Reviews for Two Survivors
MoonlitePage chapter 16 . 4/20
Oh I was hoping we'd see Spock at the end! Yay!
Arhie chapter 16 . 8/18/2018
Thanks for a fun story! I had a great time. Very impressive tie-ins to TOS - you really know the series! This completely works as a backstory for our boys.
Anon chapter 16 . 8/31/2017
This is great! Thank you for writing!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
I really enjoyed this. As usual you've got the characters spot on and the action well paced. Although as a rock climber I can tell you going up is always easier than going down. I love the idea of their friendship being borne of such adversity, it explains why they are so close, and gets away with as much insubordination as he does. You've obviously really thought about each story making decision in relation to the show and it makes for an excellent story.
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
Smooth ending :D
tanseynz chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Really interesting story - had me rivetted from beginning to end. Such a compelling plot and your characterisation and progression were seriously good. Would strongly recommend this read to all ST fans. Favourited.
MaryChapel chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
Perfect ending! I'm so glad you got Spock in there at the end. :)

Chapel out. :)
MaryChapel chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
The berry incident was HYSTERICAL! Thank you so much
MaryChapel chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
I *really* enjoy your stories; sorry for not telling you sooner! This is no exception! Thank you so much, once again, for writing!
Iniga chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
You really nailed the ending here... Jim has spent the whole fic starting one of the defining relationships of his life and the other comes along right after. It's so clear who Spock is even before he gives his name. Like I said, perfect.

Now that I'm done praising the end, I'll praise the fic as a whole. The characters were perfect with both their strengths and their personality quirks on display, meeting as fully formed adults who will nonetheless benefit and change each other. I've officially decided that this story is what happened in the original universe.
DrMcCoyfan chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Hello!

Really really loved this story! I often imagine how Kirk and McCoy met for the first time and I thought this adventure was brilliant! So much action and excitement. I thought you captured both their personalities perfectly, what they said to each other, how they argued, agreed and looked out for each other.

I also really enjoyed reading the author notes explaining the back story, how you thought things linked together and tying it in with the series, so well put together!

I laughed out loud at Kirk running into Spock there at the end, too good :))

Thanks for sharing! Louise xx

P.S. the berries were soooo funny!
2trek chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Such an awesome story :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
This was so good! I love it!
bermellon chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
nice history! Thanks!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Excellent story. "Page turning" plot and good job meshing their canon selves with the younger selves. Thanks.