Reviews for How to Win Even When You've Lost
LoneGambit chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Okay so first off, the beginning description of how Santana was almost dying after the race? Accurate portrayal of what happens to myself after I run, and I'm just talking about from the front porch to the mailbox. (Kidding...well, kind of!)

Second of all, holy everything that is beautiful happy Brittana feels! Let's just say that it's a good thing that all of my windows were open in this close to freezing weather because it got hot, real HOT, all around here. Just, the way you write any of your Brittana's, be it the Sweetest Verse, Canon Brittana, how future canon Brittana should be, it's always such amazing perfection! I thoroughly enjoy your writing tremendously!

Oh and about the sexy times...I'm going to go check on my walk in freezer, make sure the things working properly and all...yeah. Thank you crammit for always writing such awesome, supreme stories and sharing them with us all!
AlabamaMiles chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
so awesome!

nothin beats brittanasmut with feels

and just.. hot
jellymankelly chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
0_0

Holy hot and steamy lesbian sexytimes, Batman!

Dude, that was...I'm really regretting the fact that I read this at work, because the thoughts that I'm thinking in my head right now are so not thoughts I want to be thinking while sorting through payroll records. Also, I'm pretty sure my voice dropped an entire office every time I had to answer the phone mid-read. Awkward.

But seriously crammit. You have outdone yourself once again. Sexy and sweet all in one grammatically accurate package - what more could a girl ask for?
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Another hot and sweet installment of awesome crammit. You are amazing and can't wait for whatever stories you post for solstice of smut!
A chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Your stories are always so great. Love how you write Brittana!
M206 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
HOT.

Adorable: "I do love you enough to order 20 pizzas. However, I think we'll be okay with two."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
So. Hot. Damn haha. Also, the veryyy ending was cute :)
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Hi there! I'm a little late at discovering you and your work but I wanted to pop in and let you know what a talented writer you are! I've read through all of your stories and they are sweet, sexy, and so much fun! Thank you for sharing your talents with us and for providing us with a place where Brittana is safe, happy, and in love. You rock! :o)
Uvaack chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Holy toledo. This was amazing. I vote for weekly inspiring Naya pics and I'll do everything I can to inspire a Brittana riot of some sort to give you all the FEELS. Then you should quit your job and just write fanfic all the time, kthnxbai!

Just kidding:D Seriously though, you know how freaking hot the lady lovin in this one was, you wrote it for Pete's sake. But a couple things really got me right in the feels:
- "Santana looks up to see Brittany watching her in that way that she does, like Santana is the only thing that exists in that moment"
- "where need and desire and love are wound so tight inside of Brittany that she feels like she'll burst apart if she's not touching Santana"

Just freaking kill me with feels why don't ya?! Also, I'm ready to admit that Britt's cursing, especially in the midst of sexy times as dirty talk, is one of my favorite things EVER. I love it how she can unravel Santana through any means available, touch, looks, words, or through all of them as in the case of this story:) Lastly, their brief post sexy times convo at the end made me wanna yodel from my rooftop. All the damn feels. I'd give almost anything to hear Brittany say something like that to Santana in canon but fic is as close as I'm gonna get so I'll savor it while I can.

Can you tell that I liked it? Good, cause I did. Great job!
Tishamay chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Love the depth of love that you write for them. Love when words can leave you breathless at times! Great one shot! !