Reviews for 1 Because He Just Couldn't Fall Asleep
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 3/24
Lovely variation on the classic blanket scenario. Hot as well!
Pipergirl17 chapter 1 . 1/17
Once again, lovely lovely fic :)
alella chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
God I love this so much I've read it like five times! Specially when it's cold at night and I'm curled up in my bed -
greennily chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was a lovely story, I really liked it! But I'm afraid I got distracted a bit with the whole "a dacha near Saratov" thing. Because I actually do live in Saratov and, as it happens, my family owns a dacha close by :-) Gosh, how I'll ever going to stay there and not think abotut that story, I don't know! LOL
Btw why Saratov? I wanted to ask you that since it was first mentioned :D Do you know anybody here? The funny thing is that there aren't a lot of forests here, it's a mostly steppe region, and a dacha in the forest near the city could be in just a handful of places! Omg! I can probably pinpoint the place this story happens in!
Oh, and there aren't any straight flights to London from here but there are several to Moscow during the day. So I think Sherlock really just wanted to stay with Molly :D
But poor Sherlock! Why did he rent a dacha without central heating? lol It's pretty normal to have it if a dacha is used during cold seasons. But anyway thanks for a lovely story, I loved that you mentioned my city!
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Another great read.
TheCherryRed chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Sexy as all get out. Love your one offs.
SherlollyFan chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This makes me so happy happy happy.
broomclosetkink chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Excuse me while I take myself off to Russia to have hot, desperate, years-in-the-making sex with someone. Holy FUCK. I mean, yeah, A smut, but the emotions? Goddamn, girl. Goddamn. FANTASTIC.
BettySue chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
God! This was really good. I just love Sherlock with Molly. I think they are perfect together. I love how they, getting together was just so natural. And them having a laugh while in the midst of doing it was just the best. Thanks for this and all your other great works!
LadyK1138 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Yummy sexy goodness - many thanks for the lusty Russian winter night!
Sasha chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
my face. is red.
I LOVE YOU.
now please excuse me while i go change panties.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Nicely done.
Laurelin the Pale chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very hot. Thank you for sharing!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wonderful story- I loved the build up to their moment together- all his problems finding sleep and how it plagued him. So good!
Anatomydoc chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow. That made me feel like a voyeur. In a good way.