about what those writeres are up to. And now I firmly believe that the brotherhood, espically Lance will play a key part in the upcomming Apocalypse story line that will end this season. Because i remember that Avalanche was Horseman War for a brief period in the Freedom Force comic. Could this be what's happening in the Wb series? We can only wait and see. But still this is great fic. Kepp up the good work and I'm waiting for The Misfit Cronicles to come soon. )

Peace out and keep up the good work,

Descendent
RyanGosling4Ever chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
*Sniffle!* Oh my gosh, that was so sad! *runs and grabs some tissues* No! Nonononono! Lance and Kitty CAN'T break up! They're like, the perfect couple! *cries*
crazaygirl17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
oh my gosh, that's so sad. it was like all i could do to keep the tears back. i was in a bad mood today and i came home to read your new stories and they cheered me up, but i didn't expect this one to be so sad. but that's okay, you did a great job... my anger was turned to sadness and sorrow is always easier to turn into cheerfulness, ya know?
William Logan chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Wow... that was great work, I'm telling you... you keep getting better and better! :) I can only hope that us Lance/Kitty folks get some payoff soon, but if not... let's all just sulk together! ;)