Reviews for The Messiness of Life
ninryu chapter 30 . 9/9/2020
This was one of the best fanfics I had the pleasure to read.
Just one thing, is the cure real?
Darwater chapter 30 . 8/1/2020
I am deeply satisfied that this story is complete. And one of the best written. Not only was I entertained by my one and only favorite ship but also by the other characters in this story. You really gave everyone their own voice. And it felt like I was peeping into some peoples lives lol. Thank you for writing this and fueling my long Shiznat obsession! My heart was really moved multiple times. Thank youuuu!
AstroKitty chapter 30 . 6/18/2020
Idk how I missed reading this fic for so many years, but holy crap this was a wonderful read! Thank you so much for writing!
1After9O9 chapter 30 . 5/19/2020
A masterpiece.
And now finished.
Take that, Schubert!
KayRyou chapter 30 . 5/17/2020
I read this a little late but thank you for finishing the story and for the update no matter how long it took for it. I just like to think that as long there are people still thinking about them, they fandom is very much alive.
bubble.duckie chapter 30 . 5/5/2020
This is such a wonderful fic. I am a fan of the story and can't help but read it every now and then when I need a ShizNat fic. Thank you very much for completing this.
Goldenisland chapter 30 . 4/19/2020
This story touched me so deeply in all its parts, just like I knew it would. I had already read another of your stories, "One night", for which I left a guest review, but I couldn't do that for this and I made an account because I had to underline how much I loved it from start to finish. There wasn't a single moment I didn't enjoy (well maybe those scenes with Tomoe... but only because I was so tense with worry of what she could do), I was captivated from the very beginning, even with the unusual narrative styles. Those exact styles though, showing us every character's perspective that, while describing their story, still managed to mention their relation with the main characters, it brought the story to life, made it more real with how much everyone was intertwined with each other, and advanced everyone's life together with everyone else. It was a joy to see how much they changed and progressed, how they helped each other (or not... looking at you, Shiho).
I loved how the main relationship slowly progressed, every time they interacted I had this huge goofy grin because of how sweet and cute they were, and all the romantic moments turned me into mush from happyness. There is nothing I love more than a believable slow burn, and this was fantastic and extremely rewarding when they found each other... again and again, as they always will.
I wish I could express how much I loved this story, I'm still trying to compose myself over the fact that it's over, that I won't have glimpses into these characters' lives anymore. You write them all so well, captured their essence so deeply and respectfully, I'm simply awed by your talent, I will always be grateful that you shared it with us.
kaynebat chapter 30 . 4/11/2020
After spending hours and hours of my time reading this over the past few days… I wish I had the words to convey how I feel about this story. It is simply phenomenal. You have such a talent in capturing the essence of your characters. Every character felt so alive and real and purposeful, and brought to life so perfectly, especially Shizuru. The way you give us readers an insight into her every emotion, the way you write about everything she experiences, no moment left untouched, it’s just superb. It’s as if I am feeling right along with her.

Some may criticize the slow-burn, but that’s what makes this story all the better. You were able to craft the progress of their relationship steadily and make it come alive. I don’t think any Shiznat story will top this for me, it just does everything so right.
SeoulXin87 chapter 30 . 3/22/2020
Hello Victoria G.
It’s been a long time since i read this story back in 2014,the first time. And it took me three days to finished the whole story now. Firstly i want to say that reading your story got a feel of indifference because of your writing style however it still got me hooked up and very much entertained because of difference perspective of characters. I like how you portrayed each of the character and the snippets of their POV has been reflected and very well included of how well versed the story will flow. The epilogue is quite sudden for me but i don’t say I’m not happy about it, its just Im hoping its not the end of the story yet since now a days it’s hard to find a good story revolving ShizNat. The ending is really good because i got to see the happy ending for Shizuru and Natsuki and I too as well looking forward for them to have kids. Be that as it may hope that whenever you are and if comes struck you again for another muse of another story about ShizNat. I will definitely going to read it. Thanks for this story its quite fun and exciting to read it.

Xin
Hookedonreading chapter 30 . 3/9/2020
Greetings Victoria G! Oops, I pressed the button too soon, forgive me! I also wanted to say, I was very surprised by the epilogue but NOT unhappy, quite the opposite! Both Shizuru and Natsuki are still together and more comfortable and solid in their love and trust for each other. Im very happy and content. Also, they are going to be parents to 2 babies...wow...didn't see that and how did they know the eye color?
I feel you ended everything so well with the characters that I enjoyed -Nao, Alyssa, Mai, Reito...Tate (albeit a small piece).
Also, the ending is from Shiz's POV which started from her POV. LOVE IT! ROCK SOLID!
Seriously, this story is a classic in my opinion. I cannot tell you in words how I LOVE/ADORE your story. Please continue to write. You have a gift!

Take care of yourself...I so hope to read more from you..Ciao.
Hookedonreading chapter 30 . 3/8/2020
Greetings Victoria G! OMG..I had a heart attack and had to stop hyperventilating when I saw you posted an Epiloque...chapter 30!

There are no words to describe how I feel when reading this fiction! Your style of writing, the introspective POVS from both Shiz and Nat, the interaction between them...gawd...just wonderful! I'm so not a writer but I know you are one of the favorite (my opinion) writers! Your story is very deep, not lots of adventures but introspectiveness is so hard to write and convey. You did a BANG out of the BALL PARK JOB!
Urooj chapter 30 . 3/3/2020
Hello, that was a beautifully written story. To be honest, the last portion of their life, starting a family, seemed a bit sudden in comparison to how their feelings were explored.

But the story was well tied up. The characters had a lot of depth, and it’s been a pleasure to read since it was first written. I loved the Mai universe aspects that the story took on...quiet nostalgic reading it after so long. It’s always interesting to see how authors take on the plot of the shows and incorporate it into their own stories.

I’m not sure if you’re writing more or elsewhere, but would love to read more of what you have, other than what is here.

I hope life has treated you well!

Take care.
dotta chapter 30 . 2/23/2020
I still come back periodically to reread this. It was quite the surprise that you added another chapter. Thank you.
Zenciao chapter 30 . 2/15/2020
Thank you for concluding this amazing story! The epilogue was marvelous, I loved it. Your character and writing is super, so real, so addictive. Thank you very much for this amazing journey that was the messiness of life. If you can keep writing, you have a gift (even other topics). I loved it all from the beginning to the end. Thanks!
1029 chapter 30 . 2/11/2020
Que wena historia!
This story was amazing. I am not an English speaker and reading it helped me a lot even though I didn't understand some stuff. Also I wanna say thanks for the song "Flower Duet" I can't stop listen it. Muchísimas gracias. Hope you keep writing and sharing with us las wonderful ideas in that mind of yours. Have a nice life.