Reviews for A Proposal
SharKohen chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh Kristoff...this is so cute! All that effort...but doing it at Oaken's was a really good sweet!
GREAT chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I loved it but...I think fill be cuter if Kristoff was like,"I-I love you too..."

I think he should have stampeded but that's great too! OMG so great!
Queen Elsa of the TARDIS chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Harry and George chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This story is amazingly beautiful - thank you for writing such a piece!
IndyGirl89 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Aw, I loved how you used the same words Kristoff said when asking Anna if they could kiss. :)
Kristannaelsa38 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
You Are Never Too Crazy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Sweet, awkward and absolutely adorable. I loved it.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Murphy's law, of course! :P Very cute! Thanks for the read. I really loved the idea of the trolls making the ring! Too sweet. :)
Rapunzella chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh my goodness, this was perfect! Poor Kristoff; the best laid plans… I seriously want to see this made into a mini-sequel to Frozen, like Tangled Ever After. Lovely, lovely story.
Just one note––you used the word "ordinate" a couple of times when I think you mean "ornate." But as the trolls would say, "That's a minor thing," and does not detract from a wonderful story!
RowanGraceOfArendelle chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Really good! You did a great job capturing Kristoff's personality!
corde amare chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lol you should write a sequel about Kristoff telling Anna of all his attempts and Anna's responses lol
Great story btw !(:
Aeluna chapter 1 . 1/6/2014

Your story, A Proposal, is so superb, it has received the I.C.E award for outstanding writing.

Continue to keep up the good work!
The Irish Lass chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Man, oh man. I never even watched the movie(just previews and stuff), and I am thrilled that I was right about them falling in love. They just looked so cute together. And thanks to your oneshot, I understand the wonder of simplicity. This was well written, and constant entertainment. chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So cute! I loved it! Fantastic job!