Reviews for Soul on Soul
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Superb writing! Please post more!
SummerDream chapter 15 . 10/2/2017
Hi. I just picked up on the Alias series and I was so obsessed with it especially the back story on SV relationship. Initially, I was hesitant to read fanfics for fearing they may detract from the show but that is not the case when it comes to your writing.

I would like to compliment you for your impeccable writing. Reading your fics shed light on many missing scenes and I really enjoyed your take on the missing scenes as much as I enjoy the show itself.

I am very much interested in Season 1 on the missing scene on how Vaughn found out about Sydney and Noah & how he felt (episode "Snowman"). Maybe you can consider a piece from his POV when he found out? Can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2017
Your writing is amazing. Purely amazing.
Purpleknitrhinos chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
Nice
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
How great were these? Loved them, especially since you seem to get the characters really well. Loved the different POV's as well but think beside Syd and Vaughn's it was Jack's I liked a lot. Thanks for writing these, was nice to wallow in the Alias fandom for a while today.
madam-fandom chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
Loved this so much! Can't wait for more!M
caracatastrofe chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Wow, you did update this story! Thanks lol - I'm kind of getting addicted :) this chapter is awesome! I'd like to read the couple's thoughts before the crash. Are you going to continue this story or post a new one, about season five?
Mountaineer83 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Awesome ! I love it ! you got to keep writing !
caracatastrofe chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
These are amazing! I just love Syd and Vaughn! When are you going to post new chapters?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
I just love love these!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
These are simply wonderful, great read for Sydney and Vaughn fans :)
Thanks!
love chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
please post more chapters
Mountaineer83 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Nice chapter ! Poor Nadia, that's not an easy family haha I'd love to know more about those dinners she shared with Vaughn ! Do you plan on doing a Weiss/Vaughn chapter too ? That could be interesting. Have a good day !
love chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
please please post more chapters and have vaughns pov
Mountaineer83 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I like the way you imagine what could have happened behind the scenes and what they might have thought about all these events. We never got enough of them in the show ! Can't wait to read more ! Maybe some interaction with Nadia and Weiss ?