Reviews for Natasha Knew Things
Awwh
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
THIS IS GREAT AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH, ESPECIALLY THAT IT TOUCHES ON EACH TEAM MEMBERS ISSUES AND ALSO ON SOME TEAM DYNAMICS AND IT'S ALL JUST VERY GREAT AND I APOLOGIZE FOR MY OVER ENTHUSIASM -tonKKs
Wolfslash chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Natasha sounds like a stalker because of the title.
rbavenger chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
awesome
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This is amazing!
Show chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Beautifully written; I just can't even describe how well this seemed to justflowand pull at your hearts ratings. I admit that's cried, because it was so wonderfully filled with emotions. Not exactly a happy ending, but you have a sense of finality since Natasha talks about how they all pull each other back from that dark abyss that lays in front of all of us, and that she helps them when they've fallen down. Great job and and exemplary story all around!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This was pure awesomeness
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Absolutely beautiful. I am curious about Tony, though. I seem to be missing few puzzle pieces, there, but it did nothing to detract from the whole. Very Well Done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is beautiful
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I absolutely love this, it will touch my heart for years to come!
Tija chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
great fic
Black Thorn chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really love this possessive side of Natasha- It shows
us how much she needs them and how they need her.

It was really heartwarming

Yours sincerely,

BT
rocky7787 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
that is so sweet, very good job.
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Solid opening!

Clint's pain from what Loki did KILLS me! Every time!
OH STEVE! The cold causing him to panic. :(

WOW! Heavy stuff. But that's life! We struggle and we reach higher and love!

I really liked this!

And the whole perspective as Natasha, kind of an unexpected mother to all of them was REALLY cool! And really different too. Good stuff!
Wolfling21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I think it's adorable. It's a little odd when u consider the character of Black Widow. But I could still see her being this wonderfully, caring person. One thing I have found, after having gone through so much hell in my own life, is that your family does not have to be your blood as long as they are the people you love most.