Reviews for Season of Giving
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
I'm a needle phobe. OMG no.
CapLovesHankandKel chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is a great message for all on how important it is to give blood. I did for many years before there was so much scar tissue in my arms they can never find a vein which makes me sick. I loved doing that. They always have to IV me in my hand.

And I also had a thing in my blood to help cancer patients. I would sit on a machine for three and a half hours for it to take it out and I can't do that anymore either because of the difficulty in finding veins. Makes me sick.

For those who can, I encourage you to do so. You can save three lives with one donation! What an awesome feeling.

Again, thanks for the reminder of how important it is to donate. Worth every bit of it.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I know how Johnny feels. I have donated plasma a lot. Thanks for giving folks a reminder about donating blood.
hje1158 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
thank you for your story. We should all donate. a unit of blood can save at least 2 lives. I work in a hospital blood bank. and always around the holidays, there is a shortage. please give the gift of life. call the American Red Cross or your local bloodbank. thanks again for this story.
kathey'ssis chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I worked with the red cross blood mobile to help keep my IV skills up while i was a volunteer EMT in a small town. you got it pretty good. I would add for those who are thinking about donating that eating regular meals is important and if your a busy college student try not to donate dureing finals. the sress is too much.
guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very enjoyable. :)
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Nicely done. I've often wanted to give blood but never quite gotten around to doing it ...
Piscean6724 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Nice job! You captured the characters very well including their interaction with each other. Bravo!
Johnnygagesgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Loved this story. I am going to give blood for this first time this Saturday. Perfect timing with this story.